Elzar

Elzar

Feb 11, 2024
Listen, I don't know if it helps, I understand the problem with swallowing it's recommended to drink it even though I believe that nothing would change, I'll tell you this because the Only proof that I have is that here on Italy a step father died because his step son prepared pasta with Sn apparently he put it on the food he ate everything on the plate and after complaining a strong headache he laid on the sofa and died straight away. If you know that you are gonna gag or not be able to swallow ,try with some food potatoes pasta rice better than nothing. Even a small amount. In the end the stepfather died even if he ate a plate of food if course we don't knows the amount.
Thanks! Yeah there are a couple of these cases, where people accidentally killed themselves and/or their families because they mistook SN for salt. It definitely works with food.
I guess the real question is, if it would be more difficult to not throw up - which could mean the whole thing takes a lot longer than it should and is therefore more painful.

A

annikae

Aug 16, 2024
Thanks! Yeah there are a couple of these cases, where people accidentally killed themselves and/or their families because they mistook SN for salt. It definitely works with food.
I guess the real question is, if it would be more difficult to not throw up - which could mean the whole thing takes a lot longer than it should and is therefore more painful.
Oh I see in that case ae aside you can't do nothing... Every bodies are different like mine as soon as find there is the meaningless menace I'll throw up, you have to see unfortunately by testing... Even though i read a news here in my country where this boy as soon as he drank the sn he immediately regretted it and threw up and then he called help but he died anyway...

SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
Listen, I don't know if it helps, I understand the problem with swallowing it's recommended to drink it even though I believe that nothing would change, I'll tell you this because the Only proof that I have is that here on Italy a step father died because his step son prepared pasta with Sn apparently he put it on the food he ate everything on the plate and after complaining a strong headache he laid on the sofa and died straight away. If you know that you are gonna gag or not be able to swallow ,try with some food potatoes pasta rice better than nothing. Even a small amount. In the end the stepfather died even if he ate a plate of food if course we don't knows the amount.
Wait isnt that a crime? wtf link to news article ?