• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

scales

scales

Resident Slime
Oct 18, 2018
Okay, so quick update on one of two people who took SN while in the shoutbox.
They were found unconscious, seizing up, blue skin, got saved at the hospital by methylene blue, the antidote. I assume it would've been successful if they wouldn't have been found. I really hope they won't have any lasting damage.

The other person who took SN was alone at home, by the way, so they most likely had enough time as to not being found early.

I hope they will tell us more on here, but for now I just wanted to tell you that, as I mentioned two supposedly successful attempts previously.

How did you find out that they were found?

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
scales

scales

Resident Slime
Oct 18, 2018
Are seizures a certainty with this method? I was seriously considering buying SN locally at Walmart or something and trying again Monday night. However, seizures would likely result in me being caught, a quiet death would be best.

Reactions: lv-gras, Deutschv2, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Temporary solutions to a permanent problem.
Oct 18, 2018
How did you find out that they were found?
The person came back online and talked about it on the Discord. Might chime in on here later, let's see.

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap, Justanotherconsumer and 1 other person
invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Oct 18, 2018
Do you know how much SN they took?
Said more than the recommended 15g, from what I understood. Didn't specify further.

Reactions: lv-gras, Deutschv2, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
scales

scales

Resident Slime
Oct 18, 2018
Does anyone know where you can buy SN locally that is probably of proper quality? I have all the other materials so I really would prefer this method but my incoming packages are likely to be confiscated for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: lv-gras, Deutschv2, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Does anyone know where you can buy SN locally that is probably of proper quality? I have all the other materials so I really would prefer this method but my incoming packages are likely to be confiscated for the foreseeable future.

Its used in the preserving of meat, hunting stores may have it, or might be able to order it. Walmart says they sell it, may need to order for in store pickup.

Reactions: lv-gras, Deutschv2, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
I've ordered sn and will try and get some anti emetics from the gp soon (maybe by saying I have migraines that make me throw up? Not sure). Does anyone know of any good otc medicines (in the UK) I can take to make me drowsy and relaxed?
Herbs like valerian.

Reactions: lv-gras, scales, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@cappucinogirl,

God no. I don't know about megadoses, but valerian causes mild sedation, maybe you'll feel like a zombie (my experience). It won't knock you out !

Reactions: lv-gras, scales, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
I actually wonder what it tastes like. We know what sodium chloride tastes like, and if it's a 'salt' ??

Reactions: lv-gras, Deutschv2, scales and 2 others
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
Okay, so quick update on one of two people who took SN while in the shoutbox.
They were found unconscious, seizing up, blue skin, got saved at the hospital by methylene blue, the antidote. I assume it would've been successful if they wouldn't have been found. I really hope they won't have any lasting damage.

The other person who took SN was alone at home, by the way, so they most likely had enough time as to not being found early.

I hope they will tell us more on here, but for now I just wanted to tell you that, as I mentioned two supposedly successful attempts previously.
I'm assuming that's all you know, but do you know what time frame the first person was found in? Hoping for a full recovery for them, no damage. Thanks for updating.

Reactions: lv-gras, Deutschv2, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
TheUnrealGod

TheUnrealGod

Oct 20, 2018
I'm a 98kg man how much do I have to take of SN? 15g?
Tagamet and REGLAN I take it before? how long before? can u guys enlight me?

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
I've been meaning to ask would drinking alka selzer along with the tagamet and (zofran for my case) be better instead of sodium bicarbonite?

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Oct 18, 2018
I'm assuming that's all you know, but do you know what time frame the first person was found in? Hoping for a full recovery for them, no damage. Thanks for updating.
I have no idea if the first person even has been found yet, unfortunately.

For the second, saved person, I know a little more, but I was hoping the person would come on here and tell their story directly. Let's see. They were found not very long after they took it, btw.

Reactions: lv-gras
invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Oct 18, 2018
I'm a 98kg man how much do I have to take of SN? 15g?
Tagamet and REGLAN I take it before? how long before? can u guys enlight me?
There is only a single dosage mentioned in the PPeH, and it is 15g.
As for the Cimetidine and Metoclopramide, it says 30min beforehand for both, but I personally would wait 45-60min, to wait for the full effect of both medications. But that's just my personal preference.

Reactions: lv-gras, TheUnrealGod and Deutschv2
invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Oct 18, 2018
I've been meaning to ask would drinking alka selzer along with the tagamet and (zofran for my case) be better instead of sodium bicarbonite?
If you use sodium bicarbonate additionally (which the PPeH doesn't mention, but I also thought about it), you need to take it just a little before the SN (but wait until you burped up the co2 produced), because the stomach is quick to produce more acid as long as the Cimetidine or Ranitidine didn't take full effect.
Alka-Seltzer, however, contains citric acid and acetylsalicylic acid (the latter might be good to prevent a possible headache from the SN, but it takes a while to take effect), which both react with the sodium bicarbonate it also contains to form co2, which is acidic, so if you take it, definitely do take it with the other meds, but it wouldn't replace sodium bicarbonate taken shortly before the SN.

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap, PeachyHead and 1 other person
F

Fellow

Oct 26, 2018
Hmm okay I'll see if I can be brave enough to order it haha! Yeah I've read that on this thread I think, read through all of it yesterday. Thanks so much for all your help :)
I ordered primperan off eBay. It was delivered when said.

Reactions: therhydler, lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
Lunar

Lunar

Student
Aug 14, 2018
@invisiblycrippled

Do you know if they did the anti emetic regime beforehand as well?

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
what iif someone takes 10x 20x of the reqrequired amount 15g?

Reactions: lv-gras, Dani Paradox, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@comatose ,

Enhanced toxicity seems obvious, also enhanced 'side effects' such as headache, stomach pain etc. I guess you'd be more likely to vomit. You may or may not be more likely to call for help. I wouldn't do a crazy thing like that.

Reactions: lv-gras, pleasethistime, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
About the hypotension caused by the SN: what causes it ? I imagine it contributes to losing consciousness ?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2643888/

'Recent studies show that pulmonary vasodilator responses to nitrite are enhanced by hypoxia. However, the mechanism by which nitrite is converted to vasoactive nitric oxide (NO) is uncertain'

'This suggests that NO formed by the endothelium and not from the reduction of plasma nitrite modulates the hypoxic pulmonary vasoconstrictor response'

I don't know that much about science.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
P

PeachyHead

Nov 1, 2018
I ordered primperan off eBay. It was delivered when said.
Thank you that makes me feel better? Are you in the UK or elsewhere?

Reactions: therhydler, lv-gras, Fellow and 2 others
F

Fellow

Oct 26, 2018
Thank you that makes me feel better? Are you in the UK or elsewhere?
I'm in the uk, sent from Greece, handwritten brown envelope.

Reactions: therhydler, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Oct 18, 2018
About the hypotension caused by the SN: what causes it ? I imagine it contributes to losing consciousness ?
Sodium nitrite is a nitrous oxide donor, and NO is a vasodilator.
That mechanism is also used medically: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitrovasodilator

And yes, the reduction in blood pressure surely contributes to the loss of consciousness, as it further reduces the amount of blood and thus oxygen getting to the brain.

Reactions: lv-gras, Fellow, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
I get the feeling that SN is brutal ...

Reactions: lovedread, therhydler, lv-gras and 4 others
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
There are no not so brutal methods I am starting to believe. SN sounds promising but is beginning to sound awful. Everything has chance of failure. Or to be seriously damaging.

Reactions: lovedread, therhydler, lv-gras and 3 others
invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Oct 18, 2018
There are no not so brutal methods I am starting to believe. SN sounds promising but is beginning to sound awful. Everything has chance of failure. Or to be seriously damaging.
There is always the inert gas method. It's quick, reliable, painless. To me personally, it's the king of methods.

Reactions: lv-gras, Dogsbody, Retched and 2 others
invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Oct 18, 2018
@invisiblycrippled

Do you know if they did the anti emetic regime beforehand as well?
They took some Metoclopramide beforehand, but I don't know how much.

Reactions: therhydler, lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
I've purchased some other SN now, this one comes in a tub and says 99.5% food grade, got 2x250g, was cheap enough at £17 delivered, i know i only need 15g but the seller was doing 4tubs of 250g aka 1kg... i was lucky enough to get him to split it in half and only two tubs lol

I think I'll wait for Nov edition of PPeH before I commit to SN, to see what they update with the vomiting chapter. I have also purchased Ranitidine 150mg per, it's a polish brand but uk based seller, seems good to me. Already got my meto.

So I will hopefully have my hands on it all within 2weeks from now, alas I want to wait for another update of the PPeH though. If I can save up enough money whilst I wait, I may reconsider ordering N again, then use SN as back up. Not sure on a few things until I see some more PPeH updates.

Reactions: lv-gras, Dogsbody, Dani Paradox and 9 others
Kim

Kim

Daydreamer
Sep 18, 2018
I want to take something that makes me sleepy too. What should I take? Some Benzos like Dia? How much? I want something that knockes me out very fast and eventually another one what has a long term effect. I'm afraid that SN would be painfull ...

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person