• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
99.6% is pure enough to work?

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Paloma

Paloma

Suicide doesn't kill people. Sadness kills them.
Nov 3, 2018
I get the feeling that SN is brutal ...
yeah... but if it can kill me I'm going for it. I want out already. Some minutes of pain don't compare to years of more suffering tbh

Reactions: Christian1986, Cookiedough8956, therhydler and 9 others
Paloma

Paloma

Nov 3, 2018
Anyone knows where i can order a SN that arrives in a plain box or something? I've noticed the packages of most SN's I've found online come in packages that have info about SN and anyone can know there's SN inside. I want to be discreet about this (like everyone) and don't want my family to find out I ordered this; so i need a SN that arrives in a plain box without any info or anything.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Temporary solutions to a permanent problem.
Oct 18, 2018
I want to take something that makes me sleepy too. What should I take? Some Benzos like Dia? How much? I want something that knockes me out very fast and eventually another one what has a long term effect. I'm afraid that SN would be painfull ...
You could take a massive dose (400mg for example) of Diazepam, it's both fast- and long-acting (though most likely you'll die so quickly that it's doesn't matter).

Reactions: lv-gras, Kim, Deutschv2 and 1 other person
Deutschv2

Deutschv2

Student
Sep 23, 2018
Still look like 15g is a good dose. The person that had seizure said they took more than 15.

Reactions: lv-gras, Dani Paradox, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Deutschv2

Deutschv2

Student
Sep 23, 2018
Anyone knows where i can order a SN that arrives in a plain box or something? I've noticed the packages of most SN's I've found online come in packages that have info about SN and anyone can know there's SN inside. I want to be discreet about this (like everyone) and don't want my family to find out I ordered this; so i need a SN that arrives in a plain box without any info or anything.
Try getting a PO box there is little paperwork involved like 5 minutes if you have the person to help you and it's pretty cheap

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Paloma
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
There is always the inert gas method. It's quick, reliable, painless. To me personally, it's the king of methods.
I have no way of hiding a set up. :( I've looked into it though.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Paloma
Paloma

Paloma

Nov 3, 2018
Try getting a PO box there is little paperwork involved like 5 minutes if you have the person to help you and it's pretty cheap
Thanks; i was told to do that as well
But if i can get a plain box with the SN sent to my home then that'd be great. If no one knows where i can get one then I'll get a PO box

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deutschv2
TheLastTrip

TheLastTrip

Experienced
Nov 2, 2018
I want to be discreet about this (like everyone) and don't want my family to find out I ordered this; so i need a SN that arrives in a plain box without any info or anything.

I think you're going to struggle to get a box without at least hazardous material warnings on, I suspect they are a legal requirement when sending something like SN through the postal system.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Paloma

Paloma

Nov 3, 2018
I think you're going to struggle to get a box without at least hazardous material warnings on, I suspect they are a legal requirement when sending something like SN through the postal system.
Yeah you're right. I'll get a PO box then. Thanks.

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Deutschv2

Deutschv2

Student
Sep 23, 2018
Hey guys. In case you want some more info this one person made a massive post on 8ch.net detailing basically every aspect of SN. A true hero.
https://8ch.net/suicide/res/36478.html#45350 (there are multiple post he makes)
Some of it is arguments as to why SN is a good method. Critical info they says in the posts:

"MetHb [methemoglobinemia] >80% is lethal"

General outline on what drugs to take and whatnot:

"SN density is 2.168 g/cm3. One standard teaspoon contains 5*2.168=10.84g SN. So you need 1½ standard teaspoon SN.
0- Fast for 4–8 hours
1- Take 30–40 mg (max 60 mg) metoclopramide + 800 mg cimetidine
2- wait a few minutes, then take a low dose of clonazepam
3- Solve 2 teaspoonful SN (err on the side of caution) in a ½ cup of water and drink it before falling asleep
The most important part is that it takes 45–60 minutes for metoclopramide to reach its peak; adjust everything based on it. Also, drinking alcohol provoke hypotension, so it's a good idea to drink a little alcohol beforehand."

"I couldn't find a single case report of brain damage as a result of SN ingestion.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3826356/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4987464/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3444913/"

this is for those who say SN is intended for elderly audience, i presume:
"PPeH recommended five times the lethal dose of toxic substance, barring medical treatment or vomiting. Given that the dose is decided (~15 g), there're 2 remaining main parameters affecting SN method: (1) blood pressure and (2) G6PD enzyme.
(1) Individuals with hypertension feel the drop in blood pressure more than others.
(2) Individuals with G6PD deficiency are poorly responsive to medical treatment."

Response to someone saying tagamet + meto reduces effectiveness:
"The metabolism of metoclopramide decreases thus therapeutic effect increases. This is also true about benzodiazepines (e.g. diazepam) or TCAs."

"Anything [referring to sodium nitrite] with at least 98% purity is fine. If you're taking SN with 90% purity, add more SN for adulterator.
p = purity (90 %), D = desired amount (15 g), A = adulterated SN
A = D/(2 - 1/p) = 15/(2 - 10/9) = 16.875 g"

In response to someone arguing there is little cases:
"There are so many methemoglobinemia case reports. The symptoms vary based on MetHb percentage. For you it's a 15-minute trip from <2% to 90%<. You won't have time to feel all the symptoms."

In response that someone says the test subject in PPeH was 46kg (very small weight) and thus unreliable:
"SN is about blood not weight. SN primary targets hemoglobin. I'd be more concerned about taking an extremely high dose or a tiny dose while having cardiovascular diseases. In that case, you collapse and have cardiac arrest in a matter of minutes or hours respectively. Different doses lead to different causes of death (dose-response). For 1g SN cause of death was respiratory arrest (tachypnoea): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1371420/
I think this is how death occurs for ~15g SN: hypertension → tachycardia → headache → hypotension → dizziness → syncope → coma
Mixed it with benzos with proper timing and go straight to the fainting part."

• Informative
Reactions: gomenasai, JeSuisMalade, xb243 and 13 others
invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Oct 18, 2018
Still look like 15g is a good dose. The person that had seizure said they took more than 15.
I find it highly implausible why a higher dose would come with a higher risk of seizures, because the thing that causes them is the same thing that brings about unconsciousness and death: hypoxia.
I would rather think that a lower dose means a slower death and thus more time for seizures to occur.

So unless there is hard evidence that a higher dose than 15g comes with a higher prevalence of seizures, I wouldn't assume it's the case.

I think seizures are just to be expected at any high dose, but it doesn't really matter, because you'll most likely be unconscious anyway.
But if you really are that concerned, just take a high dose of a benzo with the SN to reduce the risk of seizures happening while still conscious.

Reactions: lv-gras, Paloma, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
TheUnrealGod

TheUnrealGod

Oct 20, 2018
There is only a single dosage mentioned in the PPeH, and it is 15g.
As for the Cimetidine and Metoclopramide, it says 30min beforehand for both, but I personally would wait 45-60min, to wait for the full effect of both medications. But that's just my personal preference.

Thank you bro, thanks so much
I have a friend doctor and said feel bad of my stomach and he will give me both

Reactions: lv-gras, throwaway777, Deutschv2 and 2 others
TheUnrealGod

TheUnrealGod

Oct 20, 2018
@invisiblycrippled
I can take before I sleep ?

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Hey guys. In case you want some more info this one person made a massive post on 8ch.net detailing basically every aspect of SN. A true hero.
Some of it is arguments as to why SN is a good method. Critical info they says in the posts:

"SN density is 2.168 g/cm3. One standard teaspoon contains 5*2.168=10.84g SN. So you need 1½ standard teaspoon SN.
0- Fast for 4–8 hours
3- Solve 2 teaspoonful SN (err on the side of caution) in a ½ cup of water and drink it before falling asleep
The most important part is that it takes 45–60 minutes for metoclopramide to reach its peak; adjust everything based on it. Also, drinking alcohol provoke hypotension, so it's a good idea to drink a little alcohol beforehand."

"I couldn't find a single case report of brain damage as a result of SN ingestion.

"PPeH recommended five times the lethal dose of toxic substance, barring medical treatment or vomiting. Given that the dose is decided (~15 g), there're 2 remaining main parameters affecting SN method: (1) blood pressure and (2) G6PD enzyme.
(1) Individuals with hypertension feel the drop in blood pressure more than others.
(2) Individuals with G6PD deficiency are poorly responsive to medical treatment."

"The metabolism of metoclopramide decreases thus therapeutic effect increases. This is also true about benzodiazepines (e.g. diazepam) or TCAs."

"Anything [referring to sodium nitrite] with at least 98% purity is fine. If you're taking SN with 90% purity, add more SN for adulterator.

"There are so many methemoglobinemia case reports. The symptoms vary based on MetHb percentage. For you it's a 15-minute trip from <2% to 90%<. You won't have time to feel all the symptoms."

In response that someone says the test subject in PPeH was 46kg (very small weight) and thus unreliable:
"SN is about blood not weight. SN primary targets hemoglobin. I'd be more concerned about taking an extremely high dose or a tiny dose while having cardiovascular diseases. In that case, you collapse and have cardiac arrest in a matter of minutes or hours respectively. Different doses lead to different causes of death (dose-response). For 1g SN cause of death was respiratory arrest (tachypnoea): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1371420/
I think this is how death occurs for ~15g SN: hypertension → tachycardia → headache → hypotension → dizziness → syncope → coma
https://www.hindawi.com/journals/criem/2016/9013816/

This individual had a methemoglobin level of 92%, yet still survived. Am I misinterpreting what he means by >80% being lethal? Is he actually saying that such a level will be lethal given enough time?

Also, what does he mean when he says that "SN is about blood, not weight"? Doesn't blood volume directly correspond with body weight? That is, heavier people have more blood.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and TheUnrealGod
Slayer

Slayer

Sep 13, 2018
I am rapidly reaching the point where I can no longer live this life anymore. Since I live with my parents, I'll probably have to rent a hotel room in my town for two nights. I am planning to CTB with SN. Anyway, I have metoclopramide but no cimetidine. Is it going to work without it?

I could probably get my hands on ranitidine, is dosage and timing the same as for cimetidine?

Also from benzodiazepines I have Xanax. How much will I need to take it and when?

Reactions: Paloma, throwaway777, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018

0- Fast for 4–8 hours

There is a point near the end of the thread everyone disappears and people asking where did everyone go, looks like they all ctb.

Reactions: Slayer
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
I am rapidly reaching the point where I can no longer live this life anymore. Since I live with my parents, I'll probably have to rent a hotel room in my town for two nights. I am planning to CTB with SN. Anyway, I have metoclopramide but no cimetidine. Is it going to work without it?

I could probably get my hands on ranitidine, is dosage and timing the same as for cimetidine?

Also from benzodiazepines I have Xanax. How much will I need to take it and when?

The cimetidine/ranitidine is essential for a peaceful death, ranitidine is 3 times as potent as cimetidine. Any kind of salt raises the production of stomach acid which could account for the pain people feel in cases where no acid blocker was taken. If your taking benzos you would need to take those prior to the sn to feel any effect, the sn will render you unconscious in 12 minutes according to the ppeh.

Reactions: Slayer and Lifeisatrap
Slayer

Slayer

Sep 13, 2018
The cimetidine/ranitidine is essential for a peaceful death, ranitidine is 3 times as potent as cimetidine. Any kind of salt raises the production of stomach acid which could account for the pain people feel in cases where no acid blocker was taken. If your taking benzos you would need to take those prior to the sn to feel any effect, the sn will render you unconscious in 12 minutes according to the ppeh.

Thanks. I will most likely get ranitidine since cimetidine is unavailable where I live. I ordered Tagamet from eBay a month ago but it still didn't arrive.

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer and Lifeisatrap
Deutschv2

Deutschv2

Student
Sep 23, 2018
Also, what does he mean when he says that "SN is about blood, not weight"? Doesn't blood volume directly correspond with body weight? That is, heavier people have more blood.
Fat isn't very vascular so weight usually doesn't affect blood volume too much i think

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Delaying
Deutschv2

Deutschv2

Student
Sep 23, 2018

In the amitriptyline cocktail I believe it uses 300mg valium, and I remeber reading somewhere valium is 10-20x less potent than xanax. So 20 mg xanax? A guess, don't take my word
Nvm after googling it peopl say 5ish mg can knock you out. Though i think 10 would be better but idk

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Dogsbody

Dogsbody

Odo
Oct 22, 2018
This is a great thread. Lots of smart and helpful people on this site.

Reactions: lovedread, therhydler, throwaway777 and 2 others
invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Oct 18, 2018
I take both Reglan and Tagamet, after half an hour take SN (can I drink with water?)
And then go to sleep to never wake up
Yes, you take both the Reglan and Tagamet 30 minutes (personally I will go with 60 minutes to maximize the effects) before the SN, and then you drink the SN dissolved in 50-100ml of uncarbonated(!) water (less volume equals potentially quicker emptying from the stomach thus quicker absorption, but also more intense taste).

As you can see, there can be some variation to what the PPeH says, and until we have more hard data on the specifics, those remain a matter of personal preference.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and scales