• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
No. I'm not sure exactly what happens but it will make the method more likely to fail. Everyone recommends between 50 to 100 ml of water
Ok thanks, so there's no way to mask the taste. Can taking xanax 30 min help or not really?

B

Buttercup2.0

Jan 2, 2021
I'm looking into buying SN right now. Does the package it gets delivered in have any stickers on it to let people know it contains potentially dangerous chemicals? If that's the case, I wouldn't know how to explain those away in case my family notices them.
Yes, it will have to be shipped with a chemical datasheet and if the supplier is out of the country border will need to know what it is. The box itself does not say its a chemical, like the usually brown packing box I mean

M

Moviement

Dec 16, 2020
Can you use SN after it's expiration date if sealed and stored in a dark, dry place? I'm not planning to CTB soon yet, but I want to have it at home right now before it gets too hard to obtain. I have no idea if and when I will CTB (maybe in a few days, weeks, months, years or who knows, never). Just having this at home is a big relief, knowing I can catch CTB whenever things become unbearable.

How long can you store SN like this?
Somebody?

S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
I believe that there may be two options. The first is to just buy more. It's not that expensive. From what I can remember reading, the Nitrite turns to Nitrate given enough time. The other option is to test it using the protocol that the PPH states.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
What happens if you take nitrate instead of nitrite? What happens in your body?

G

Gabileitor

Feb 4, 2021
how much exactly is 15-25 gm of ns? two large spoonfuls? should it be small or big spoons?

Attachments

• external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
I live with my parents and Im thinking of ordering SN. My dad check the mail. Anyone know what packaging it comes in?

S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
Mine came in a small nondescript padded yellow envelope. I'm in the States.

R

Rif

Jan 18, 2021
Probably a dumb Q but in all the materials (PPH/Stan), there is definitive mention not to drink (water) two hours or so before the SN. If that is the case, how is one supposed to take the pain killer, beta blocker, antacid and sedative? No water? Minimal water? Normal amount of water? Thank you!

AbandonedGirl

AbandonedGirl

Jan 3, 2021
Am I the only one here who can't find where to get SN from Europe?

wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Any ideas on finding Metoclopramide or any other AE in the US? I dont think I will get it prescribed. Can someone send me some? :p I am happy to compensate accordingly

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Any ideas on finding Metoclopramide or any other AE in the US? I dont think I will get it prescribed. Can someone send me some? :p I am happy to compensate accordingly
Meto is not really very important. Second glass of SN is more important.

• Love
Reactions: wordsonscreen
S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
I used an online doctor to get the script. Told them that I suffer from migraines which often make me vomit and although this had happened for most of my life, recently it has gotten much worse. I also said that my sister and mother also suffer from this and have found relief from a meto, I think that I used the brand name vwith an R, just can't remember the name. Additionally, it is best that you disclose as little medical information as possible. I believe that I might have said that I do not take any meds, bp is normal... Hope that this helps.

Last edited:
  • Love
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Probably a dumb Q but in all the materials (PPH/Stan), there is definitive mention not to drink (water) two hours or so before the SN. If that is the case, how is one supposed to take the pain killer, beta blocker, antacid and sedative? No water? Minimal water? Normal amount of water? Thank you!
I dont know but i think minimum water.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, AbsoluteNothingness and Rif
A

AlternativeHealer2

Aug 16, 2020
Hey guys, i managed to get my hands on sn and was wondering, what are the chances of failure without antiemetics? For me getting the latter would be much harder.

S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
Hey guys, i managed to get my hands on sn and was wondering, what are the chances of failure without antiemetics? For me getting the latter would be much harder.
Where are you located? If in the states, it is far easier to get meto than one might think. It is surely possible to ctb with just the SN, but I believe that is far more likely and more comfortable if you follow the protocol set forth in the PPH.

Reactions: wordsonscreen and AlternativeHealer2
A

AlternativeHealer2

Aug 16, 2020
Where are you located? If in the states, it is far easier to get meto than one might think. It is surely possible to ctb with just the SN, but I believe that is far more likely and more comfortable if you follow the protocol set forth in the PPH.
Thanks, glad to hear that if push comes to shove i still have a chance. im somewhere in europe, prefer not to say exactly

Reactions: wordsonscreen and Scotty
G

Gabileitor

Feb 4, 2021
i didnt find anything about NS on the PPH, whats up with that? is there a new version? can you guys please link it

kawaiiweeb9025

kawaiiweeb9025

Feb 3, 2021
Hello, how do you order an online version of the PPH if you are under 50., It says it requires a photo ID. I am looking for a SN source for the UK in there or if anybody here knows one can you please DM me please?

A

AlternativeHealer2

Aug 16, 2020
Could you pm me your source? I'm in Europe and I can't find it and I want to go soon..

sorry, i don't think it would be viable for you. I live in a country where noone speaks English, and it's unlikely that we're in the same country :eh:

G

Gadget_333

Jan 1, 2021
I have just found out that Tagamet is not available in the UK nor is Rantitidine so while everything is is in motion these are proving elusive. Does anyone know of any alternates that will work. Omeprazole is being suggested >???

G

Gadget_333

Jan 1, 2021
Have been researching the SN method and have found Tagamet is not avail in the UK, I can order via Amazon.com but that will take a bit of time. I do however have omeprazol and wondered if that wou;ld do the same job as Tagamet ??

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Have been researching the SN method and have found Tagamet is not avail in the UK, I can order via Amazon.com but that will take a bit of time. I do however have omeprazol and wondered if that wou;ld do the same job as Tagamet ??
Not sure about the UK, but if you pay $4 more on Amazon for priority shipping it arrives within a week in the EU. Without priority shipping, it takes 2 weeks, so I'd say this $4 is worth it.

G

Gadget_333

Jan 1, 2021
Thanks for the info however I am having to use a proxy service to get it into the UK

G

Gabileitor

Feb 4, 2021
So it looks like the minimum for SN according to the PPH is...

Fast for 8 hour
1000mg of Tylenol 1 hour before
40 mins before 800mg of Tagamet and 30 mg of meto.
25 mg of SN mixed with 1g of propranolol and 50ml of water. 35 mg of SN if over 100kg
Stir and enjoy.

One last question, 1g of propranolol is a lot. I think that I have 10 20mg pills. One gram would be 50 pills, correct? Guess that I need to hold on until I can get more. Thoughts?
can someone please give us an updated PPH

also clonazepam goes well with NS right, how much should we take before the NS?

Last edited: