• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I've made a mistake and ordered SN very much earlier than I should have. It is, however, becoming more and more difficult to acquire it.
And so now I'm thinking of plan B: assuming the bags don't explode during shipping and that they're airtight, take those bags, put them in one of those lunch boxes that are made of some kind of plastic and glass mix and mummify it with duct tape.
Then, take the result, put it in a shoebox filled with those little humidity absorbing baggies, duct mummify that, and bury it in the back of my closet.
Does that sound like a decent plan to keep it in decent shape for a few years?

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Check out the PPH handbook on how it recommends to store nembutal long term.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Check out the PPH handbook on how it recommends to store nembutal long term.
Here's my problem with "cool dry place" - the only cool place I can think of is my fridge, and it's not dry. As to why I don't know. Same with pretty much any fridge in this country. Every fridge starts cooling water in the air inside it.
I can't think of any other cool and dry place, though. Dry? Sure. I've just described my idea of making a dry box.
Cool? Again, a fridge.
Cool and dry, though? I don't know how to even begin to think of this.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Here's my problem with "cool dry place" - the only cool place I can think of is my fridge, and it's not dry. As to why I don't know. Same with pretty much any fridge in this country. Every fridge starts cooling water in the air inside it.
I can't think of any other cool and dry place, though. Dry? Sure. I've just described my idea of making a dry box.
Cool? Again, a fridge.
Cool and dry, though? I don't know how to even begin to think of this.
The PPH goes into more detail than that.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
The PPH goes into more detail than that.
Where? I have it, but it's broken by topics as opposed to being one single file. I'm not sure where to look. I'm now frantically skimming through the N-related files, but see nothing beyond "keep in dry and cool place".
edit: I'm not sure how relevant my copy nowadays.

Last edited:
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Where? I have it, but it's broken by topics as opposed to being one single file. I'm not sure where to look. I'm now frantically skimming through the N-related files, but see nothing beyond "keep in dry and cool place".
edit: I'm not sure how relevant my copy nowadays.
What version do you have?

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
What version do you have?
That I don't know either, tbh.
Seems there's a new one out there - a 2010 version.
I now downloaded that one and starting to skim that.

edit: I'm now pondering "the Swiss option". Would epilepsy be considered a selfish motive?

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Here is a much newer version.

April 8, 2019.
https://mega.nz/#F!0w9GxAYb!BCQsghRpneVXDXoGwuQEOg
Where'd you find it?
Also, where is it downloading to?
I pressed "download all" out of frustration. Trying to download just the pdf resulted in 0B speed. Now it's claiming to be downloading, but I didn't get a prompt from firefox like I normally do when downloading other stuff. I do not have a megaupload software or app or whatever.

Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
I'm finding that the link is dead as well. If you could please repost that would be appreciated.

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
They usually work 5-10 years after expiration date. Tested by the military. What goes bad, is not usually the active component, but the binder.

P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
They usually work 5-10 years after expiration date. Tested by the military. What goes bad, is not usually the active component, but the binder.
You mean sn?

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
No, the meto and antacid. SN lasts forever, when hermetically sealed.

Reactions: pleasethistime
P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
No, the meto and antacid. SN lasts forever, when hermetically sealed.
My sn is in a box, in a drawer, but the room is hot for summer. It is in 100 mg sealed plastic box. Do you think it is getting any damage by the room temp?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
As long as you do not open it and leave it exposed to air, no.
Melting point271 °C (520 °F; 544 K) (decomposes at 320 °C)

Reactions: pleasethistime