A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
So far I see two options. Three, assuming Gun Guy manages to actually fulfill his promise.

1) sn - order it from eBay, order antiemetics from eBay, not sure how ph regulators are important here, so maybe order some too, pray customs don't look into it too hard, pray I get good sn, follow instructions on the sn method megathread. Should be decent. The only problem is that my spot of choice is roughly four hours of walk away. I hate busses. Can manage, though.

2) jumping from roughly ten floors - not a building but a crane building said building. Skyscrapers are really against leaving the door to the roof open around here. If it's not locked, it summons firefighters, and I don't want people to either try to resuscitate me or scare roughly fifty people over a false fire alarm.

3) gun guy manages to get me a gun. I've read that there's also a chance of turning myself into a vegetable and there are a fuckton of articles about people surviving headshots. From shotguns. I might get a pistol at best. Unpleasant thought.

But what if I were to combine? What if I climb the crane, take sn, pass out and fall off? Or set a ten minute timer and jump off? Thoughts?

Reactions: therhydler
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
I like the idea of combining methods to make it more failsafe. I think, though, that a 12 shotgun loaded with OO buckshot in the mouth and pointed at the base of the skull alone is quite certain.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I like the idea of combining methods to make it more failsafe. I think, though, that a 12 shotgun loaded with OO buckshot in the mouth and pointed at the base of the skull alone is quite certain.
Yeah, that sounds good too, but I'm not in Alabama (I think). Can't walk into a store, grab some smokes and a fresh shottie while I'm at it. =[