• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

born_borken

Apr 1, 2024
Hello everyone !

I know this question is often asked and especially by new members - like I am. Sorry about that. And about my english.
I read a lot of others threads, and I understand you guys can't juste give sources to anyone new who asks.
But I am running out of time to CTB and feel like I don't have much to bring to others on the forum, so I tried to find a source by myself...

My circumstances are worsening fast and I am afraid I soon could be in a situation where I will not able to CTB anymore.
I m also afraid of the restrictions going up on SN.

All my life I struggled with big cognitive and emotional difficulties, I am very apathetic and it is difficult for me to understand and do even basic, daily things.. I can't go on like this anymore. I really tried my best but it is far from enough and I know I will never be able to live a normal life, not even close... Could be OK if I was at least able to "enjoy the little things" or anything really, but I never could. I really have no reason to live, I am a burden for myself and others.

I really struggle even with CTB. It is the only thing I can think about for a long time, but due to cognitive issues and apathy, I don't even feel able to find a place to jump, hang myself properly, or anything. I feel trapped and really want to end this before it worsens even more. That's why I feel SN is my only option... I should at least be able to pick a package and drink a glass.

I spent days reading the forum and searching for SN, and found a source which could be the one some call "BM". I am in Europe, but not in the country where the shop sells. For out of country orders, they ask to place it via e-mail. I have an idea of how to manage this - even if not sure I can do it right. I don't think I will be able to do the tests correctly so I would to be helped to know if it is the legit source...

It contains the two initials I just mentioned and it is relatively 'easy' to find. It sells its own brand.
But there are not a lot of info on the product. (not the grade for exemple). Only 'NANO2', cleanliness 99%.

Also, there is another brand with quite similar initials and quite similar products... Only difference is that the name is a bit longer...
I don't know what to think ?

Could someone please help me in the right direction ?

Yavannah

Yavannah

Autistic & miserable
Jul 18, 2022
if its declared as Nano2 its the right stuff
just write them an email and ask for purity
im suffering from severe cognitive impairments myself (diagnosed autism & adhd)
most ctb methods are impossible for me accomplish so i feel your pain..🫂

Reactions: born_borken
B

born_borken

Apr 1, 2024
Oh thank you a lot for answering.
I am sorry you share those difficulties 🫂

I am a bit afraid to ask, because, what if they ask what I what to do with the product ?!

• Love
Reactions: Yavannah
voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
If the source is named something like B***** and polish then it's the source a few other users have bought from, mentioned in these threads:

Should be fine to buy from.
Also just give a general answer should they ask, like to cure meat or for some metal finishing (that's what a quick Google search told me what you can do with it beside the obvious).
*edit: I've read that it's also useful as a pesticide?

Last edited:
B

born_borken

Apr 1, 2024
Wow thank you a lot.
(I think you can take the stars off since I read, seems too much info on a public thread ?)
If someones have an other source to PM, I would be grateful, I think I will buy 2 of them to be sure.
Thanks again !

Reactions: voidstar
voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
Wow thank you a lot.
(I think you can take the stars off since I read, seems too much info on a public thread ?)
If someones have an other source to PM, I would be grateful, I think I will buy 2 of them to be sure.
Thanks again !
Thanks for the pointer, identifying stars have been removed again :)
And no problem, I'm searching myself to have it as a backup.

B

born_borken

Apr 1, 2024
I wish you luck in your search ! And everything else.

Yavannah

Yavannah

Autistic & miserable
Jul 18, 2022
Oh thank you a lot for answering.
I am sorry you share those difficulties 🫂

I am a bit afraid to ask, because, what if they ask what I what to do with the product ?!
curing meat - thats what its normally used for

O

orange-waffle

Sep 22, 2023
Wow thank you a lot.
Thanks again !
could you pm your sn source please?