• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Svenhog

Oct 26, 2023
Has anyone bought SN from polish seller B lately? Has anyone tested it lately? Not so sure how thrustworthy and pure this source is. Would be grateful for any info!

Reactions: Lost cherry
S

Svenhog

Oct 26, 2023
Would you present your test results here? Would be very interesting to see.

Reactions: real person
N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
Following
Following

Last edited:
A

aleph_zero

Sep 6, 2022
Would you present your test results here? Would be very interesting to see.
I'm sorry but I have only one bottle, so if I decide to test it it will be immediately before I ctb. I really wish I'd bought two.

Reactions: kermudgeon
Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
where is this seller B? Where can I find the here-mentioned sellers?

Reactions: real person
Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
Why before ctb? I tested my sn few days ago and everything its ok

notori

notori

Nov 26, 2023
Could anyone pm me the seller? Or somewhere else I could get it in the US?

Reactions: Catch-22
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Depends on which B you mean,.. I got mine from a EU seller B with Brand B and I know of someone else who ctb'd with it.
Aquarium test strips also reacted to nitrite, not just nitrate.

K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
Depends on which B you mean,.. I got mine from a EU seller B with Brand B and I know of someone else who ctb'd with it.
Aquarium test strips also reacted to nitrite, not just nitrate.
Are you referring to the brand containing the 2 letters BM?

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Do you know if it has been aquarium strip tested with a high purity level? My batch didn't show such great results.
I didn't test the purity, also only have aquarium test strips, they're kinda wanky.

T

testingthis101010

Feb 10, 2021
I don't want to disclose my source publicly as it's quite hard to find a reliable source that is legit and everything.
Sorry, I meant if you can PM me a source instead as I can't (too few messages?) do it myself. Thanks!

C

chesterfield

Nov 23, 2023
Do you know if it has been aquarium strip tested with a high purity level? My batch didn't show such great results.

So you tested the sn from bm and its not good quality? Or am i misunderstanding and your batch was ordered somewhere else?
I also need to know if its good, as soon as possible. I am a lil concerned now.

Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
Has anyone bought SN from polish seller B lately? Has anyone tested it lately? Not so sure how thrustworthy and pure this source is. Would be grateful for any info!
I know some people. It is good. Dont worry.

A

aleph_zero

Sep 6, 2022
Why before ctb? I tested my sn few days ago and everything its ok
If the question was intended for me, it's becauae I don't want to expose it to air, but also because I can't do it at home. Even ordering materials requires some creativity to hide everything from my family. My test strips also got taken away a while ago, so I now need to reorder them.

Btw, just to make sure, the company we're talking about here has a one-word name, right?

K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
So you tested the sn from bm and its not good quality? Or am i misunderstanding and your batch was ordered somewhere else?
I also need to know if its good, as soon as possible. I am a lil concerned now.
I tested my SN batch from BM and the results didnt show a high level of purity. But this source has been used successfully by several members here so it is likely that a) only my batch turned out to be of average potency or b) my testing method was faulty (aquarium strips aren't very reliable). It is possible too that my batch is acceptable, the results do show the presence of nitrite.
You can see my results here :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...urity-of-sn-from-b-the-main-eu-source.127368/

Last edited:
S

Svenhog

Oct 26, 2023
I also tested my batch, with mixed results. It didn't show a high level of purity. My test strips or methodology could be at fault though.

K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
I also tested my batch, with mixed results. It didn't show a high level of purity. My test strips or methodology could be at fault though.
What is the expiry date on your batch? It would be interesting to see if we have the same or not.

Last edited:
S

Svenhog

Oct 26, 2023
I don't still have that batch of SN, I threw it away. I bought in in the end of October.