N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
can someone please pm me the source for sn?

Reactions: davidtorez
L

lightnings

Hell is here
May 12, 2023
@Klimpop reading these previous threads it seems like your tests look good at the end, do you agree?
Bought SN from A, but it is from BM so I am wondering if I should test it too. Maybe yes, I cannot withstand another failed ctb attempt.
I have seen though another thread where a member tested it and showed around 5mg/lt potency but maybe the testing part was flawed.
If any other members have tested it would be great if they could share the results here.

Last edited:
K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
@Klimpop reading these previous threads it seems like your tests look good at the end, do you agree?
Bought SN from A, but it is from BM so I am wondering if I should test it too. Maybe yes, I cannot withstand another failed ctb attempt.
I have seen though another thread where a member tested it and showed around 5mg/lt potency but maybe the testing part was flawed.
If any other members have tested it would be great if they could share the results here.
Out of the 3 different brands of aquarium testing strips that I used, 1 showed good results, 1 showed average results and the last one showed below average results. If you check on youtube, you will find several videos attesting how generally aquarium strips aren't very reliable to say the least.
I also tested with bartovation strips and the results weren't great at all. Still BM has been used repeatedly by members with apparent success. That is all I can say FYI.

Last edited:
Reactions: born_borken
real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
Out of the 3 different brands of aquarium testing strips that I used, 1 showed good results, 1 showed average results and the last one showed below average results. If you check on youtube, you will find several videos attesting how generally aquarium strips aren't very reliable to say the least.
I also tested with bartovation strips and the results weren't great at all. Still BM has been used repeatedly by members with apparent success. That is all I can say FYI.
mind pming me this "BM" source?

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I keep getting an error message saying that my address info is incomplete when it isn't. Did anyone else have this issue? How to get around it? There is a message saying 'For orders with international shipping, please place them through [email address]'. Do I have to email this address?

Geengezondementalit

Geengezondementalit

Jan 29, 2024
Hey there, I also really would like to know about this BM source.. I ordered from MDS 10 days ago and hasn't arrived yet, don't know if it ever will.

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
I join the party. Could someone please PM me the BM source? Thank you for considering my request.

B

born_borken

Apr 1, 2024
Hello all ! Did someone else tested the SN from BM ? Is there new info ?

A

ashtoreth

lost
Mar 29, 2024
Depends on which B you mean,.. I got mine from a EU seller B with Brand B
I think we may have the same source! I wasn't aware it was being talked about :hug:
I agree that it doesn't seem to be shady.

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Following. I know it sounds very stupid, but for now (at least), I don't have the energy and the concentration required to test it.
Seems legit but the only thing that annoys me a bit is that the purity is not written on the bottle.

AR3S_

AR3S_

Forceful bliss
May 22, 2024
I know someone in the UK who can supply SN, but I don't know if we are allowed to share the information privately?
I'm looking for a UK supplier if you're still active on the forums x