• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

breezer_a

breezer_a

Feb 3, 2024
I'm new here a bit so i doubt id get help really but yeah, SN is impossible to source in the uk as much as i try and looking up synthesis it seems possible but using either illegal or prohibitively expensive messy and noisy material.

I can probably get away with it cos i am a student but at this point ive tried compressing my carotid artery till i feel im gonna pass out and its uncomfortable but doesnt seem too bad. I really dont want to be a vegetable that to me is ACTUALLY worse than death even when i wasnt suicidal (come to think of it thats a brief part of my shitty existence). To be fair, im probably only depressed because im british /j

Ig ill do more research for now, the ppeh isnt very useful tbh wrong target audience perhaps lol. Idk, im kinda just using this site to vent, hopefully i wont be using it long because I will for a very long time if i stay in this world.

Tldr: man i gotta find a new method and not pussy out

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's very tragic to me and extremely cruel how many humans do all they can to make suicide inacessible, they are just creating way more unnecessary suffering and harm. They just want us to suffer for as long as possible and die a slow, painful death from old age, it truly is such a hellish world we exist in were suicide isn't seen as a valid option.

But anyway I wish you the best of luck in your plans, trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse suffering is also what I fear, such a thing happening sounds so horrifying to me.

• Love
Reactions: Endisclose
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Try that Ukraine source the BBC just promoted, RAS has a pinned post about it. I think the whole reason the BBC decided to harrass some random guy again is because ppl from the UK ctb'd via that source.

breezer_a

breezer_a

Feb 3, 2024
Try that Ukraine source the BBC just promoted, RAS has a pinned post about it. I think the whole reason the BBC decided to harrass some random guy again is because ppl from the UK ctb'd via that source.

You got a link, ill look it up in the meantime.
Nevermind found it and the site is dead... fml
Nevermind found it and the site is dead... fml

Last edited: