• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
Just add OxyContin.

If they try to save you with methylene blue, the drug interaction between the two risks respiratory depression and speeds up, death.

Also to help the paramedics to actually give up on any attempt of rescue I would make sure to write this information on a note next or / on top of the body stating that rescue means killing you quicker, DNR and the added arguments for it..
Source:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, Gnip, AMG44 and 14 others
W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
Very interesting find!

Reactions: AMG44, GoodPersonEffed, SpinningSong and 2 others
Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
Learn something new everyday huh.

Reactions: AMG44, sadworld and Metalhead
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
Interesting, but my bet would still be doing it at night, alone, when no-one can find you for several hours.

Reactions: AliciaFox32, LastFlowers, AMG44 and 5 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
That's really interesting but I think we should still assure not getting found quickly.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, LastFlowers, AMG44 and 4 others
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
If I can't get oxycodone, would alternatives like other opiates loperamide or even akuamma seeds work? The loperamide requires a P-glycoprotein inhibitor to work, and Akuamma actually has an effect on opiate receptors and is comparable to codeine.

R

ronigail9

Student
Oct 5, 2019
Hmm I thought opioids with was a bad idea because they slow the gastric emptying. Same with pain killers for a woman in childbirth - labor slows progression significantly with the "depressed respiratory"
Worth a try though, all you have to do is say you took it on the sign but don't actually and you're golden

Reactions: LastFlowers and deathbyginger
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Good to know...now where to get Oxy at....
Does Oxy fall under the same kind of medicines as Vicodin?

Reactions: LastFlowers
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
i dont even think they sell oxycotin here.
If I can't get oxycodone, would alternatives like other opiates loperamide or even akuamma seeds work? The loperamide requires a P-glycoprotein inhibitor to work, and Akuamma actually has an effect on opiate receptors and is comparable to codeine.
loperamide doesn't work even with the inhibitor.

Last edited:
deathbyginger

deathbyginger

Student
Oct 24, 2019
I could debate this. It clearly states "Using oxyCODONE together with methylene blue may rarely increase the risk of serious side effects"
A doctor would determine the benefits outweigh the risks. As also stated in that article.

If anything, oxycodone will slow down your digestion of SN and thereby increase the likelihood of failing.

I wouldn't recommend taking oxycodone along with SN, even if you're looking for pain relief. Better off opting for an opioid that has a more active nasal/IV RoA. While oxycodone can be snorted, it is usually ingested (the best RoA) and effectively acts on all opioid receptors of the digestive system. Not to mention, a slow onset with oral administration.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Pentobarbital_Plz, LastFlowers, ronigail9 and 1 other person
U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
I could debate this. It clearly states "Using oxyCODONE together with methylene blue may rarely increase the risk of serious side effects"
A doctor would determine the benefits outweigh the risks. As also stated in that article.

If anything, oxycodone will slow down your digestion of SN and thereby increase the likelihood of failing.

I wouldn't recommend taking oxycodone along with SN, even if you're looking for pain relief. Better off opting for an opioid that has a more active nasal/IV RoA. While oxycodone can be snorted, it is usually ingested (the best RoA) and effectively acts on all opioid receptors of the digestive system. Not to mention, a slow onset with oral administration.
Why advice against Oxy?
I see no problem unless you're known to get very nauseous but even then small doses on 5 mg should work.

The Scottish SS couple used a low dose and they're dead.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Hmm I thought opioids with was a bad idea because they slow the gastric emptying
I was reading on wiki.sodium nitrite that you WANT to slow gastic emptying with the SN method.

R

ronigail9

Student
Oct 5, 2019
I was reading on wiki.sodium nitrite that you WANT to slow gastic emptying with the SN method.

No, you need to speed it up to get it out of your stomach into your small intestines. It's only in the intestines that SN can be fully absorbed.

The stomach acids have a way of neutralizing the toxic part of the salt into regular salt, so the faster the process into the intestines the more toxicity can happen guaranteeing death. Also the faster it leaves your stomach you can't throw up the stuff

Reactions: LastFlowers
R

ronigail9

Student
Oct 5, 2019
The original peaceful pill handbook had the amount at 15 grams to die. The reason they added more is because of the stomach acids neutralizing some of the salt rendering it table salt. So they account for the possibility of doing that.
I believe you can die just fine too by either option but I can guarantee you opioids slow down every process in your body that's why it causes constipation fatigue and respiratory depression.

Do your own research. I don't feel like doing all that again
Delayed gastric emptying may alter the rate of absorption of orally administered drugs, increase the risk of pulmonary aspiration, and is associated with nausea and vomiting. [1] One cause of delayed gastric emptying and drug absorption in the perioperative period is administration of opioid analgesic drugs.

Can't always trust wiki since anyone can edit it

Last edited:
Reactions: deathbyginger
U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
Hmm I thought opioids with was a bad idea because they slow the gastric emptying. Same with pain killers for a woman in childbirth - labor slows progression significantly with the "depressed respiratory"
Worth a try though, all you have to do is say you took it on the sign but don't actually and you're golden
That's actually true, anything in the opioid family slows down gastric emptying.

I'm trying to get in contact with a member on the forum that knows more but I've seen in his thread he says that taking it with SN makes the process go on for twice the duration or something like that.

Personally I will settle for a lower dose of OxyContin in any case.
If it's prolonged, that's not too much of a deal since I will be absolutely out of it anyhow on the opioid.
The only problem with a higher dose is the risk of nausea and the above.

Reactions: ronigail9