• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

TheFifthDay

Jan 30, 2021
As this forum has well established SN is a damn good method I would like to get my hands on. The problem is while I could buy it online I have a few concerns: a paper trail/making it less available to people in my area, and I'm not one to buy things online, especially not with family members who might find the package and accidentally open it thinking it's theirs.

So I would like to buy it locally.
But I don't wanna waste money ubering all over town and I don't know anyone who I could casually say "hey can you drop me off at a chemical wholesale store the neighborhood/town over" like ffs I've spoken to the people I LIVE with maybe twice in the past month and that's twice too many times.

Making it isn't exactly easy either and even the simple method of breaking down saltpeter with heat will destroy any formed SN in the process just looking at their decomposition points. Psychogenic death sounds super convenient tbh. Just turn off.

• Aww..
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Yeah psychogenic death is the dream really, ultimate cheap and least effort. It's pretty much the very end of the disassociation scale; checked completely out of mind and body.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, LifeQuitter2018 and BluesRunTheGame
T

TheFifthDay

Jan 30, 2021
I mean I'm inching my way there. I eat about a meal a day. My bad, I make sure to ingest >100 calories every day. Lost several pounds and look like a holocaust victim. Then again my oral hygeine has been so bad my teeth are all loosening at once little by little so I couldn't eat like a pig even if I wanted. Even biting into a sandwich is pushing it for my front teeth. All I do is watch anime and play mobile games. I feel like I'm halfway there.

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and BluesRunTheGame
C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
As far as I know in most countries only companies can buy SN. I´m living in the European community and I know a store where you can order it online. They ship worldwide. But if you are living outside the EC you might get problems with customs or police in your country.

Reactions: Ame
T

TheFifthDay

Jan 30, 2021
As far as I know in most countries only companies can buy SN. I´m living in the European community and I know a store where you can order it online. They ship worldwide. But if you are living outside the EC you might get problems with customs or police in your country.
I've noticed a few prominent sites/stores I can buy it from but they're all online purchase. Just buying SN would be a trivial task, buying a source of it in person such that I can synthesize, extract, or otherwise simply obtain high purity SN is another story. Southern US btw.

I have seen that you can buy curing salt which is 6% SN but to purify it would make just enough for a single try at 100% efficiency and would need absolute alcohol to strip the SN from the table salt. For that cost I could buy about 4kg from a supplier. Even the couple % water in everclear would pull in many grams of SN and table salt alike while the other 700+ ml would struggle to dissolve the ~20g in the salt if I did the math and read the numbers right.

C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
I have an address of an official dealer in the european community that ships worldwide.