• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MyNameIsRavi

MyNameIsRavi

ughweeeee
Apr 26, 2024
Hi, I'm considering ordering SN from a Polish source (starts with B and ends in S). The websites states that I need to email them for international shipping. I'm looking to order it here to NSW Australia, I'm concerned about 2 things:

1:) Having to email them in order to buy it. I don't know If there's a specific way i should write my email and if there's any potential to screw it up. They seem like a professional business so I'm worried it's possible to set off red flags with them.
2:) If the packaging will be discreet. They seem to be a professional chemical supplier so I imagine they'll cover the parcel in all sorts of warnings and labels which will certainly tip off customs if that's the case. Can I ask them for discreet packaging? Or is that too suspicious?

Can anyone weigh in on things? Is there a better source I should consider? Is it even possible to get SN from outside Australia into here? I'm kinda desperate right now.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
1) Most likely you r required to pay in advance (via bankwire) and to discuss the shipping costs. (that's what I would assume)
2) They most likely won't "mislable" the package and you will have the risk of it being seized by AU customs, getting a welfare check and being imprisoned in a psych ward in the worst case, as it has happened before to Australians who order SN internationally.

You can ask them anything bc if they decide not to ship internationally it's the vendor's decision.

MyNameIsRavi

MyNameIsRavi

ughweeeee
Apr 26, 2024
1) Most likely you r required to pay in advance (via bankwire) and to discuss the shipping costs. (that's what I would assume)
2) They most likely won't "mislable" the package and you will have the risk of it being seized by AU customs, getting a welfare check and being imprisoned in a psych ward in the worst case, as it has happened before to Australians who order SN internationally.

You can ask them anything bc if they decide not to ship internationally it's the vendor's decision.
I guess that's what i should've expected huh. I doubt they'll agree (might even outright refuse to sell to me) but I may as well ask anyway because the alternative is them sending a parcel that'll get me a visit from the fun police so they're useless to me either way. Guess I need to find a source that's either inside my country or at the bare minimum offers discreet packaging.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori