• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

HopefulPessimist

Feb 15, 2023
I have more than enough SN to ctb according to Stan's Guide
Supposedly 24gm (grams?) is enough for my weight but is there any reason I shouldn't take a higher dose? Is my chance of failure increased due to higher possibility of my body throwing up or something like that? or will it be much more uncomfortable to bare for however long it takes?

Reactions: CringeNihilism and jodes2
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I mean don't take any more than you need to. If you take like 50 grams instead of 24, you'll probably vomit a lot.

The key is to get around the LD99 for your weight, but don't take a larger dose than that. You want to reduce your chances of vomiting as much as possible, but still get close to the LD99

LD99 for wild hogs= 400 mg per kg body weight

Pretty sure PN uses this info for the ppeh:
LD50 for mice = 180 mg per kg body weight. You can make this an approximate LD99 by multiplying by 2. So LD99 for mice ≈ 360 mg per kg body weight

Pigs:
mice: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_nitrite#Toxicity

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayonaise, Challu, leeloosnow and 5 others
Upvote 1
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I don't think there's any harm in taking a larger dose? It'll just be more unpleasant swallowing so much. But there's no benefit taking more than the recommended amount. Might as well just take the recommended amount

Upvote 0
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I imagine there would be a higher chance of vomiting. That's just an uneducated guess though- it just seems logical that the more poison there is for the body to recognise- the more likely it is it will try to expel it.

I think the protocol of having smaller amounts- 25g or whatever prepared in a few glasses sounds sensible- so- if we are sick, we can hopefully take more. My concern is being sick after I've passed out. That definitely troubles me- although- I suppose that could happen whatever amount was taken.

Reactions: Mayonaise
Upvote 0
K

kkwy

Sep 19, 2022
I was wondering about this too. I'm around 80kg, I think I'll take 20g, and have a second dose ready just in case.

Upvote 0
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I was wondering about this too. I'm around 80kg, I think I'll take 20g, and have a second dose ready just in case.
Why such a small dose?
80 x 360 / 1000= 28 grams. At least take 25

Last edited:
Reactions: leeloosnow
Upvote 0
resolutory

resolutory

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
My assumption is just that more SN = more chance of throwing up and, consequently, failing.

Reactions: pillow933
Upvote 0
K

kkwy

Sep 19, 2022
Why such a small dose?
80 x 360 / 1000= 28 grams. At least take 25
From everything I've researched 20g should be plenty enough, but sure I might go with more to be safe. I question the validity of the numbers you cited, if we are going by potency LD50​ for rats (oral), an up-to-date german laboratory states 85 mg/kg LD50 ​for their product, the wikipedia reference links to an outdated unverified source. Also most guides suggest 15-20grams for regular sized ppl, which seems legit based on feedback or lack thereof. (80 x 170 /1000 = 13.6g)

Upvote 0
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
From everything I've researched 20g should be plenty enough, but sure I might go with more to be safe. I question the validity of the numbers you cited, if we are going by potency LD50​ for rats (oral), an up-to-date german laboratory states 85 mg/kg LD50 ​for their product, the wikipedia reference links to an outdated unverified source. Also most guides suggest 15-20grams for regular sized ppl, which seems legit based on feedback or lack thereof. (80 x 170 /1000 = 13.6g)
Are you sure? Cause that seems pretty low. Stan's guide and the ppeh states 25 grams for an average size person. Can you post your source?

Upvote 1
K

kkwy

Sep 19, 2022
Are you sure? Cause that seems pretty low. Stan's guide and the ppeh states 25 grams for an average size person. Can you post your source?
No, Stan's guide say "20gm in 50ml of plain water if you consider yourself a regular size"(70-80kg is regular size imo, large is 100kg+), and last time I read pph, it recommended 15g.
No, I can't post the source, cuz purchase can be made directly from them.

Reactions: SmokeEater
Upvote 0
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
No, Stan's guide say "20gm in 50ml of plain water if you consider yourself a regular size"(70-80kg is regular size imo, large is 100kg+), and last time I read pph, it recommended 15g.
No, I can't post the source, cuz purchase can be made directly from them.
Have you read the latest ppeh? It says 25 grams.
35 grams if over 100 kg

I would trust the latest ppeh more than Stan's guide

Last edited:
Upvote 0
K

kkwy

Sep 19, 2022
Have you read the latest ppeh? It says 25 grams.
35 grams if over 100 kg

I would trust the latest ppeh more than Stan's guide
Fair enough, I read an older edition. I'll go with 25g to be safe, but 20g would probably do the trick.

Reactions: _Minsk
Upvote 0
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Fair enough, I read an older edition. I'll go with 25g to be safe, but 20g would probably do the trick.
Ok cool 👍 Sorry, wasn't trying to be combative or anything. Just wanted to make sure you or other people reading were doing a proper dose. It's no fun waking up after an attempt. Hope you find peace with whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: Yavannah and kkwy
Upvote 0
K

kkwy

Sep 19, 2022
Ok cool 👍 Sorry, wasn't trying to be combative or anything. Just wanted to make sure you or other people reading were doing a proper dose. It's no fun waking up after an attempt. Hope you find peace with whatever you decide to do.
All good, same here. I mean that's what this forum is for, to discuss things like this, so I appreciate the engagement. Hope u find peace too if u plan on it.

Reactions: littlelady774
Upvote 0