• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

EscapeFromLife

Jul 1, 2024
Seems like drinking SN mixture is likely to lead to Methemoglobinemia which causes chocolate-brown blood, poor muscle coordination, and blue-colored skin. Complications may include seizures and heart arrhythmias. Having these changes in body - especially brown colored blood and blue colored skin – I doubt if I would be able to be an organ donor? Also, how do others feel about these body changes? Personally, I feel bad thinking that after death my blood would be brown and skin would be blue, and I am going to get buried like that. Retaining my original body features could have been better.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36
B

b1cycle

Jun 9, 2024
There aren't a lot of methods that would result in a pretty corpse.

• Yay!
Reactions: kvsvenky100, TiredofLife-Thanks, zjay-0v3rit! and 8 others
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I think inert gas, CO or drowning might. If you really want an open casket funeral I bet a mortician can fix the SN skin color..
CO makes your skin turn red all over. Drowning is actually considered one of the worst looking deaths because the body becomes bloated & smells the longer it's been in the water

• Informative
Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks, CelestialDiana, cowboypants and 2 others
E

EscapeFromLife

Jul 1, 2024
I think inert gas, CO or drowning might. If you really want an open casket funeral I bet a mortician can fix the SN skin color..
@b1cycle I didn't mean I want my body to look good to others after my Ctb. I hate my life, not my body. So, it just feels bad that I will enter and remain in the other side with an imperfect body with defects. Is there any way to get around this feeling?

needthebus

needthebus

Apr 29, 2024
Seems like drinking SN mixture is likely to lead to Methemoglobinemia which causes chocolate-brown blood, poor muscle coordination, and blue-colored skin. Complications may include seizures and heart arrhythmias. Having these changes in body - especially brown colored blood and blue colored skin – I doubt if I would be able to be an organ donor? Also, how do others feel about these body changes? Personally, I feel bad thinking that after death my blood would be brown and skin would be blue, and I am going to get buried like that. Retaining my original body features could have been better.

it's selfish but i wouldn't want to be an organ doner. life has been so hard and unhappy and just incredibly unfair for me that i really don't want any part of me surviving after death. i would like to be gone completely.

i am not concerned about how i look because i would probably be cremated by family no matter what i do, since it's less expensive

the description makes me worried about any pain involved, but pain is not my main concern in suicide because i tried before and it hurt excruciatingly and so i know the sort of pain to expect

Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
There really is no way of retaining your original features. When you die, you are going to look...well, dead. But I will take the look of SN death over the look of bulging eyes and protruding tongue of a hanged body.

Reactions: divinemistress36, CelestialDiana, ToMoveOn and 2 others
Nefera

Nefera

Jun 30, 2024
You should look the regulation of organ donations in your country, in mine my stomach probably won't pass because of the SN but everything else would be ready to go

Reactions: EscapeFromLife
E

EscapeFromLife

Jul 1, 2024
it's selfish but i wouldn't want to be an organ doner. life has been so hard and unhappy and just incredibly unfair for me that i really don't want any part of me surviving after death. i would like to be gone completely.

i am not concerned about how i look because i would probably be cremated by family no matter what i do, since it's less expensive

the description makes me worried about any pain involved, but pain is not my main concern in suicide because i tried before and it hurt excruciatingly and so i know the sort of pain to expect
Did you try SN before? And the pain was excruciating for it?

needthebus

needthebus

Apr 29, 2024
Did you try SN before? And the pain was excruciating for it?

I have never tried to commit suicide before using SN.

I tried to commit suicide using pills that I thought would kill me. It didn't work for various reasons, although I took a lot. I don't want to post the type of pill or amount and why it didn't work because I am too afraid of being identified by "do-good" christians who would like to have someone like me locked-up, deprived of sensory experiences and miserable, and drugged beyond recognition in hell because if I die somehow it would upset jebus.

Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks