• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I saw these blue packets of NPK fertilizer at the plant store today and it occurred to me that they looked an awful lot like SN. Upon further research it seems like they can indeed kill in high enough doses through the same mechanism as SN (methaemoglobinaemia) and there are some case studies of intentional poisoning with them (example). The symptoms don't sound too unbearable either:
  • < 10% - None (patients with underlying diseases may have more symptoms at lower level)
  • 10-20% - Slight discoloration (eg, pale, gray, blue) of the skin
  • 20-30% - Anxiety, headache, tachycardia, lightheadedness
  • 30-50% - Dyspnea, weakness, confusion, chest pain
  • 50-70% - Arrhythmias; altered mental status, delirium, seizures, coma; profound acidosis
  • > 70% - Usually, death

Has anyone done a more thorough deep-dive into this? My biggest concern would be about dosage and administration.

Reactions: thenamingofcats
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
I'm not sure about fertilizer. Farmers are known for using pesticides to ctb and just ctb'ing in general. If you have a local university library or even a public library you would have access to a lot more studies. It's a huge global problem so the "doing research" excuse would probably work very well.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov