• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ShttyChicken

ShttyChicken

Sep 15, 2020
Does anyone have any information on the use of SN by people affected by ulcers? I imagine how much pain can be caused by drinking SN, but are there any contraindications apart from pain?
Can the method be less effective in this case?

I used the translator, sorry for any misunderstandings.

G

germinalx

Sep 4, 2020
I am planning to use SN too, but I have stomach ulcers so I think it can be contrasted with antacid? (ranitidine etc) But I'm not sure...

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I am planning to use SN too, but I have stomach ulcers so I think it can be contrasted with antacid? (ranitidine etc) But I'm not sure...
Ulcers are an open wound in the stomach lining so to pour salt water on them might cause pain.

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
same here...really dont know what to do. if it will work or not

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Stan's FAQ said:
Question: I have problems with my digestive system, is SN good for me?

Answer: If the conditions means that your digestive tract is ulcerated, it is possible that you are pouring salt onto an open wound which could cause severe pain