• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
Hey all,

As some people even CTB without any antiemetics using SN, i was wondering if people with fairly strong stomaches could just go for OTC AEs for the SN Method.

For Example Iberogast has been used to substitute MCP after it has been non OTC and internet research says its quite effective.

Reactions: noname478
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
No it has to be prescription grade ones. Doing so without them can still work but leads to a greater risk of you vomiting it back up.

Reactions: Goku Black
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
There is a chance it could work on empty stomach without AEs. Whether you vomit or not it depends on how much was absorbed. But don't take any chance, if you can find it it's better to stick with prescription AEs. The reference of fairly strong stomach is usually for foods and drinks, not proved resistance to poisons. In addition OTC AEs are helpful for the usual nausea not for universal poisoning.

A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
There is a chance it could work on empty stomach without AEs. Whether you vomit or not it depends on how much was absorbed. But don't take any chance, if you can find it it's better to stick with prescription AEs. The reference of fairly strong stomach is usually for foods and drinks, not proved resistance to poisons. In addition OTC AEs are helpful for the usual nausea not for universal poisoning.
Yeah i get those points and thank you

OTC AEs would be better than no AEs at all i guess and like for example if we could kinda compare prescription with 100% effective to OTC , would it be like 10-50 % or even higher ?

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Yeah i get those points and thank you

OTC AEs would be better than no AEs at all i guess and like for example if we could kinda compare prescription with 100% effective to OTC , would it be like 10-50 % or even higher ?
I guess a "good" OTC AEs will be better than none at all? Sorry i can't say for certain but I don't think it will add a negative effect.

Reactions: Alpercino
A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
I guess a "good" OTC AEs will be better than none at all? Sorry i can't say for certain but I don't think it will add a negative effect.
yeah i wonder how good they are . Hard to get reliable information i guess

Reactions: rozeske
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
But how can we be so sure?
That's what all the original guides suggest and everyone goes after them and some have confirmed first hand that an OTC AE just didn't do the job.

roku6

roku6

Student
Jan 23, 2024
I rarely see OTC antiemetics (eg. diphenhydramine) used in SN regiments here. People rather skip AE if they have no access to it to reduce stuff in stomach.
I think OTC ones (antihistamines) barely do anything in this case as chemo patients always get ones which act on dopamine.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: 4.I.2.Must.Die
A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
I rarely see OTC antiemetics (eg. diphenhydramine) used in SN regiments here. People rather skip AE if they have no access to it to reduce stuff in stomach.
I think OTC ones (antihistamines) barely do anything in this case as chemo patients always get ones which act on dopamine.
Sounds like you need those dopamineblocker AEs , else its just a different category?

R

random_user

It's impossible to lose it all and still be alive
Jun 17, 2022
Hey all,

As some people even CTB without any antiemetics using SN, i was wondering if people with fairly strong stomaches could just go for OTC AEs for the SN Method.

For Example Iberogast has been used to substitute MCP after it has been non OTC and internet research says its quite effective.
I'd strongly recommend not using any OTC substance. Idk about other places but in most european countries there's strict regulations and OTC medications are OTC for a reason. Of course in rare cases people manage to overdose on stuff like Paracetamol but that's not reliable at all and quite painful.

A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
I'd strongly recommend not using any OTC substance. Idk about other places but in most european countries there's strict regulations and OTC medications are OTC for a reason. Of course in rare cases people manage to overdose on stuff like Paracetamol but that's not reliable at all and quite painful.
This thread is about OTC Antiemetics for SN tho

notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
All I'm gonna say is the VAST majority of the SN failures I've seen over my three months of (all day long) research are people who took no antiemetic or OTC ones. Every success had metoclopramide or similar. Start it three days in advance to be safest.

If you can't get it, go to your doctor and say you've had a migraine, vomiting, and constant nausea for a few days and dimenhydrinate (dramamine, gravol, say the common brand name for it in your region) isn't doing the trick. Say you've had metaclopramide (I would say Reglan as it's the brand name here in Canada) from your mom, uncle, sister's, dog's, dad's prescription or whoever else and it worked for you. Doctor shouldn't suspect anything and has absolutely no reason to refuse you.

You're trying to meet the long dark here, why half ass it if you truly want to be dead? The odds are very high you're going to vomit most of the SN out. You're drinking something that's basically gonna turn your blood into caramel. It's pure poison.

Last edited:
h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Please tell mom this is not her fault
Dec 8, 2023
If you're on medication (antidepressants, antipsychotics, mood stabilizers, etc.) please check whether those drugs interact with the AE you decide to take: Drug Interaction Checker
For example, Metoclopramide may interact badly with Quetiapine (Seroquel).
Also, when you decide to use an AE, please read the safety sheet and run a test with a normal dosage so you can see whether you experience side-effects.
If you do, you might choose another one.
Finally, remember that some antipsychotics may be used as AE too under particular conditions.

verrobasd

verrobasd

Feb 24, 2024
Start it three days in advance to be safest.
What would a 3-day regimen look like? The first (extra) day would be similar to the first day of a 48-hour regimen?

I have an unlimited supply of metoclopramide, so that wouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:
notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
What would a 3-day regimen look like? The first (extra) day would be similar to the first day of a 48-hour regimen?

I have an unlimited supply of metoclopramide, so that wouldn't be a problem.

This guide showed me everything I know about it, you'd be better off referring to that than taking anyone else's advice tbh.

M

malevolentdiety

Mar 16, 2024
If you're on medication (antidepressants, antipsychotics, mood stabilizers, etc.) please check whether those drugs interact with the AE you decide to take: Drug Interaction Checker
For example, Metoclopramide may interact badly with Quetiapine (Seroquel).
Also, when you decide to use an AE, please read the safety sheet and run a test with a normal dosage so you can see whether you experience side-effects.
If you do, you might choose another one.
Finally, remember that some antipsychotics may be used as AE too under particular conditions.
Can you advice another antiemetic that works with quetiapine?

roku6

roku6

Student
Jan 23, 2024
Antipsychotics alone can cause extrapyramidal syptoms, meto also has reputation to cause them, domperidone is less likely.
Note that in meto's case it is usually after an extended period of time, that's why it is not recommended for long term use.
The problem is that all these act on dopamine therefore increasing further the chances of extrapyramidal symptoms.
You have the option to try just one dose to test for side effects, or stop the antipsychotic, or use antipsychotic as AE off label (though only olanzapine was given to cancer patients in this setting in studies, quetiapine rarely).

M

malevolentdiety

Mar 16, 2024
Antipsychotics alone can cause extrapyramidal syptoms, meto also has reputation to cause them, domperidone is less likely.
Note that in meto's case it is usually after an extended period of time, that's why it is not recommended for long term use.
The problem is that all these act on dopamine therefore increasing further the chances of extrapyramidal symptoms.
You have the option to try just one dose to test for side effects, or stop the antipsychotic, or use antipsychotic as AE off label (though only olanzapine was given to cancer patients in this setting in studies, quetiapine rarely).
"antipsychotic as AE off label" - you mean using the antipsychotic as AE? With quietapine, it's like 400 mg daily usage for AE, which is an insane amount for me so that's not an option.

So if I stopped using quietapine for a few days that would be enough? Or how long would you advise to stop using it before using meto?

What are my odds of success if I don't use a AE and just had a backup glass ready?

roku6

roku6

Student
Jan 23, 2024
"antipsychotic as AE off label" - you mean using the antipsychotic as AE? With quietapine, it's like 400 mg daily usage for AE, which is an insane amount for me so that's not an option.

So if I stopped using quietapine for a few days that would be enough? Or how long would you advise to stop using it before using meto?

What are my odds of success if I don't use a AE and just had a backup glass ready?
Quetiapine has short half life 1-2 day is enough I guess, but I am not medical expert. Do you take it as a sleeping aid?
It is really hard to predict how much an AE helps because we don't have good statistics therefore hard to give odds.
But vomiting usually happens regardless using it, AE could delay it giving more time for ingestion. Meto also helps emptying the stomach i.e. hastening the ingestion.

M

malevolentdiety

Mar 16, 2024
Quetiapine has short half life 1-2 day is enough I guess, but I am not medical expert. Do you take it as a sleeping aid?
It is really hard to predict how much an AE helps because we don't have good statistics therefore hard to give odds.
But vomiting usually happens regardless using it, AE could delay it giving more time for ingestion. Meto also helps emptying the stomach i.e. hastening the ingestion.
Ya im using it for sleep, just 25mg. So I will just get meto then and make sure not to use quietapine for a few days before. Thanks for the help.

If vomiting happens regardless then maybe I don't even need it because I'll just take a backup glass.

I am just concerned that I might be too unconscious to take the back up glass.

h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Dec 8, 2023
I'm a bit late with my answer, but if you want to avoid meto I'd suggest domperidone or - maybe better - metopimazione. The latter is only available in France as Vogalib thus you'd need to order from an online pharmacy. The pros of metopimazione are:
  • pretty easy to get without a prescription
  • less interactions with other meds and few side effects (extra-pyramidal symptoms are not very likely)
Info on Domperidone: Drugs.com | Mayo Clinic
If you want resources on Metopimazione I can provide you with that too.

• "antipsychotic as AE off label" - you mean using the antipsychotic as AE? With quietapine, it's like 400 mg daily usage for AE
    Where did you read about the 400mg dosage for antiemetic purposes?

Reactions: malevolentdiety
M

malevolentdiety

Mar 16, 2024
I'm a bit late with my answer, but if you want to avoid meto I'd suggest domperidone or - maybe better - metopimazione. The latter is only available in France as Vogalib thus you'd need to order from an online pharmacy. The pros of metopimazione are:
  • pretty easy to get without a prescription
  • less interactions with other meds and few side effects (extra-pyramidal symptoms are not very likely)
Info on Domperidone: Drugs.com | Mayo Clinic
If you want resources on Metopimazione I can provide you with that too.

• Where did you read about the 400mg dosage for antiemetic purposes?
I read about that on this site the 400mg. Are saying that you know of a online pharmacy that's reputable?

h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Dec 8, 2023
I read about that on this site the 400mg. Are saying that you know of a online pharmacy that's reputable?
I never ordered from online pharmacies, sorry. But some users recommended some, I can share them with you if you need.
As I said, metopimazione is only available in France as Vogalib thus you'd need to order from a French online pharmacy. But that's just a suggestion in case you fail to obtain both metoclopramide and domperidone, or decide not to take them for any reason

EDIT => Important: metoclopramide may interact badly with quetiapine, what @roku6 said is right. I don't want to scare anyone but medical literature is a fact. Check here
I don't know how much it takes for quetiapine to be out of your system but I would not take metoclopramide unless I'm sure to be 'clean' of quetiapine. Just my opinion though

Last edited:
Reactions: malevolentdiety
M

malevolentdiety

Mar 16, 2024
I never ordered from online pharmacies, sorry. But some users recommended some, I can share them with you if you need.
As I said, metopimazione is only available in France as Vogalib thus you'd need to order from a French online pharmacy. But that's just a suggestion in case you fail to obtain both metoclopramide and domperidone, or decide not to take them for any reason

EDIT => Important: metoclopramide may interact badly with quetiapine, what @roku6 said is right. I don't want to scare anyone but medical literature is a fact. Check here
I don't know how much it takes for quetiapine to be out of your system but I would not take metoclopramide unless I'm sure to be 'clean' of quetiapine. Just my opinion though
Sure if you can share them that would be great, Im just not trusting naturally of these sites.

I'm from Canada if that helps

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
It's possible to get domperidone from Irish online pharmacies. It's apparently OTC there. Now that I have the whole kit, I'm ready for any outcome of my situation.

• Informative
Reactions: h.s.p.
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
All I'm gonna say is the VAST majority of the SN failures I've seen over my three months of (all day long) research are people who took no antiemetic or OTC ones. Every success had metoclopramide or similar. Start it three days in advance to be safest.

If you can't get it, go to your doctor and say you've had a migraine, vomiting, and constant nausea for a few days and dimenhydrinate (dramamine, gravol, say the common brand name for it in your region) isn't doing the trick. Say you've had metaclopramide (I would say Reglan as it's the brand name here in Canada) from your mom, uncle, sister's, dog's, dad's prescription or whoever else and it worked for you. Doctor shouldn't suspect anything and has absolutely no reason to refuse you.

You're trying to meet the long dark here, why half ass it if you truly want to be dead? The odds are very high you're going to vomit most of the SN out. You're drinking something that's basically gonna turn your blood into caramel. It's pure poison.
Hit the nail on the head, I've been trying to get metoclopramide for a few days with no luck and I've discovered it's only available on prescription here anyway so that's all the incentive I need, thanks