• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Sorry for stupid question, but why everyone is so obsessed with SN method? It is by far the most popular method here as I can see. (It's not like I want to tell that method is bad, I genuinely interested cause I haven't read much about it.)
I never really trusted poisons, (except military chemical weapons of course), because it feels really unreliable. You can't foresee of all the variables, like will your stomach dissolve the right amount of the substance in the right amount of time, will its concentration in your blood be enough to take effect depending on your body weight and other factors that may vary from one person to another.
Yet I am kinda intrigued by it's popularity, and the fact that this chemical was actually banned in some countries because of suicides. It sounds like it does work.
So I decided to try it, and ordered 1 kg of extra pure SN from some chemical store I found. I am still worried if it is really a method for me, as I've read stories of people experience severe unbearable stomach pain from it. It kinda frightens me as I have a weak stomach and I know how damn horrible stomach pain can be, I'd rather tolerate a rope on my neck, it's by far less intense.
I may try to combine different methods, but I'd like to understand if SN really a good method.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
It's just a nice alternative to other methods. You "only" need to drink the substances. Psychologically, it's easier than hanging yourself or jumping from a great height (at least for me). It should also be remembered that a few years ago it was much easier to obtain than now. In addition, it is not very expensive. It is also easier to assemble resources than, for example, the inert gas method. The pain is also moderate. Of course there is pain, but it is not much (if everything goes well). This can be done at home, so comfort is not an issue. You should still remember that it is not the golden grail and has its drawbacks. Well, compared to other methods it looks good to me. This is also a proven method and there is a lot of information about it available here. The effectiveness is quite high, which is important. You have to weigh up the pros and cons yourself and decide if it's for you. If you really have a stomach problem, it is worth considering whether you want to use SN.

Edit: discomfort will definitely appear. I treat discomfort and pain separately. It all depends on your tolerance.

Last edited:
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Not a stupid question, but it's not really an obsession. There is not much else to pick from, not everyone is willing to cut their throat on a table saw. Chemical weapons are some of the worst, as these are designed to maim and incapacitate first and not necessarily kill.
The regimen and all the research is done specifically to minimize the number of variables.
Sometimes I have a feeling that SN was banned exactly because the rope sales declined, or something along that tune.
SN can not be combined with anything, and you should not experiment with things you are not comfortable with.
So your question really can't be answered. What you find out and learn from all the documentation will eventually give you an idea.

Last edited:
D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
Sorry for stupid question, but why everyone is so obsessed with SN method? It is by far the most popular method here as I can see. (It's not like I want to tell that method is bad, I genuinely interested cause I haven't read much about it.)
I never really trusted poisons, (except military chemical weapons of course), because it feels really unreliable. You can't foresee of all the variables, like will your stomach dissolve the right amount of the substance in the right amount of time, will its concentration in your blood be enough to take effect depending on your body weight and other factors that may vary from one person to another.
Yet I am kinda intrigued by it's popularity, and the fact that this chemical was actually banned in some countries because of suicides. It sounds like it does work.
So I decided to try it, and ordered 1 kg of extra pure SN from some chemical store I found. I am still worried if it is really a method for me, as I've read stories of people experience severe unbearable stomach pain from it. It kinda frightens me as I have a weak stomach and I know how damn horrible stomach pain can be, I'd rather tolerate a rope on my neck, it's by far less intense.
I may try to combine different methods, but I'd like to understand if SN really a good method.
For me, the advantage of the method is the swallowing. I can swallow poison I'm sure, but o couldn't put a rope around my neck.

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
discomfort will definitely appear. I treat discomfort and pain separately. It all depends on your tolerance.
Pain can be different. It's easier to tolerate pain of your neck being compressed then stomach ache. It's like something you can't conrol, something inside you, that no matter what you do won't go away. I am not talking about SN specifically now, it's just how I felt when I was hospitalized because of too much energy drinks. Pain in your insides is just something I don't know how to tolerate. Maybe SN is not as intense of course, it's just an assumption.

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
The appeal is that its cheap and easily accesible in some places. Highly likely that it will kill you and you can do it while laying in your bed which is nice. Its by no means a perfect method though.

Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
1. Accessibility.
2. Peacefulness (7\10).
3. Effectiveness ( reliability 7\10)
4. Safety.
5. speed (SN relatively quick).
6. Recovery is possible in the right time.

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
The appeal is that its cheap and easily accesible in some places. Highly likely that it will kill you and you can do it while laying in your bed which is nice. Its by no means a perfect method though.
Well, rope is even more cheap, and jumping is literally free. I am not so sure about lying in your bed. That would definitely work for nembutal (which is impossible to get though) but SN looks like something you would be running to a toilet, puking or shitting yourself, falling on your way to the toilet and writhing on the floor from pain.
Maybe I am wrong but it's how I imagine it. Like there are chemicals that make you fade out and it's nice. But it doesn't look like SN.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Pain can be different. It's easier to tolerate pain of your neck being compressed then stomach ache. It's like something you can't conrol, something inside you, that no matter what you do won't go away. I am not talking about SN specifically now, it's just how I felt when I was hospitalized because of too much energy drinks. Pain in your insides is just something I don't know how to tolerate. Maybe SN is not as intense of course, it's just an assumption.
Most people did not complain of severe abdominal pain after taking SN. Well, if you really have stomach problems, it may be better to hold off. SN has advantages and disadvantages, everyone must choose whether the disadvantages outweigh the advantages or vice versa.

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Well, rope is even more cheap, and jumping is literally free. I am not so sure about lying in your bed. That would definitely work for nembutal (which is impossible to get though) but SN looks like something you would be running to a toilet, puking or shitting yourself, falling on your way to the toilet and writhing on the floor from pain.
Maybe I am wrong but it's how I imagine it. Like there are chemicals that make you fade out and it's nice. But it doesn't look like SN.
Yeah I still cant decide between hanging or SN. I would never have the balls to jump though. Physchologically a rope or sn is just easier. I imagine lying on my bed with sn and a trash can placed on the side. Just puking into it while laying on the bed. It probably wont be that clean in reality though.

Reactions: schizochicken
Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Most people did not complain of severe abdominal pain after taking SN. Well, if you really have stomach problems, it may be better to hold off. SN has advantages and disadvantages, everyone must choose whether the disadvantages outweigh the advantages or vice versa.
I still want to try it honestly.. It sounds like some sort of a magic pill that either kills you, or nothing happens and no consequences at all.
I wish it really works this way.

Reactions: Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I still want to try it honestly.. It sounds like some sort of a magic pill that either kills you, or nothing happens and no consequences at all.
CTB is never easy. There are always compromises to be made. I first wanted to try with inert gas, but I gave up. The technical issues discouraged me. SN is simpler, although far from ideal.

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
SN looks like something you would be running to a toilet, puking or shitting yourself, falling on your way to the toilet and writhing on the floor from pain.
To avoid puking and shitting there is a regimen. Moving around is not really a thing after SN.

It sounds like some sort of a magic pill that either kills you, or nothing happens and no consequences at all.
It's not a magic pill. The regimen needs to be followed, and if lucky, young healthy people might get away without liver or kidney damage after failure. It is not something to play around with.

barelybetter

barelybetter

Mar 6, 2024
It's simple enough and accessible, while still being effective. People take this as it is really straightforward to kill yourself with, which isn't the case

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
I'll (hopefully) be dead on March 21-22. So my opinions matter not. But I've said it many times and many people, even some of the mods are tired of me. SN is not peaceful. But you will probably die in an hour. So if you can deal with that, then it's a good method, if you can get anti-emetics and at least minimize vomiting. Mark my words. SN will be illegal and/or impossible to ship to anyone, anywhere in the US, Canada, Europe, most of Asia, and Australia by the end of this year, unless you are a meat processing company or restaurant. The secret is out. Buy it now and learn how to store it.

Last edited:
underthedatetree

underthedatetree

Oct 20, 2023
I would rather N gas but that is prohibitively expensive.

barelybetter

barelybetter

Mar 6, 2024
People saying it's accessible? People have really cracked down on the sale of 99%+ pure SN, I don't know where people are getting the accessible part from.
Haven't tried to buy in a while, but I purchased a while back from a source commonly used on here (this is a new account, not new to ss) So speaking from my past experience, no idea it's gotten that bad.

H

HerbieHoover

Mar 9, 2024
It's just a nice alternative to other methods. You "only" need to drink the substances. Psychologically, it's easier than hanging yourself or jumping from a great height (at least for me). It should also be remembered that a few years ago it was much easier to obtain than now. In addition, it is not very expensive. It is also easier to assemble resources than, for example, the inert gas method. The pain is also moderate. Of course there is pain, but it is not much (if everything goes well). This can be done at home, so comfort is not an issue. You should still remember that it is not the golden grail and has its drawbacks. Well, compared to other methods it looks good to me. This is also a proven method and there is a lot of information about it available here. The effectiveness is quite high, which is important. You have to weigh up the pros and cons yourself and decide if it's for you. If you really have a stomach problem, it is worth considering whether you want to use SN.

Edit: discomfort will definitely appear. I treat discomfort and pain separately. It all depends on your tolerance.
@Agon321 You say " Of course there is pain" and "it is not the golden grail and has its drawbacks." I'm curious about this. From what I understood, it was painless and peaceful. What are the drawbacks you are referring to?
Its by no means a perfect method though.
@mtoro998 Could you please elaborate?
everyone must choose whether the disadvantages outweigh the advantages
@Agon321 what are the disadvantages?
People take this as it is really straightforward to kill yourself with, which isn't the case
@barelybetter What is the case then? I keep reading comments like "it is not the golden grail and has its drawbacks" and "Its by no means a perfect method" and that it has "disadvantages," without including further details.

Last edited:
bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
it's not the quickest or most peaceful compared to others, but for me it doesn't require a difficult or complex set up. I can do it basically wherever I feel like. My body will be in one piece and I won't involve anyone else in my death. Drinking/swallowing feels more natural than jumping off of something.

obviously there's negatives like some don't have the option to buy some, vomiting, welfare checks etc… although to me it seems better than feeling like my heads going to explode or hitting the ground at 100mph (although jumping is my #2).

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
@Agon321 You say " Of course there is pain" and "it is not the golden grail and has its drawbacks." I'm curious about this. From what I understood, it was painless and peaceful. What are the drawbacks you are referring to?

@barelybetter What is the case then? I keep reading comments like "it is not the golden grail and has its drawbacks" and "Its by no means a perfect method" and that it has "disadvantages," without including further details.
- Headache. The pain is on a scale of 4/5-10. Generally, you shouldn't worry too much about this. I'm going to use painkillers and a cooling patch.
-Tachycardia. I don't know if it should be seen as pain. It's more of a discomfort. it all depends on your tolerance for this type of thing.
-Vomiting is very likely. This is actually the main problem with this method. There is a risk that you will vomit the SN too quickly and it will not be absorbed properly. That's why people have a few extra glasses of SN ready to drink the next dose immediately after vomiting.
- Stomachache. I'm not entirely sure about that. There were probably cases of people who complained of severe abdominal pain. Some, on the other hand, did not experience such problems. I think it depends on the person's health condition. This most likely shouldn't be a big problem
- Shortness of breath.
- Dizziness.
- Blue skin around the fingernails and lips. This is only a psychological problem.
-Mental. this is the second biggest problem after vomiting. If symptoms begin to attack, the person may start to panic and do something stupid.

These are the most common and common symptoms. Most likely I forgot something. Problems may also arise depending on the person. Some people with specific health problems may have more unpleasant CTB. There is no simple answer to this.

H

HerbieHoover

Mar 9, 2024
- Headache. The pain is on a scale of 4/5-10. Generally, you shouldn't worry too much about this. I'm going to use painkillers and a cooling patch.
-Tachycardia. I don't know if it should be seen as pain. It's more of a discomfort. it all depends on your tolerance for this type of thing.
-Vomiting is very likely. This is actually the main problem with this method. There is a risk that you will vomit the SN too quickly and it will not be absorbed properly. That's why people have a few extra glasses of SN ready to drink the next dose immediately after vomiting.
- Stomachache. I'm not entirely sure about that. There were probably cases of people who complained of severe abdominal pain. Some, on the other hand, did not experience such problems. I think it depends on the person's health condition. This most likely shouldn't be a big problem
- Shortness of breath.
- Dizziness.
- Blue skin around the fingernails and lips. This is only a psychological problem.
-Mental. this is the second biggest problem after vomiting. If symptoms begin to attack, the person may start to panic and do something stupid.

These are the most common and common symptoms. Most likely I forgot something. Problems may also arise depending on the person. Some people with specific health problems may have more unpleasant CTB. There is no simple answer to this.
Thanks for your detailed explanation.

Reactions: Agon321
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024

@Agon321 covered everything I was going to say.

nivis...

nivis...

Oct 17, 2023
scarlett eyler

• Hugs
Reactions: Chronosphere
Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
- Shortness of breath.
- Dizziness.

Good summary

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
SN may result in vomiting but not diarrhea, remember that if the regimen is followed properly one would have fasted for long enough that there was nothing in their stomach. When SN is swallowed it goes in with nothing but water.

SN may not be the most peaceful method, but a lot of research indicates that it is not painful beyond a tolerable level. This is applicable to an extremely high number of cases. Maybe the only other known methods that are more pleasant compared to SN are inert gas method, CO and N.

The PPH says that failures with SN happened only in cases where medical intervention took place, or people who used it took too less of it, or did something stupid such as taking it with alcohol or other drugs that somehow made them vomit too much out and result in unpleasant side effects.

Another selling point for SN is that it has an extremely low chance of causing permanent damage if it fails to make one CTB. Other methods like jumping, hanging or shooting etc. can fail and leave you like a permanent vegetable with so much to suffer from.

SN deprives the brain and other body parts of oxygen so it is not exactly a "painful" feeling. The process that leads to that state can be unpleasant because your organs are shutting down one by one, and the body tries to actively fight to save itself while that is happening. Not having enough oxygen supply to the brain is basically hypoxia, and hypoxia is not painful at all because it will make you unconscious, and any pain that happens thereafter cannot be felt or experienced.

If you look at this article:

It talks about how SN is supposed to work on the pigs, which describes that it is similar to CO and "quickly" causes unconsciousness. It should work in a similar way on humans as well.

Last edited:
Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Btw, how to test effectiveness of antiemetics and to make sure I won't throw up? Do people use smaller doses of SN for that, or just use regular table salt?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Btw, how to test effectiveness of antiemetics and to make sure I won't throw up? Do people use smaller doses of SN for that, or just use regular table salt?
I don't think there is a way to try effectiveness of AEs for poisoning. The only best thing you can do is test it beforehand to make sure you don't have bad reactions to it. Please don't use SN for trial run, even in small doses.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
suicidal flapper

suicidal flapper

Student
Jul 15, 2023
It's simply more peaceful for me honestly. I'd have an easier time sipping from a cup than pulling a trigger

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl