• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

oozycoffin

oozycoffin

Feb 22, 2024
Hello, I'm using a translator :) because my English is not good. As recommended on the site, I went to two hospitals to get meto and benzo prescriptions. But in the end, I was prescribed perphenazine instead of meto and xanax instead of benzo. Perphenazine is also said to act as a dopamine receptor blocker. But meto seems to be the most powerful

1. Can I use Perphenazine instead of meto? So, when is the best time to eat before sn?

2. Where I live, 75ml liquid medicine (with 10mg domperidone) is sold at the pharmacy. Would it be better to buy and drink this than Perphenazine?

I'm worried and Please reply. This is the only place to talk.

Last edited:
Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
Hello, I'm using a translator :) because my English is not good. As recommended on the site, I went to two hospitals to get meto and benzo prescriptions. But in the end, I was prescribed perphenazine instead of meto and xanax instead of benzo. Perphenazine is also said to act as a dopamine receptor blocker.

1. Can I use Perphenazine instead of meto? So, when is the best time to eat before sn?

2. Can I take xanax instead of benzo?

3.Where I live, 75ml liquid medicine (with 10mg domperidone) is sold at the pharmacy. Would it be better to buy and drink this than Perphenazine?

I'm worried and Please reply. This is the only place to talk.
Xanax(Alprazolam)is a "benzo" or benzodiazepinic drug.

Reactions: Goku Black
oozycoffin

oozycoffin

Feb 22, 2024
I was just about to say that but @oozycoffin yes you can take it, I think it'll work quite well.
Thank you for reply. What About Perphenazine? Is it okay to use it instead of meto?
Xanax(Alprazolam)is a "benzo" or benzodiazepinic drug.
Thank you for reply. What About Perphenazine? Is it okay to use it instead of meto?

Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020

I'll use meto,my method will be >(Co+Sn)

Last edited:
Reactions: Goku Black
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Perphenazine is a typical antipsychotic medication that belongs to the phenothiazine class. It's rather similar to Meto in how it works by blocking the action of dopamine in the brain, which helps to reduce psychotic symptoms.

The problem here is that one is not exactly a suitable alternative to the other, While both Perphenazine and Metoclopramide are medications that affect neurotransmitters in the brain, they have different primary uses and mechanisms of action. Perphenazine is not typically used as an alternative to Metoclopramide because they serve different purposes and target different symptoms.

Perphenazine is not indicated for gastrointestinal issues like nausea and vomiting, which are the primary conditions treated by Meto.

Perphenazine and Meto are distinct medications with different uses and mechanisms of action.

Reactions: Cakeisalie
oozycoffin

oozycoffin

Feb 22, 2024
Perphenazine is a typical antipsychotic medication that belongs to the phenothiazine class. It's rather similar to Meto in how it works by blocking the action of dopamine in the brain, which helps to reduce psychotic symptoms.

The problem here is that one is not exactly a suitable alternative to the other, While both Perphenazine and Metoclopramide are medications that affect neurotransmitters in the brain, they have different primary uses and mechanisms of action. Perphenazine is not typically used as an alternative to Metoclopramide because they serve different purposes and target different symptoms.

Perphenazine is not indicated for gastrointestinal issues like nausea and vomiting, which are the primary conditions treated by Meto.

Perphenazine and Meto are distinct medications with different uses and mechanisms of action.
Thanks, your reply helped me a lot :) Do you know why the amount of water should be small when taking sn? Is it to prevent ppl from throwing up? Where I live, I can only get a liquid that is 80% water and 20% sn. However, I think there is nothing I can do and am satisfied. If you know why the amount of water is important when taking sn, please let me know.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Do you know why the amount of water should be small when taking sn? I
It's to keep the dilution low, taking an amount of 250ml may not help plus to absorb 50ml of water after a fast of 8-12 hours or whoever long you choose to fast is for will be easier. That's why the limit is 50-100ml, anything more may be too much with regard to the rate of absorption for the sn. The smaller the solution, the less chance there is of it having no problems being absorbed by in the small intestine.

I'm sure there's other questions but look through here to get an idea.