• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I was a Heroin addict for 30 years and recently I realised that when you take heroin,you never actually sleep. You just nod in and out of consciousness for about 20 minutes at a time.
So for 30 years i never actually slept. No wonder I was mad (repeated admissions to the psych ward).
For about 6 months,I've been focussing on titing myself out physically and mentally,eating as healthily as I can and getting a good amount of deep sleep.
I brought some KOKOON headphones that use an EEG to monitor your sleep and hynosis fades in and out to help you go to sleep and stay asleep.
Occasionally,I'll take sleeping tablets or just promethazine,but I know it feels better if I don't.
In fact,I feel almost like I'm speeding,I have so much energy when I wake up. I've even had to get up and run on the spot because I've felt so overwhelmed by the energy.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Drifting into sleep with ambient music helps giving good dreams. Falling asleep with the music in my headphones is the height of my day. It's pretty magical.

• Love
Reactions: Random and kkatt
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
sleep is very good. I just wanted to get some more sleep,maybe forever.

Reactions: stygal and Pookie