• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
Thinking about ringing the doctors back tomorrow, I ignored their last call a few days ago. I feel like I'm going through episodes of some sort of psychosis idk. I keep seeing things and hearing noises all the time, I seem to get scared of nothing I hear as if the door is unlocking all the time(it isn't i check everytime I go downstairs). I used to get these episodes but haven't for years. Seems to have gotten much worse the last couple weeks, I hardly get out of bed. I think some time off is needed(plus better chance at me trying to ctb) so bonus i suppose.

Reactions: Spitfire
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That sounds really stressful and scary. When you had those episodes in the past were you ever given a diagnosis of what is causing them? Luckily in times of Covid it's easier to get sick days.

Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
That sounds really stressful and scary. When you had those episodes in the past were you ever given a diagnosis of what is causing them? Luckily in times of Covid it's easier to get sick days.
I was diagnosed bipolar 12 years ago, then diagnosed borderline personality disorder, was on anti psychotics but they made me sleep too much so I took myself off them, they don't happen very often, I dont know if its extreme stress or what causing them, doctors open in 2 hours so I might stay up and call when they open see if I can get 1 over the phone, dont know how that works though

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I was diagnosed bipolar 12 years ago, then diagnosed borderline personality disorder, was on anti psychotics but they made me sleep too much so I took myself off them, they don't happen very often, I dont know if its extreme stress or what causing them, doctors open in 2 hours so I might stay up and call when they open see if I can get 1 over the phone, dont know how that works though
That's a lot to deal with. I'm sorry to hear you're going though so much. Hopefully some time off work helps you relax.

Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
That's a lot to deal with. I'm sorry to hear you're going though so much. Hopefully some time off work helps you relax.
I hope so, I know they'll prescribe me more meds no doubt, I dont even take the ones I'm currently supposed to take

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211