• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

balancingaqt

Aug 22, 2018
I've been on my meds for years now, and at the most they help me get through the day. But I still feel like crap everyday and since I've been on meds, I've gained about 10kg in weight. My diet is the same, and work gives me plenty of exercise. So I guess its the side effects of the meds. I also just feel exhausted every day, even before I do anything.

Just wondering if i just stop my meds without telling my doctor and my family, would it be better? I'm sick of feeling exhausted everyday and my depression and anxiety still bothers me. I also want to lose some weight.

Has anyone ever quit cold turkey before? It would be good if you could share your experiences. Do meds help or is it all in my head? will i be unable to function if i stop suddenly?

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
No medication you take is gonna fix your problems. The best they can do is take a slight edge off. Did you feel worse while off the meds?

I quit Paxil cold turkey before. Started having panic attacks again. So I went back on it.