• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
I live alone, my parents live 60 to 90 minutes away from me. I want to make things as easy as possible for them after my death. I'm wondering if I should pack my belongings so that they can just grab it and go, or if packing it themselves would be a sort of closure or grieving tool for them.

Just wondering your thoughts, I dont think I will sell my furniture because I want to at least be somewhat comfortable in the weeks before death.

I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
I live alone, my parents live 60 to 90 minutes away from me. I want to make things as easy as possible for them after my death. I'm wondering if I should pack my belongings so that they can just grab it and go, or if packing it themselves would be a sort of closure or grieving tool for them.

Just wondering your thoughts, I dont think I will sell my furniture because I want to at least be somewhat comfortable in the weeks before death.
Had the same thoughts actually. I have a partner, but my parents will be heavily involved after i ctb. I am going to ctb away from home a ways, so I am going to gather all important documents to make it as easy as possible for them. Otherwise, unless it's something I don't want them to see, I will let them go through things as I think it would be beneficial. I am ctb outside but driving there, I am going to have all important docs in my car, which will i'm sure be taken by the authorities once I am found and they can provide those important docs to my parents is my thought.

B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
I'd advise you to pack your things if you're physically and mentally capable. I'm presuming that it's going to be very difficult for them to do that when they're grieving. As it is, they're going to have to sell off or donate your furniture and move your personal items. Why make it harder on them than it needs to be? They can always go through your things at a later date when they're emotionally ready to deal with it.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
The less you leave for your family the easier it will be for them. Even throw your things away. You won't be needing them.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think packing everything and leaving notes about what you want them to do with your stuff would help lots.
At least, that's what I did when I tried to ctb last year.
HOWEVER, failing sucked because I had to unpack everything some months later lol.

Nexey

Nexey

Student
Feb 18, 2021
Pack up enough to make things easier on your parents.
Leave out enough to be comfortable leading up to and during your death.

Reactions: Bedrock48