• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

NaNO2_is_the_answer

Oct 18, 2023
Unless I lose my SN, this is my second last post on Sasu. My next post will be a goodbye thread, either with a link to a livestream of me consuming SN or just a classic goodbye thread. So what do you think? Livestream or not? Not a big deal to set up and it's gonna be somewhere in Q4 2024. Also see poll. edit: mods removed the poll I think.

Last edited:
DizzyFolfy

DizzyFolfy

Gone~
Jul 9, 2022
I can't obviously force you to not livestream it, but personally, I wouldn't. I want to die in a calm environment without anybody watching. Well, if you're concerned about what people would do with the footage after you pass, then that's definitely something to consider. To have it possibly be spread and shared all over. There's already a documented SN poisoning in this forum, only text but very detailed, down to the minute. There's a lot of logs and messages from people as they're using it.

However, if the purposes of your stream is to be purely informative, then that's all up to you. Just don't feel forced. If streaming it is what gives you comfort in your final moments, then I have nothing to say :heart:🫂

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't think it's a decision we can make for you. Whatever makes you comfortable and at peace is what you should do. Do you have any particular reason why you want to live stream it, other than educational contribution? Have you considered the impact of it on your loved ones or the possibility of the footage ending up at wrong places and are you ok with all that?

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
That's up to you, but I personally wouldn't. I've seen what's become of people like Ronnie McNutt. Do acknowledge that if you go on livestream, you could possibly be remembered as a joke. Lots of people are desensitized and extremely fucking sick.

AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I guess it depends on your motives - do you think it would comfort you? Do you want it to be seen, potentially by friends/family etc. Do you feel it's something you want to leave behind for whatever reason?

Not gonna judge either way. I couldn't do it, for various personal reasons, and it's not something I could watch another person do.

But ctb is not easy. Living with pain is not easy, achieving peace is not easy. If it somehow makes it easier for you, then whatever helps ease your journey.

I wish you peace, and I'm sorry for whatever brought you to this point.

Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
I can't vote something like that to be honest. But I know how you feel and I know that some people want live stream their suicide to feel heard and tell the world that they are exist.
Anyway it's your decision you're the only person who can decide that, I wish you the best to whatever you choose.

C

Ctrl_Alt_DEL

Apr 23, 2024
I doesnt make sense to streams as it will just leave embarassement for your family and friends.

The SN protocol is very known, no need to live streaming.

Reactions: NaNO2_is_the_answer
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
In my opinion this is a bad idea for several reasons:

- If for some reason you fail, the video of your attempt will not be a pleasant souvenir.
This may also result in negative consequences.

- It is very likely that your recording will circulate on the Internet. If you die and you don't care what happens after you die, there is no problem.
However, if, for example, you do not want your family to suffer additionally, it is better not to record your CTB.
It's worse if you survive.
This is related to the first problem.

- This point is also related to the previous ones.
There may be a lot more media fuss around your death.
This may result in negative consequences, including: resource limitation, forum closure, false accusations, etc.
Of course, you may not care, but I take it into account.

- Someone can call for help.
The condition for an effective trial of CTB with SN is loneliness.
No one should find you until you die.
I assume you want, effectively CTB.

- You may feel less comfortable and more obliged to do it.
As we all know, SI is a huge problem.
Many people canceled CTB at the last minute.
Why put extra pressure on yourself?
Also, if you decide that you do not want CTB (this is completely normal), you will be able to resign without any problem.

These are a few important points that first came to my mind.
Of course, I'm not going to tell you what to do.
You will do what you think is best.
But I don't recommend recording your CTB.
Good luck.

Last edited:
Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

"Do not try to get the community to tell you what to do, only you can choose your path and actions."

Persnlly slf cn thnk of 0 beneft fr u 2 lve-strm a ctb

Slf undrstnd th/ dsire fr educatnl purpses bt u *wll* end up on a gore ste wth ppl watchng ur deth fr prverse gratfcatn

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
@NaNO2_is_the_answer If you were to do this then the only safe(ISH) way to do this is for just 1 trusted member to view a private stream during which they write down what they see as it happens. The video footage out of respect should not be recorded, as useful as it would be we can suffice with just time indexes and written descriptions.

Toothless Bunny

Toothless Bunny

Can't revive the dead
Jan 19, 2024
Unless I lose my SN, this is my second last post on Sasu. My next post will be a goodbye thread, either with a link to a livestream of me consuming SN or just a classic goodbye thread. So what do you think? Livestream or not? Not a big deal to set up and it's gonna be somewhere in Q4 2024. Also see poll. edit: mods removed the poll I think.
u don't want ur video to be on gore websites , ppl will use ur video in bad ways

Reactions: NaNO2_is_the_answer
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
There is no benefit to stream it. Only sickos want to watch it and they will leave horrific comments for those left behind.

There is no legit reason for someone to want a stream. Anyone has seen death on TV and movies, it's close enough to reality.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
There is no benefit to stream it. Only sickos want to watch it and they will leave horrific comments for those left behind.

There is no legit reason for someone to want a stream. Anyone has seen death on TV and movies, it's close enough to reality.
It's true the comments people leave on the suicide videos on Wpd is quite disturbing