• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
A few months longer than I should've already been here, but this is my SN plan so far. I'm avoiding one more big family birthday thing in mid-March, but after that I should have plenty of time alone. I already have Reglan for the acid regulator, the 15g of SN, and I've ordered Vomistop for the AE. Hopefully all of those medications will work well together, I've heard Vomistop/Domperidone is a substitute for Meto so I'm going to use it instead, and hopefully I'm not missing anything important there LOL.

Also probably won't be able to find Benzos or Propanolol within the time I have but I think I can deal with that

Following a bunch of guides I could find, this is the plan when I find the right day:
  • Fast starting 8 hours beforehand, no water starting 3 hours beforehand
  • 10 mg of AEs every 7-8 hours, starting at least 36 hours before taking SN, with the final dose being 45min prior
  • Preparing 20g SN for the first cup, 20g for the second in case of vomiting (both with 100ml of water)
  • Bunch of Ibuprofen for the inevitable headache an hour before taking SN
  • Double the recommended dose for Reglan, still not exactly sure when I'm meant to take this
(Depending on how anxious I end up being, I might switch to the Stat Dose method from Stan's guide instead)

I've heard various dosages for SN with every guide I've come across and different tables depending on one's weight. I'm ~150lb so although the official recommendation is 15g, I think I'm going to go with 20g just to be sure. And I'm on an antidepressant but at this point it would feel kind of comical to keep taking that anyway, so I'm just going to quit taking it entirely and avoid any interactions

Fingers crossed I get the AEs without any trouble, they're also going to the PO Box but I doubt the seller is going to intentionally mislabel this package and I have a feeling it's going to be harder to get than the actual SN was. It's my bad for not looking into all of this months ago. Wish I could've been gone by February, but I'm desperate, so it looks like April is my absolute deadline now. Also, any advice/criticism are welcome, especially since I don't know shit about medications or chemicals and how they interact

U

Umacon

Jan 20, 2024
Preparing 20g SN for the first cup, 20g for the second in case of vomiting (both with 100ml of water)
I would go with 50 ml of water to avoid vomiting. Also I would try to find propranolol at least for the tachycardia may occur which maybe make you panic.
My regime with SN is: meto-domperidone, as metoclopramide comes only in syrup form in my country, paracetamol, benzos. I miss only propranolol but I believe is easy to get it .

Last edited: