• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
He gets on my nerves. He acts like he's perfect and he's far from. And he's so hypocritical. And always changing stuff. Like he's going around telling everyone "it said I'm the best in the world" I bet if I check.....it doesn't say world. So don't talk yourself up like that. And this one day we were talking about how someone else left a parcel in the middle of the deck and then I watched him do it a little bit later. :O how can you agree that's wrong then do it yourself. Also I hate how he talks for me. Just earlier "oh yeah WE do things this way" I've never done shit that way. Not once. I really wish he would knock it off. I love him and I'd hate to leave him but I can't stand him. And he ALWAYS is doing stuff like this.

idk maybe it just annoys me because i go out of my way to NOT do stuff like that. if i dont remember for sure what it say (which even when im 100% i never still am not sure of myself) i add qualifiers "if i remember correctly...." or "i think i read that...." just ugh. and i go out of my way to NOT be hypocritical, if i believe something is wrong I DONT DO IT. and i NEVER speak for others "i can only speak for myself personally but....." its just so annoying and no matter how hard i try to not be annoyed....i just cant help it. am i right to be annoyed? i mean to a degree yeah i take blame id be surprised if my mood swings werent amplifying my feelings but....just in general though...

Last edited:
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
You are right to be annoyed. Sometimes the things we love the most are what destroy us.

Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
Why did you marry him if you can't stand him? Didn't you take the time to get to know him before you exchanged vows?
Sometimes people change, sometimes things change. And sometimes you can love and hate something at the same time. That's just how life works. There exist a paradox in all us humans, my friend.