Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
I've been listening to their songs for more than a decade. Their songs are mostly joyful hiphop dance music, which I've always enjoyed. However, unfortunately, the leader of Turtles - Turtleman (Im Sung-hoon) passed away due to heart failure many years ago. As I've always said, for a man who wishes to live on but dies accidentally, and a man who no longer wanna live but is still enduring his life on this world, both of them are miserable. I wish to die instead of those who wish to live but die accidentally. So that's somehow sad...

Listening to Turtles' songs cannot really remove my depression, but they're still my all-time favourite. Here I'm sharing some of their classics. It's worth mentioning that almost all the hit songs produced by them were written by Turtleman (Im Sung-hoon). So he was really a genius and his death was a great loss to K-pop:'(

Turtles - Come On
This was the first song I listened to when I started to love Turtles 거북이

Turtles - Bingo
One of Turtles' all-time big hits. Even the ex-Korean President Park Gun-Hye sang this song via karaoke at her residence place.

Turtles - How much
This MV was also the debut starring work of the famous Running Man actress Jeong So-Min

Turtles - Airplane
Another Turtles' all-time big hit which won them No.1 single

Turtles - My Name
A song of Turtles which is not very popular but I like very much. When I listen to this song, I feel like driving the car on highway during midnight... It was also the last song they performed before the death of Turtleman.

Turtles - Sing Lala
Another hit song from their last major album. Also a song I liked since very early.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles