• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Do some people shame you too if you say them youre currently unemployed, and dont have a job? And if you say why youre unemployed, in my case its autism, they will say this is not a reason to be unemployed. Some even say if you can write on the internet, youre able to work. Yes i heard that many times. Which is obvously not true. Youre not qualified for a job, just because you can write basic sentences. Many dont realize that getting a job as an autistic person is actually quite hard. Do people look down on you too because you have no job?

cryptic_cynic

cryptic_cynic

Degenerate
Jul 8, 2019
People are brainwashed by capitalist interests and governments to believe that the most important thing in life is working hard. Not surprising, because it keeps people distracted from paying attention to how the powers that be are fucking everyone else over.

I used to lie to everyone, pretending to have a job, just to avoid their judgement and bullshit.
Just ignore those who give you a hard time about it. They are brainwashed idiots; the capitalists and politicians are laughing at their ignorance as they roll around in their giant piles of money.

Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
I'm pretty sure some jobs are so easy to do that even mentally deficient people could do it.
As for autistic people, I reckon the problem would be more about actually getting the job, or even maybe having some sort of responsibility. Am i wrong?
(Just to be clear i'm not assimilating autism and mental deficiency, don't throw rocks at me)

Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
I can't find any job, applied for every job I can find and nothing. Got college qualifications for fuck all. Gave up and back on benefits. Lowest unemployment area in UK, zero help, zero advice.