• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
In the clinic they once again suspect I have autism. Autism makes finding a girfriend so much more difficult. But I already knew I have some quirks like for example to talk too much about politics.

The clinic does not help much. In some instances it is even detrimental. My main reason to stay there are the social contacts. And my pathetic search for love before I ctb.

It is a joke how many mental illnesses I (might) have: bipolar with psychosis, probably OCD, autism, severe anxiety like all the time. Someone asked me whether I am relieved when I got the preleminary autism diagnosis. Honestly, I don't give a shit. I have to read some literature on it. But my problems were already unsolvable. It gives me another excuse to kill myself and not to blame myself for it because it is a condition and I am not just sort of insane caused by my psychosis which was my first assumption.

The diagnosis comes this late. Way too late. But let's be real my mom would have beated the shit out of me anyway. I have the feeling it is pretty likely I kill myself in the next years. It is just whatever for me I gonna kill myself anyway. Just another label for my daily torture experience.

I think (maybe) me , FC and sserafim (asperger?) have autism. I am not sure which forms of it in each case.. It is not clear in my case. @Forever Sleep has anyone suspected a form of autism in your case? What is with the others?

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I have Asperger's aka autism level 1, as well as ADHD and social anxiety. I have shit executive function due to AuDHD. Btw, I think that Asperger's actually caused my social anxiety

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
In the clinic they once again suspect I have autism. Autism makes finding a girfriend so much more difficult. But I already knew I have some quirks like for example to talk too much about politics.

The clinic does not help much. In some instances it is even detrimental. My main reason to stay there are the social contacts. And my pathetic search for love before I ctb.

It is a joke how many mental illnesses I (might) have: bipolar with psychosis, probably OCD, autism, severe anxiety like all the time. Someone asked me whether I am relieved when I got the preleminary autism diagnosis. Honestly, I don't give a shit. I have to read some literature on it. But my problems were already unsolvable. It gives me another excuse to kill myself and not to blame myself for it because it is a condition and I am not just sort of insane caused by my psychosis which was my first assumption.

The diagnosis comes this late. Way too late. But let's be real my mom would have beated the shit out of me anyway. I have the feeling it is pretty likely I kill myself in the next years. It is just whatever for me I gonna kill myself anyway. Just another label for my daily torture experience.

I think (maybe) me , FC and sserafim (asperger?) have autism. I am not sure which forms of it in each case.. It is not clear in my case. @Forever Sleep has anyone suspected a form of autism in your case? What is with the others?

No, it's never been suspected that I have Autism. People just always thought I was shy and socially awkward. The only thing I've ever been diagnosed with is mild to moderate depression. I'd definitely say I get socially anxious. I'd say I'm prone to crazy limerence and I'd say I had borderline eating disorders in the past. There is severe Autism in my family but, fairly distant.

I understand what you mean though. I'm not sure just how useful a late diagnosis is after we've probably all gone through difficulties in social situations like schooling and probably could have done with more support way back then.

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223
MatthieuFrederickW

MatthieuFrederickW

Experienced
Feb 6, 2023
Have any of you heard about the Ketovore/Carnivore diet? Supposedly it can help with an array of physical and mental health issues, including autism.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
@ijustwishtodie
It sounds fake to me. I haven't read into it but it just sounds too fake to be true. Regardless, I don't think that having a different diet would make me not have to slave my life away so what's the point? I'd still want to be dead anyway

• Informative
Reactions: Melly and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
It sounds fake to me. I haven't read into it but it just sounds too fake to be true. Regardless, I don't think that having a different diet would make me not have to slave my life away so what's the point? I'd still want to be dead anyway
Gluten and grains are bad for you. They cause brain fog and all sorts of stuff. Carbs in general are bad. They're cheap and energy dense because they're glucose which is basically sugar aka pure energy. Carbs also provide no nutrition. I felt the best when I was on a keto diet back in high school which was gluten and grain free. Also, maybe you were a cat in your past life? Food for thought

Last edited:
surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Have any of you heard about the Ketovore/Carnivore diet? Supposedly it can help with an array of physical and mental health issues, including autism.
Replace "Ketovore/Carnivore diet" with "snake oil," and you get your answer.

~~~
That is, there is limited to no scientific evidence to support it. All evidence is only anecdotal or simply marketing.

I suspect it can help those who consume too much carbs. But it does not imply that you should completely stop eating them

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't have any severe mental disorders except depressive episodes.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024

I don't trust professionals that give a handful of diagnoses to the same person. If these have been given by different people then probably most of them are wrong since there's so much overlap. It's pretty common for autistics to be diagnosed with mood disorders at times when it's a byproduct of the autism. Same with the anxiety dx. Anytime someone ends up with a stack like this I always think the person that gave them might not have thought much about it. It only makes sense to give multiple diagnoses when the symptoms can't be absorbed by the primary dx.

• Informative
Reactions: noname223
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I don't think I have autism but then again I've got the 4th highest post count, my sister has severe low-functioning autism, my dad may have Asperger's, and I'm into some franchises commonly associated with autistic people as well.

From what I've heard, autistic people are very unwilling to make compromises on anything but for me I'm only ever unwilling to compromise on some things and that's only because I get sick of already having compromised on everything else.

J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
A niece and nephew are diagnosed with autism. The consensus among my siblings is that my father was also, had it been a thing back then. I'm probably also on the spectrum, based on my AQ50 scores but too much dollars to get officially diagnosed. And my mother also I'm suspecting, so with all genetic history in my family (it's considered at least partially hereditary) it's no surprise. And my ex, after I told her my suspicions, agreed that it all makes sense. And that, and a few other things, contributes to why I am finding myself here today.

cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, bad writing ,often missing words
Apr 8, 2024
I'm 100% certain I have autism, not only in a TikTok self-diagnosis kind of way with internet tests and YouTube videos but with so many other factors, people flat out telling me they think I have it both professionals and normal people, and when I was in the psychiatry doctors suspected I was too, but they weren't keen about going through the diagnostic process with me as it's quite complex and I assume it might have interfered with my depression diagnosis and therapy as there is a lot of overlap with the symptoms. Since then I have been thinking about getting an official diagnosis, but it's so much work in Germany, with tests and talks and video interviews and in the end they can't help you anyway, you only really get the benefit that you can say that you are officially disabled, but that also doesn't mean you automatically don't have to work again, you only get some minor stuff for less money.

Reactions: marchshift
LunarCharm

LunarCharm

I’m ready to go
Jul 2, 2023
I am diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, autism, and ADHD.
when I was younger they suspected I was schizophrenic (due to my psychosis being severe at the time), I remember being terrified as a preteen at the possibility; I wanted to end it solely at the suspicion of it.

MatthieuFrederickW

MatthieuFrederickW

Experienced
Feb 6, 2023
Gluten and grains are bad for you. They cause brain fog and all sorts of stuff. Carbs in general are bad. They're cheap and energy dense because they're glucose which is basically sugar aka pure energy. Carbs also provide no nutrition. I felt the best when I was on a keto diet back in high school which was gluten and grain free. Also, maybe you were a cat in your past life? Food for thought
Agreed đź‘Ť

Reactions: sserafim
Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
I'm autistic and was diagnosed as a teenager. I'm not a mass poster though.

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
I was diagnosed a month ago at 25 years old, it sucks because you get no support for it since your an adult. It was another of my reasons to ctb, but now im slowly starting to accept it and trying to see some positives

• Love
Reactions: Sulyya
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I was diagnosed at 19. It's been downhill from there ever since.

I studied autism a lot (health sociology). This is utter fake med bullshit.

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Over the past month my psychiatrist, therapist and a woman I dated briefly all independently clocked that I exhibit aspergers.

37M and I just feel doomed.