• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
The title says it.

I used to compare myself to my brother and other people who have made it in life, successful and went with society's flow, however I realized that I'm not one of these people because I'm autistic and I don't pass in normal nor fit into society and I have no desire to enter the real world that's not meant for me.

I also joined Sanctioned Suicide because I'm looking for methods and to end my life in the near future.

My mum is accepting of my conditions one of which is autism and the other I have yet to reveal to the forum, she doesn't force me to look for jobs and compares me to others etc.

I wonder if anyone else is like this?

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
I would like to be like this but instead am obsessed with studying NT behavior and trying to emulate it like I'm in some fucked up play.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
another brit?

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
Fear of what? Failure/not being successful?
no my psychology is that I'm always afraid of being arrested or harmed. I have a lot of bad experiences with the police due to my eccentric behavior and grew up in institutions so I'm extremely fearful and paranoid. My goal is to blend in so I'm not a target.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
another brit?
Yes
no my psychology is that I'm always afraid of being arrested or harmed. I have a lot of bad experiences with the police due to my eccentric behavior and grew up in institutions so I'm extremely fearful and paranoid. My goal is to blend in so I'm not a target.
Oh, I'm not severe and people don't suspect that I have it straight away.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
I don't know if I'm autistic, but I do have ADHD with a high number of autistic traits.
I don't care about society. I don't have a desire to function in the real world. I don't like interacting with most people.
The idea of trying to live on my own scares me, but I don't have a choice if I want to CTB.

H

Hotsackage

Warlock
Mar 11, 2019
Last straw was for me tonight, it's not going to get better, and the planet is confused with capitalistic religious ideologies which will just end up burying it.

Last edited:
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
Same goes for me actually, I'm also a high functioning one.
I'm middle to high functioning.
I honestly don't give a shit about society or what it thinks of me. It's not my concern. Society can go fuck itself for all I care
I don't give a damn about society either and I'm not changing myself for it.
I don't know if I'm autistic, but I do have ADHD with a high number of autistic traits.
I don't care about society. I don't have a desire to function in the real world. I don't like interacting with most people.
The idea of trying to live on my own scares me, but I don't have a choice if I want to CTB.
Same with me except for ADHD. I don't know if I have that.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
@Dark Moon
@sserafim

How did you guys get to the point of not caring? Did you work towards it or did it come naturally?
Sorry I don't really understand the multi quote function here.