• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

nitrixe

see you on the other side
Jul 22, 2023
since i started cutting, it feels like i cant stop. i cant even go a day without wanting to cut, and i cant tell if its because of the feeling or if im just forcing myself to think i like it. whenever i look at my faded scars from a year ago i get mixed feelings of wanting to relapse and just cut right then and there, and also feeling disgusted and scared of myself. i want to stop but it feels like i've already gone too deep in.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash
M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Self harm is.. well, I mean it's a coping mechanism, and it's a big part of why I'm still alive, but it certainly is addictive. There were years of my life where I cut every day.

I still use that coping mechanism from time to time, but I try not to fall back into it and only use it when absolutely necessary- I do far too much harm these days.

Anyway, just wanted to say I understand the struggle.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ash and nitrixe
Ash

Ash

Paragon
Oct 4, 2021
Yeah. That's why I always warn people on here (and IRL) who talk about wanting to start SH. There's a lot of us on here who understand exactly where you're coming from.

• Hugs
Reactions: nitrixe