• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

n0_longer_human

Mar 31, 2024
Hi! this is my first post in here so bear with me please... I'm wondering if anyone knows in what part and how (other than burning and cutting) I can sh and where in my body so people don't notice? I play tennis so I am mostly wearing short tennis skirts and tank tops, so my options are limited. Along with that, when it comes to cutting in skin, what are some good and believable excuses just in case? I don't have any pets to blame...

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash
Ash

Ash

Elementalist
Oct 4, 2021
Bruises are easy to explain away, especially in sports, unless you go OTT.

Until I got injured and got fat, I used to find that exercise could be used as an alternative to SH. Push yourself to the limit and it's the same pain barrier and endorphin rush.

Qua

Qua

there's no turning back now
Apr 30, 2023
I sometimes put a hairband on my wrist and stretch it as far as it can go just to let go of it. I repeat it as many times as I want, sometimes creating small hematomas. As for cutting and excuses I usually hide it in plain sight. I make small cuts on my palm, people won't suspect you of purposefully hurting yourself in a spot that is so easily seen. If anyone asks you can say that you don't even remember what happened, you didn't catch the moment you hurt yourself.