Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
I wanted to say, sometimes I'm very sexually frustrated. Sometimes I'm in between. I'm not sure sex would lighten this emotional burden though. Maybe for the brief time it was happening, and then it would have to be during one of my good periods. There's still the urge to get off though. I haven't had sex for five years. I've always been high libido. I think there's a quote that goes "I wish I could free myself from hunger as easily as from desire"

Last edited:
Reactions: Celerity and Alwaysbadtime
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I think there's a quote that goes "I wish I could free myself from hunger as easily as from desire"
When the philosopher Diogenes masturbated in public he used to exclaim, "I wish it were this easy to get rid of hunger by rubbing my belly!" :))

Reactions: NekoNomNom
Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
Twenty one year old virgin, will be twenty two in a few months. Also, I want my foreskin back!

• Hugs
Reactions: Elysium Searcher, filthyrottendirty and Tomoko
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Oh no, don't be shy
You don't have to deny love
Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me...

B

Beached_whale

Jul 9, 2021
That would be nice if my cock were actually working

• Hugs
Reactions: Elysium Searcher, Tomoko, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Also, I want my foreskin back!
Bro, I just need it for like one more week, it'll take longer if you keep asking.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Bahbah Blacksheep, Elysium Searcher, one.way.out and 5 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Bro, I just need it for like one more week, it'll take longer if you keep asking.
I bet @Makko forced you to hand it over to her. She's working on a spell that's gonna make all of our dicks fall off as we speak, I just know it!

• Yay!
Reactions: Verodv, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and not-2-b-the-answer
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I bet @Makko forced you to hand it over to her. She's working on a spell that's gonna make all of our dicks fall off as we speak, I just know it!
I'm going to spirit away all your dicks and graft them onto myself. That's when the real fun begins.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Alcoholic Teletubby, Elysium Searcher and 5 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I'm going to spirit away all your dicks and graft them onto myself. That's when the real fun begins.
T-the marriage is canceled. *Removes chastity cage*, *removes nipple clamps*, *steals broom and flies away*.

• Yay!
Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby, one.way.out, littlelungs and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Well... It will be the most fun my dick has had in a couple years. :ohhhh::devil::pfff::wink:

• Yay!
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Fehler, Makko and 5 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
i am very attracted to beautiful women, yet I am not interested in relationships, or sex. I had a few girlfriends before, but the idea of having a girlfriend, and having a girlfriend are to different things. I would say it is worth trying out, if you never had a partner before, as life is all about experiences.
The last part of your post about life experiences is so so point on. THANK YOU for a great post and having the ability to see with your eyes shut.
Walter

Reactions: luten and not-2-b-the-answer
SuicidalAgain

SuicidalAgain

Dummy
Sep 9, 2020
Not a sex addict, but I'm hypersexual when I'm with a guy I really like.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Keep it, I ordered stuff to restore it. Just don't put it any skincare products is all I ask.
Don't be silly, everyone knows that skincare products are sperm-based. I'm 40 & my face is completely wrinkle-free because I apply the fresh stuff daily

Reactions: one.way.out
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I got a vasectomy a couple days ago. It was super erotic having a middle aged man slicing open my ballsack and then snipping, tugging, and burning away in there. :ohh:
Five days without ejaculating so far, two more to go.

sweating key and peele GIF

L

lugerepair

I don't like life
Oct 15, 2020
I wonder how many people are forced to masturbate/have sex in front of their pets because they live in tiny apartments. That's gotta be traumatic for everyone involved

GIF by South Park
excited eric cartman GIF by South Park
I've always wondered about that. How do people do it? Do some people not care? I'm too afraid to ask anyone I know.

• Yay!
Reactions: motel rooms
Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
Don't be silly, everyone knows that skincare products are sperm-based. I'm 40 & my face is completely wrinkle-free because I apply the fresh stuff daily
They do actually put baby foreskins in some skin care products. I wonder if the sperm ones are any better

• Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and SuicidalAgain
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and NumbItAll
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
I've always wondered about that. How do people do it? Do some people not care? I'm too afraid to ask anyone I know.
i couldn't do it lol it would make me feel gross and besides i would be unable to get aroused...

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
They do actually put baby foreskins in some skin care products. I wonder if the sperm ones are any better
Only fresh sperm works!

awkward what do you do GIF by Kim's Convenience

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
happy animation GIF by Zita Nagy

• Yay!
Reactions: TheEndTimes and littlelungs
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
It seems that straight people don't realize that rimming is a form of French kissing

• Yay!
Reactions: TheEndTimes
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I can orgasm without touching myself and if I'm dreaming about sex then I wake up that way. The only time I want sex is because I can fuck those sensations out of me. Problem is guys get obsessed and want to be more than I'm willing to offer which is loads of sex. As a lesbian there's no way I want someone I actually fancy being near me until I can control my cum-button. It's a nightmare.

Reactions: SuicidalAgain and Midgardsorm
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
I can orgasm without touching myself and if I'm dreaming about sex then I wake up that way. The only time I want sex is because I can fuck those sensations out of me. Problem is guys get obsessed and want to be more than I'm willing to offer which is loads of sex. As a lesbian there's no way I want someone I actually fancy being near me until I can control my cum-button. It's a nightmare.

Orgasm without touching...
Meditation? ASMR?

Also woah, "loads of sex", huh? Some people next to you might be very lucky.

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Orgasm without touching...
Meditation? ASMR?

Also woah, "loads of sex", huh? Some people next to you might be very lucky.
I'm like this because I was sexually abused when I was a kid. It's horrible. I have tried to hook up but men want more and I only want sex. They say that's fine at 1st but then they think I can't be having this mind blowing sex with them if I'm really not interested when it's really not mind blowing to me. I would never hook up with someone I really fancied hence going with the blokes because honestly I feel ashamed. It's embarrassing to be like this and I don't like other women seeing what a man has done to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Verodv, Midgardsorm and Makko
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
I'm like this because I was sexually abused when I was a kid. It's horrible. I have tried to hook up but men want more and I only want sex. They say that's fine at 1st but then they think I can't be having this mind blowing sex with them if I'm really not interested when it's really not mind blowing to me. I would never hook up with someone I really fancied hence going with the blokes because honestly I feel ashamed. It's embarrassing to be like this and I don't like other women seeing what a man has done to me.

Sorry to hear that.
And I'm sorry about the joke too, now, I think it was a bit inappropriate.

One theory is that these men were worried about losing you. So they try more than just sex. Basically, trying to flag their "property".
I don't know and I hate trying to be the psychologist, but it is just something that crossed my mind.

Well, they are the ones who are losing. Good company and good sex.

No wonder, I now what men are capable of.
When I was 6, I kinda been "abused" by a friend of my brother. But it was way less than actually being abused, it don't bother me much, but it's obviously, not a pleasant memory.
Sometimes I hate being a man.

Last edited:
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Sorry to hear that.
And I'm sorry about the joke too, now, I think it was a bit inappropriate.

One theory is that these men were worried about losing you. So they try more than just sex. Basically, trying to flag their "property".
I don't know and I hate trying to be the psychologist, but it is just something that crossed my mind.

Well, they are the ones who are losing. Good company and good sex.

No wonder, I now what men are capable of.
When I was 6, I kinda been "abused" by a friend of my brother. But it was way less than actually being abused, it don't bother me much, but it's obviously, not a pleasant memory.
Sometimes I hate being a man.
Don't worry about the joke it's how I cope with it. I make terrible one's all the time

Don't hate being a man just don't abuse your position. Oh and cross the road if you see a woman out walking/running at night. It makes us feel safer x
Ps. I'm sorry your brother's friend abused you. If he did something you didn't want and you were a kid and you had no capacity to say no that's what it is x

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Elysium Searcher and Midgardsorm