• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ChronicPainExistent

ChronicPainExistent

Jan 3, 2024
Thought I should let others know of this aspect of my experience with this method, and also wanted to know if any others have experienced this.

Couple weeks back, I was practicing night-night quite heavily, and at the same time I started developing quite extreme nausea symptoms. Got to the point where even just walking slowly and standing, I would still constantly feel like I was moments away from puking. At the time I had convinced myself I had acid reflux or some other gastrointestinally rooted problem--perhaps I had been treating my stomach too poorly and all of the stress and other factors combined lead to this.

I dialed a lot of things down after, and over the past week or so my nausea symptoms improved quite a lot, and lately they felt mostly non-existent. I thought I had done quite well in managing my diet and stomach treatment and so on.

And then, at 3am today, I practiced the night-night method for the first time in at least a week. I went at my throat pretty hard with my thumbs, and I went at it for a pretty long time. Not too long afterward, I tried to go back to sleep, but found that my stomach seemed to be acting up. I was thinking perhaps it was because I was hungry and hadn't eaten much the past day? Maybe I drank too much water? Again I thought I must've had a stomach problem.

It took me a few hours after this happened for me to finally realize and connect the dots--that most likely my nausea and seemingly stomach-like symptoms were probably not rooted in gastrointestinal issues, but were from the neck trauma induced from my night-night practice.

I feel blindingly stupid and shocked that I never realised this earlier. Seems like this must be an obvious thing, but I completely missed it. In my case, I really was treating my stomach poorly at around the same time I was practicing the night-night method, so I guess that had taken up all of my attention, and I never once gave any thought to night-night potentially being the root cause of my nausea and GI problems.

As a result, I'll probably stop practicing the night-night method for good. It's been exceedingly difficult for me to practice even without this problem.

I suppose I'll give you all an update in perhaps a few days' time on whether the nausea symptoms improve after a few day's break from practicing this method.

Medical excerpts:

"Cervical instability can lead to compression of this tube and all the components within it. This can lead to an impact on the cervical nerves and conditions and symptoms thought to be neurologic in nature. We see many patients with this type of compression and the neurologic-like symptoms of nausea and vomiting."

"The vagus nerve in the carotid sheath is between the common carotid artery and internal jugular vein, being posterior to the common carotid artery more often on the right side, and anterior on the left. Individual characteristics do not influence this position."

"As such the vagus nerve has a critical role in the maintenance of bodily homeostasis (balance) in diverse functions relating to digestion, satiety, respiration, blood pressure, and heart rate control. Its profound role is illustrated by abnormalities in it that can lead to far-reaching consequences including gastroesophageal reflux disease, heart failure, failure of respiratory control, gastroparesis, vasovagal syncope, and chronic pain."

Act Two

Act Two

Happy thoughts in shards, all over the floor.
Jan 29, 2024
NN isn't a very reliable method, there's only 1 confirmed case that I've found. It seems so simple and yet it's never worked for me (or anyone else for that matter.)

Reactions: j1nxxb0yjj4ke