• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Right now I'm in a lucky timeline and am not pursuing CTB. But if were to change my mind and was gonna do something in the future and circumstances and my thought process changed and chose a method, I would want the night night method to work. It would be very comfortable cause you could just lie on your bed, pass out, and just not wake up. The logical problem I've had with it is every time you move your neck the pressure fluctuates. But with hanging the pressure does not fluctuate and keeps it consistent due to gravity, but is so uncomfortable and seems so out of control, not peaceful. It does seem regardless that having an item positioned towards the carotids does make it much more tolerable and effective and eliminates damage to your throat if something goes wrong / you back out. Basically what sounds ideal if I were to consider and go through with CTB, if I end up reaching that point, is if it was possible to hang while laying down or make night night error proof. Anyone have insight on this?
Right now I'm in a lucky timeline and am not pursuing CTB. But if were to change my mind and was gonna do something in the future and circumstances and my thought process changed and chose a method, I would want the night night method to work. It would be very comfortable cause you could just lie on your bed, pass out, and just not wake up. The logical problem I've had with it is every time you move your neck the pressure fluctuates. But with hanging the pressure does not fluctuate and keeps it consistent due to gravity, but is so uncomfortable and seems so out of control, not peaceful. It does seem regardless that having an item positioned towards the carotids does make it much more tolerable and effective and eliminates damage to your throat if something goes wrong / you back out. Basically what sounds ideal if I were to consider and go through with CTB, if I end up reaching that point, is if it was possible to hang while laying down or make night night error proof. Anyone have insight on this?
Okay so I thought of a way to combine these. You get a bed / mattress and find an anchor point. You get a rope and do a slipknot at a measured point until it puts just the right pressure when you lay down, and if you need a little adjusting, you use a pillow. Put a couple folded up bath cloths under a hoodie, and when you're ready, all you do is lie down face down on the bed. It would be the best way to reduce the comfort of hanging but using the same application of gravity. If you backed off you would just sit up, but if you went long enough to pass out, you would CTB. With all the history of hanging in encyclopedias I'm honestly surprised no one has ever really invented this, or have they?

It's so sad we live in a world where so many people are having to desperately find a way to tap out early, I wish it never came to this, and I hope everyone finds a way where they don't end up needing to resort or contemplate these things.

Last edited: