• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Hello everyone.

Just recently law enforcement all over the world apparently(?) thought it would be a great idea to send police officers to innocent and law-abiding citizens who obtained a legal product to scare them into submission. Not only does that NOT give us the impression that you care about us, it's also very obvious this was done as an act of intimidation to scare people into not buying that product ever again - given some of these visits were done in the deepest nights when people still were sleeping. And who even came up with the idea to let police officers do welfare checks in the first place given most of the time they're targeting vulnerable people and I don't think police officers are equippied to handle such sensitive topics in the first place. Here is a nice little video of police officers performing a "welfare check" on a trans individual who was considered suicidal, breaking into their house, guns drawn. Does that look like care? No, it's insane, I'm not gonna lie and while I'm totally aware that this might be a scenario unique to the US and that welfare checks in other countries are performed differently, I still don't think police officers - even when they're not breaking into your house with guns drawn, ready to shoot you down - should perform this kind of activity.

This is tyranny, play and simple. I know what they're doing. Plenty of members in this forum reported a worsening of their mental health as a direct result of these police visits. You can read so many posts here of members explaining how these visits negatively impacted their mental health and added unncessary stress to their life. These visits can be very traumatic to sensitive and vulnerable people. It's completely normal to feel violated and unsafe even in your own home after such an incident and again, we're talking about a legal substance here. Nobody who received these visits committed a crime. Was this really necessary? And if you think someone is in danger because they're not in a healthy mindset, you don't send the fucking police to handle the situation because they're not equipped to deal with such situations, let alone people who might go through a difficult time, you send mental health workers to talk to them and defuse and soothe the situation in a smart and empathic way. Is that a controversial take?

And this doesn't just affect Sanctioned Suicide, it also affects Exit members and they have a significantly older demographic than us. That makes it clear, these actions weren't just targeted at "young and vulnerable" people, which is a bit odd because The Times claimed that product was only sold to young people specifically in their title. But I'm not surprised they even took that product away from elderly people, look - at the end of the day, they will always use the narrative that we need to protect "young and vulnerable people" as a trojan horse to target and slowly chip away the individual autonomy of every single adult person. And it's not the first time this happened, the Online Safety Bill (especially the "harmful but legal" clause) was framed as an attempt to protect "young and vulnerable people" but they simply tried to censor the internet (including this forum) for all users regardless of age and maturity. And that's why it failed. The reality is, it doesn't matter if you're 25 years or 60 years old. I've been saying this for years. It's simply a facade. These visits weren't an act of love and care for vulnerable people, this was an attack on individual autonomy, plain and simple. It looks like goverments simply don't like your individual autonomy, which you exercised in this particular case to purchase a substance that was important to you for deeply personal reasons, regardless(!) of your intellectual maturity, your mental capacity or your ability to consent to your actions. None(!) of these things mattered in these so-called "welfare checks".

It's also quite odd how the people who want to take down this forum because they care so much about "young and vulnerable people" actually celebrated these welfare checks done by the police. As I said previously, this is very problematic. Again, just read the posts from people that received these visits. If you really believe the people who use this forum are vulnerable and need protection at all costs from harm, then why are you celebrating such intimidating actions that cause distress and a sense of insecurity? These welfare checks didn't do anyone a favor because they were performed to take away a legal substance from people without their consent and nobody appreciates that. Actually, they love to send the police to people without knowing their circumstances - which again does more harm than good and sometimes they use these authorities to intimidate members of our community who challenge their hateful bigotry on Twitter. But then again, you can make up your own mind if these people "care" for you.

I also saw articles basically treating us as terrorists, suggesting people in this forum "encourage" the use of that product here. That's absolutely laughable, it's the same old "suicide-encouraging cult doing bad things" nonsense that has been repeated to death at this point. Yeah, just ignore the principles of this forum, it's not like you can literally read this here. That would be too easy, right? And let's be honest, "a place that allows you to discuss deeply personal topics from a pro-choice perspective, without a forced narrative and censorship" wouldn't create the same outrage as the chosen title, right? It's all about sensationalizing issues that aren't actually that outrageous (it also makes more money). Oh how dare autonomous adults discuss serious topics concerning their own welfare online, fast, someone stop them already! Look, it's very easy. We're struggling people simply trying to live our own life according to our own terms, making decisions that we believe act in our best interest, period. And some of these decisions include buying a legal substance. Scary, right? Give me a break.

So yeah. I'm not surprised. The way society handles this situation, the way society handles this forum, the way society handles very serious topics discussed in this forum... it's all just disappointing but we already know that, everyone here does. If we didn't we wouldn't be in this forum. And that's the point. We're all here for a reason. These people don't understand and I don't think they'll ever understand. But I really hope things will change someday in the distant future and I hope people will ask themselves why does a community like ours exist? Why does it have to exist?I hope we will find better ways to solve suffering on this planet than taking away people's freedom. I really hope so, that would allow every single one of us to live better lives. Because doing the same crazy shit over and over again - and we've been doing that for decades that - and expecting different results, that's not really working well, right? And it hasn't worked well in the past. Just some food for thought. And if you really think the forum is the cause for all the bad things in this world and not merely a symptom of a sick society, well.... You have a brain. I suggest you use it.

I'm out.

Last edited:
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Well said , i hope people who received welfare check will get better. And for me, my landlord saw police on my floor according to a neighboor because she happen to look at the camera as the police showed up at my apartment.

She didn't talk to me about it , hopefully she didn't see which door they got into. But no way to know for sure. Maybe she think im a criminal.

I still can't believe they showed up at my door.

The police were nice and kind of rookie , they told me there is help if i need. They were nice.

I got a story made up if my landlord ask about the visit.

The weird thing is they never mentionned the substance , does anybody know why?

Last edited:
seabed_adan

seabed_adan

May 3, 2023
I'm really worried about buying SN off amazon and having the police come to my apartment and either running into me or my poor roommates. I don't want to traumatize them by having a welfare check have to be done or for them to regret leasing with me. If they come and I'm at the door I'll plan to tell them it's for a fish tank project at my parents house when I move back in for the summer. I'm just scared they'll question my history or see right through me but everyone else on here says they'll go away if you persist enough.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I'm really worried about buying SN off amazon and having the police come to my apartment and either running into me or my poor roommates. I don't want to traumatize them by having a welfare check have to be done or for them to regret leasing with me. If they come and I'm at the door I'll plan to tell them it's for a fish tank project at my parents house when I move back in for the summer. I'm just scared they'll question my history or see right through me but everyone else on here says they'll go away if you persist enough.
The SN on amazon now is cut with regular salt. It might not work unless you are very ill.

A

agonysgrin

May 5, 2023
Hello everyone.

Just recently law enforcement all over the world apparently(?) thought it would be a great idea to send police officers to innocent and law-abiding citizens who obtained a legal product to scare them into submission. Not only does that NOT give us the impression that you care about us, it's also very obvious this was done as an act of intimidation to scare people into not buying that product ever again - given some of these visits were done in the deepest nights when people still were sleeping. And who even came up with the idea to let police officers do welfare checks in the first place given most of the time they're targeting vulnerable people and I don't think police officers are equippied to handle such sensitive topics in the first place. Here is a nice little video of police officers performing a "welfare check" on a trans individual who was considered suicidal, breaking into their house, guns drawn. Does that look like care? No, it's insane, I'm not gonna lie and while I'm totally aware that this might be a scenario unique to the US and that welfare checks in other countries are performed differently, I still don't think police officers - even when they're not breaking into your house with guns drawn, ready to shoot you down - should perform this kind of activity.

This is tyranny, play and simple. I know what they're doing. Plenty of members in this forum reported a worsening of their mental health as a direct result of these police visits. You can read so many posts here of members explaining how these visits negatively impacted their mental health and added unncessary stress to their life. These visits can be very traumatic to sensitive and vulnerable people. It's completely normal to feel violated and unsafe even in your own home after such an incident and again, we're talking about a legal substance here. Nobody who received these visits committed a crime. Was this really necessary? And if you think someone is in danger because they're not in a healthy mindset, you don't send the fucking police to handle the situation because they're not equipped to deal with such situations, let alone people who might go through a difficult time, you send mental health workers to talk to them and defuse and soothe the situation in a smart and empathic way. Is that a controversial take?

And this doesn't just affect Sanctioned Suicide, it also affects Exit members and they have a significantly older demographic than us. That makes it clear, these actions weren't just targeted at "young and vulnerable" people, which is a bit odd because The Times claimed that product was only sold to young people specifically in their title. But I'm not surprised they even took that product away from elderly people, look - at the end of the day, they will always use the narrative that we need to protect "young and vulnerable people" as a trojan horse to target and slowly chip away the individual autonomy of every single adult person. And it's not the first time this happened, the Online Safety Bill (especially the "harmful but legal" clause) was framed as an attempt to protect "young and vulnerable people" but they simply tried to censor the internet (including this forum) for all users regardless of age and maturity. And that's why it failed. The reality is, it doesn't matter if you're 25 years or 60 years old. I've been saying this for years. It's simply a facade. These visits weren't an act of love and care for vulnerable people, this was an attack on individual autonomy, plain and simple. It looks like goverments simply don't like your individual autonomy, which you exercised in this particular case to purchase a substance that was important to you for deeply personal reasons, regardless(!) of your intellectual maturity, your mental capacity or your ability to consent to your actions. None(!) of these things mattered in these so-called "welfare checks".

It's also quite odd how the people who want to take down this forum because they care so much about "young and vulnerable people" actually celebrated these welfare checks done by the police. As I said previously, this is very problematic. Again, just read the posts from people that received these visits. If you really believe the people who use this forum are vulnerable and need protection at all costs from harm, then why are you celebrating such intimidating actions that cause distress and a sense of insecurity? These welfare checks didn't do anyone a favor because they were performed to take away a legal substance from people without their consent and nobody appreciates that. Actually, they love to send the police to people without knowing their circumstances - which again does more harm than good and sometimes they use these authorities to intimidate members of our community who challenge their hateful bigotry on Twitter. But then again, you can make up your own mind if these people "care" for you.

I also saw articles basically treating us as terrorists, suggesting people in this forum "encourage" the use of that product here. That's absolutely laughable, it's the same old "suicide-encouraging cult doing bad things" nonsense that has been repeated to death at this point. Yeah, just ignore the principles of this forum, it's not like you can literally read this here. That would be too easy, right? And let's be honest, "a place that allows you to discuss deeply personal topics from a pro-choice perspective, without a forced narrative and censorship" wouldn't create the same outrage as the chosen title, right? It's all about sensationalizing issues that aren't actually that outrageous (it also makes more money). Oh how dare autonomous adults discuss serious topics concerning their own welfare online, fast, someone stop them already! Look, it's very easy. We're struggling people simply trying to live our own life according to our own terms, making decisions that we believe act in our best interest, period. And some of these decisions include buying a legal substance. Scary, right? Give me a break.

So yeah. I'm not surprised. The way society handles this situation, the way society handles this forum, the way society handles very serious topics discussed in this forum... it's all just disappointing but we already know that, everyone here does. If we didn't we wouldn't be in this forum. And that's the point. We're all here for a reason. These people don't understand and I don't think they'll ever understand. But I really hope things will change someday in the distant future and I hope people will ask themselves why does a community like ours exist? Why does it have to exist?I hope we will find better ways to solve suffering on this planet than taking away people's freedom. I really hope so, that would allow every single one of us to live better lives. Because doing the same crazy shit over and over again - and we've been doing that for decades that - and expecting different results, that's not really working well, right? And it hasn't worked well in the past. Just some food for thought. And if you really think the forum is the cause for all the bad things in this world and not merely a symptom of a sick society, well.... You have a brain. I suggest you use it.

I'm out.
Yeah those... I've felt tortured by ppl trying to force there bullshit on me and locking me in different forms of cages. Society is cruel and inhuman. If they haven't been through it they have no idea waking up naked but a heavy vest being fed through a slot and shitting in a drain while being videoed, it's sick. The screaming from the other cells...

A

agonysgrin

May 5, 2023
Yeah those... I've felt tortured by ppl trying to force there bullshit on me and locking me in different forms of cages. Society is cruel and inhuman. If they haven't been through it they have no idea waking up naked but a heavy vest being fed through a slot and shitting in a drain while being videoed, it's sick. The screaming from the other cells.

Normal people dont care about suicide people , imagine how much does goverment care , they just care about drug selling / guns selling etc...

Normal people dont care about suicide people , imagine how much does goverment care , they just care about drug selling / guns selling etc...
True I've been medicated forever and my soul is still torn. The mental facilities, hospitals, and cops DEHUMANIZE you. They see scars and your labeled they check you all over. It's horrific to go through

Lavender Dreams

Lavender Dreams

serial vapist
Nov 5, 2022
Well said. And it doesn't touch the issues that come with visits for people who have been long in recovery, got rid of their sn, or live with others. (There have been users who ordered over a year ago and still received a check!) If I didn't get lucky, such potential visit could've resulted in me losing roof over my head, or being close to it at least. It had the risk of losing the one closest person to me. One of the only irl individuals trying to make a meaningful difference in my life, so that I don't have to ctb. They did say that had it not been for my complete honesty in how I felt, if they were taken by a surprise with such "visit", they would've walked out the door.

I am still unsure if things will ever be the same. Since that day I've had anxiety every day revolving around whether they will distance themselves because it is a lot to witness and handle emotionally.

This is something pro lifers don't consider, or perhaps it is a deliberate at making some users lose their livelihood and ctb as a result. Some thoughts and feelings are private and for ourselves to keep, not for the whole world to know.

U

Unending

-
Nov 5, 2022
This website has been the only place that doesn't make me feel ostracized in my struggles with suicidality. The choice has always been mine, whether prohibition attempts to take it away or not, but being here has given me one single space where it is not a taboo to discuss the topic and vent about suicide in whatever way I need to feel a modicum of catharsis.

Suicide is heavily stigmatized and believe it or not, for someone who has been chronically suicidal due to severe dual diagnosis mental illness for years and years before finding this site, being able to talk about it without the stigma has HELPED ME CONTINUE LIFE. Sure, I'm still struggling bad and the thought of suicide consumes me all day just about every day just as it did prior to discovering SaSu, but this website has helped alleviate some sense of that soul crushing isolating loneliness.

Furthermore, I'll note that I'm not just here because I don't want to put effort into recovery. At this point in time, I have tried dozens of ineffective treatments that were not cheap, as I'm sure many others here have as well.

People don't feel so hopeless for no reason and I personally think the most effective suicide prevention is done at the source, as a true preventative measure of all those factors which lead a person there in the first place.

Anyway, the point is that I don't feel absolutely alone in the horrible suffering of my life since joining this community.

It hasn't gotten better but feeling ostracized amidst what I'm already faced with just amplifies the horror. The community here quells that pain just somewhat for me.

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
I can't rly talk about myself outside of SaSu.

It's always the most unimportant surface shit or they literally cannot understand anything when I talk about myself. Can't be too honest about my mind or soul, or REALITY, cuz they'll deny-deny and cope to hell.

These people who say they want to help only to practically use force (police, forced into psy-ward, etc). They see you as bent steel that should be beaten back to shape or broken trying.

I need SaSu. Talking outside of it will fail, and possibly have consequences.

The relation of SaSu, Exit, and other non-anti-suicide groups to suicide, will litteraly be the same /w video games and violence. Media lie and create a narrative instead of showing facts/reality, because it's easy, safe, and the masses LOVE an agreeable narrative. "Evil SaSu making kids ctb! No one else is in the wrong!".

These people are so low iq, they literally only thing about the very last step before someone does something bad. Mass shooter, ban guns, even though we have the most gun control with most mass shootings in USA history. Not to mention people still stab, kill multiple people, and plow through crowds with trucks.

These are the people who think building expensive as all hell nets under the golden gate bridge will stop suicides, 10,000's of $$$ spent to make them jump elsewhere.
And if you really think the forum is the cause for all the bad things in this world and not merely a symptom of a sick society, well.... You have a brain. I suggest you use it.

100's of people resting forever, dozens of reasons they did it...
In truth it's just 1 thing.....
SaSu!

Fuck these retards.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Well said , i hope people who received welfare check will get better. And for me, my landlord saw police on my floor according to a neighboor because she happen to look at the camera as the police showed up at my apartment.

She didn't talk to me about it , hopefully she didn't see which door they got into. But no way to know for sure. Maybe she think im a criminal.

I still can't believe they showed up at my door.

The police were nice and kind of rookie , they told me there is help if i need. They were nice.

I got a story made up if my landlord ask about the visit.

The weird thing is they never mentionned the substance , does anybody know why?

I hope your landlord doesn't ask. My neighbours probably know the full story- the police went to them first! But I'm hoping they don't try and ask me about it.

I got the distinct impression that they weren't briefed at all well. They refered to it as a 'suicide kit' for starters. They told me it was an anonymous tip off- so- I don't even know if they knew where the information had come from. They did seem to know it had come from Canada though. I expect they didn't refer to the product with you because they didn't know what it was. Sounds like they were also just told that it was a substance that could be used to CTB. I told them what it was but even then- they kept calling it nitrate.

I'm relieved that your officers were nice. I'm grateful that the ones I saw were too. Still- I ABSOLUTELY agree with Rain. These visits really haven't done anyone any favours. Even if they went relatively well- it's really distressing to have police come to your house. It's definitely affected me. It threw me off my work a few days and, every time the door goes now- I'm nervous. Plus, I dread to think what the neighbours think.

For other people- this will have been catastrophic though. We've already seen the rifts it has caused between families and relationships. I expect it may well even push some people to the edge. We've already seen one member- @PinkSakura- who said they were actually doing better- sink into a depression and attempt after the visit. I REALLY wish they'd thought it through better. As Rain said- some sort of social/mental health worker- or- even a phone call by the police would have been more preferable to all this.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's so horrible what has happened to people, it disgusts me how so many people wish to make suicidal people prisoners to this existence and leave them with no choice but to resort to risky and brutal methods. Suicidal people don't deserve to be punished simply for doing the logical thing of planning a way to reliably die, it's like many people forget that we are all going to die anyway so to me it would make sense wanting to take control over my inevitable fate to prevent unnecessary suffering.

epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
E

Elan123

Mar 16, 2023
Hello everyone.

I'm out.

It's not surprising that this is being driven by Canadian authorities. The country is becoming an authoritarian state and the government is currently trying to pass an online censorship bill. That along with banning the right to protest against the government and freezing peoples bank accounts if they don't comply.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Suffering.
Feb 28, 2023
The police have helped no one in these checks, and the people against this site who applauded them really just want to damage SS as much as possible. There is no compassion or care in any of this. It is rather unsurprising that they sent police rather than mental health workers as the government seem to be bored of pretending they care about vulnerable people. The fact that they came at midnight is the most revealing aspect of it, as it shows that they want to catch suicidal people off guard. It's exhausting that we have to live weary of this every day, just for being suicidal. It's nothing more than persecution.

U

UtopianElephant

Student
Nov 26, 2022
Excellent arguments made, thank you RaS.

Needless to say, I agree that the idea of sending police to handle these non-police matters is just an exercise of unnecessary intimidation and harassment of otherwise law-abiding citizens. They are a violation of human rights..

If anything, I hope that these tactics of violation of law-abiding people would help to have the vast majority of members on this forum to agree that the right to die for willing individuals is an absolute minimum necessity.

If these police checks were to be implemented in America, it would also unnecessarily and exponentially increase the likelihood that people might be shot by hte police (not to mention a somewhat increased risk of the same happening to the intruding police).

I'm wondering how, and if, it's possible for suicidal people to have the same rights as everyone else.

Last edited:
S

SlumberingSoftly

May 2, 2023
I am of the opinion that adding police to any situation, no matter how dire, never improves anything.

Maybe in other countries, but in America there is too much risk of being shot.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
If there's a trial, I assume the police checks were part welfare owing to the chemical purchased and confirming who's ctb or living on the customer list.

Nobody talks about those who didn't get welfare checks owing to ctb status.

אשרה

אשרה

into void
Dec 24, 2021
love you all and i'm sorry this happened to so many hurt and kind persons across the world. and i wish police would get better training or assistance in handling their efforts in a more humane way. even if just to NOT evoke terror in those that just see the uniforms. but i guess that's the whole point.
they are tools for an untouchable force that per law barrs highly intelligent people applying for training.

it fills me with disgust

but i don't wanna textwall you with politics/religion. and i don't want too get fired up to the point i only write in capital letters.
but fuck it.

there never was a thing like 'ius primae noctis', yet it is still in effect to this day. but what instance is justified to jail a royal that doesn't need a passport or driving license, and gets away with the most vile crimes people couldn't know and wouldn't believe if they did. police are reliant on salary, so are judges. and lawmakers. i'm glad i am not.

i will enjoy life, take time to write and illustrate my book, and then, if its not illegal again, end myself in fire.

medieval laws rose to become a fundament of wealth for politicians so they would be less vulnerable to corruption. but look where that got us now. corruption itself was a a demonic tool used by the church to execute the 'malleus maleficarum' or witches hammer. evidence (incredibly detailed demonic literature made up by church and their advocates) was placed in homes of mostly women, wealthy or defiant, to mark them as evil and disown them. the public eye does not care about whether or not someone is guilty or needs help. they want to judge out of envy and spite. they condemn. but they all have skeletons in their closet, and believe me they are rattling.

i had a childhood friend who used to smoke weed with me when i was little. he was a funny fella. met him again when he wanted a tattoo for joining special forces. he is still funny, but i won't be able to talk with him about all the things i love anymore.

police pulled me out of a cafe to search me, pressed against the wall, for any illegal substances. they were scared of my fingernails. emptied my messengers bag on the floor and left me when they found nothing. i cried and every teen with their camera took a picture of me. nobody cared.
it did not help with social anxiety.

i dont want to judge them for being insensitive. and stupid. they all have their own trauma passing along in blood. and im sure im on a shitlist for just the things i like to read. yet i propose, in a more loving and empathetic way than they do, to

FUCK THE POLICE.

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Once again I'm impressed by your ability to summarise happenings so neatly, in an easy to understand structured way, stating facts and addressing every point.
There is a huge difference between reading your posts and articles by the media and it's obvious at a glance which one is telling things in a more objective way without conveniently leaving things out or twisting words to different meanings.

I often struggle getting my point across, even when I know all the reasons and proof in my head, so it's nice reading a well made article that brings all those facts across in a well structured manner that doesn't fail to address all points of criticism thrown at it.

ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
thank you rain, standing up for us again on this community, you hit the nail on the head with this post, truth is for many of us it seems we had shitty experiences aswell like you touched upon there, mine werent even overly friendly, sort of trying the intimidation thing, just a pest they were, thank you for stating it so well too, hopefully the powers that be get the hint if they look at this and see your post, and then bugger off and leave us alone to decide what is best for ourselves, and i mean as long as we harm nobody but ourselves i dont see an issue, certainly not an issue that involves LE, havnt they better things to do, like catching REAL criminals, rain and sadness is the best 👍 the po lice as they called in the us or the po po can suck a lemon, sideways 🧐 just feel so so tired of everything, cant be alone in that, i mean we knew the purpose of there visits was to cause more distress, having a browse on here suggests most of these visits were conducted in an almost aggressive tone, where they werent even subtle in suggesting otherwise, i know mine werent subtle, mind you nor was i, had enough of em, and everything else besides, thank you again for this post🤘

Last edited:
T

Tuurngait

May 4, 2023
I think the most infuriating part for me is the people that seem to dox users on here and threaten them - like in those screenshots. Also seeing the other screenshot of the "Fix the 26" woman posting that person's details, that person then killing themself not long after. It's really disgusting.

I understand their anger towards people like the SN supplier, who definitely did not do enough checks on who he was selling to, resulting in children getting their hands on it. To then go and attack random people who ultimately do not know whether the person they're talking to is a child or not is baffling. The assumption is that everyone on this site is 18, of course, kids can lie. Yet, what else would there be to do? Ask for IDs on sign-up? There is nothing to do to keep the site anonymous but also safe to children; all that I believed needed to be done was with the suppliers of things like SN. They did not do enough, this forum though, does enough.

I actually heard of this site from the Tantacul video. I agreed with some points he made, but ultimately, everything was drastically taken out of context. I was expecting to see posts encouraging kids to kill themselves and all this other shit, yet, I haven't seen anything like that. I've actually really enjoyed seeing the open-mindedness of most members here. I can give viewpoints and discuss things without being shouted down, unlike what the video seemed to portray. I wouldn't say I'm 'pro-suicide' or 'pro-life,' just pro-autonomy. I know exactly how everybody on here feels. I wish I was on this site years ago when I would have benefitted from talking to people who understand how it feels. Fact is, most of society simply won't and never will.

Christ, my posts on here are always messy ramblings - I write much better usually, I promise!

E

Elan123

Mar 16, 2023
In Canada they've decriminalized possession of cocaine,meth,mdma and opiods.

Last week in Vancouver a man was selling heroin,crack,cocaine,mdma and meth from a mobile store

He was arrested but no charges have been laid yet

From the news report it sounds like he may be charged with operating without a licence.

So Canada is fine with people taking those drugs but launches an international operation to harass people buying SN.

Last edited: