• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

outwestguy

Feb 2, 2024
Anyone else feel self isolating is what you deserve. My plan is to self isolate long enough everyone forget about me or just gives up then I'll go. I have no desire to live anymore. I know we are all going to die one day, why wait just rip the bandages off.
I've started to really self isolate, stop eating, cutting myself and over taking my medications.

S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
I pretty much gave up all my belongings, disappeared and ignored everyone reaching out. I moved back with family and have been isolating for almost a year. Ctb is so hard snd SI is strong. I'm cursed useless and trapped forever😔

• Love
Reactions: pneumonoultramicros
O

outwestguy

Feb 2, 2024
I pretty much gave up all my belongings, disappeared and ignored everyone reaching out. I moved back with family and have been isolating for almost a year. Ctb is so hard snd SI is strong. I'm cursed useless and trapped forever😔
Yes, I feel the same way.

N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
Anyone else feel self isolating is what you deserve. My plan is to self isolate long enough everyone forget about me or just gives up then I'll go. I have no desire to live anymore. I know we are all going to die one day, why wait just rip the bandages off.
I've started to really self isolate, stop eating, cutting myself and over taking my medications.
I isolate myself and stop eating too in order to get ready

pneumonoultramicros

pneumonoultramicros

i hate this planet
Feb 16, 2023
for a myriad of reasons i havent been able to get out in weeks, it happens twice or thrice a month max if im lucky, which honestly doesnt feel like luck. i feel safer in here

Reactions: reclaimedbynature