• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

cacskunk

Mar 12, 2021
I have a classmate from a life coaching program that I completed about three years ago that now claims to be a healer of mental illness and its demonic spirits. He claims that he had ADHD, Major depression, and is a former drug addict. He also states that he attempted suicide around a dozen times. He has some testimonials online and he has offered a meditative healing session to me for a fee of course. Has any of you had experiences with a claimed healer before?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
Sounds like a con artist out for your money so roughly about the same as therapy then.

the office finger guns GIF

• Hugs
Reactions: builtwrong, Ame, Bootleg Astolfo and 2 others
C

cacskunk

Mar 12, 2021
Sounds like a con artist out for your money so roughly about the same as therapy then.

the office finger guns GIF
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I was thinking of giving him a try over seeing a psychiatrist but I will go with someone with 20+ years medical experience.

Reactions: Ame
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Be careful with conartists. All kinds of magic are probably just lies, btw.

I went to a "white magic witch" some months ago and she really knew a lot of things about me but I found out she knew an ex friend of mine who was stalking me on facebook with a fake account haha. I was paranoid because she predicted many stuff about my past!

In the end, none of the thing that she said that were going to happen to me, happened.

Reactions: demuic, Ame, EmbraceOfTheVoid and 1 other person
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
Be careful with conartists. All kinds of magic are probably just lies, btw.

I went to a "white magic witch" some months ago and she really knew a lot of things about me but I found out she knew an ex friend of mine who was stalking me on facebook with a fake account haha. I was paranoid because she predicted many stuff about my past!

In the end, none of the thing that she said that were going to happen to me, happened.
Don't you have people in your area that do Ayahuasca ceremonies? Maybe you should try that.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I was thinking of giving him a try over seeing a psychiatrist but I will go with someone with 20+ years medical experience.
Your friend would be less harmful than a psychiatrist, lol.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Don't you have people in your area that do Ayahuasca ceremonies? Maybe you should try that.

I've thought of that! I guess I'm gonna try to experience that at least once but I'll have to go to Peru or Bolivia lol.

Reactions: EmbraceOfTheVoid
C

cacskunk

Mar 12, 2021

Your friend would be less harmful than a psychiatrist, lol.

I plan to see a psychiatrist tomorrow. If it costs a lot with my insurance, I will probably try my friend's method. He claims he can cure mental illness through an intensive meditative/hypnosis type treatment.