Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Wow I feel like shit today. I mean, I always feel bad anyways but FUCK I feel like trash right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3 and deflationary
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I've watched a gameplay of some indie game 't-gotchi'. I wanted a good horror but instead this game turned out to be one of the most depressing games ever and it made me feel worse.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
WHY DOES TIME GOES SO FAST WHEN IT'S ENJOYABLE WHY IM FOOKIN FUMIN'

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja
G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
Pain. Pure pain. Too much pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Scribble Fan
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm STILL upset over events from over a year ago, and almost six years ago. The only thing that could make me let it all go is about as likely to happen as a deer eating a squirrel in front of the mayor of San Francisco like sure maybe that could happen but it's just so improbable…

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3, callme and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
So, have you ever met a blond chinese guy named Rusty?

• Yay!
Reactions: newave3
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
It's too unfair how those who love their parents lose them both before their 30th birthday. Meanwhile I go to a victims of narcissistic parents forums, and it's full of "Every victim committed suicide because their parents were immortal" and "Finally, after wishing for it for 60 years, my n parents got their narcissism cured - permanently."

If my parents were really great, I'm sure they would have died in a car crash or something twenty years ago. But since they are the worst, they'll both probably live till 95.

• Hugs
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, deflationary, newave3 and 1 other person
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I'm always feelin' warmth because of him I can't even

Reactions: Scribble Fan
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
was feeling shitty again earlier so I played some animal crossing. made a villager a torture chamber in the middle of nowhere, because he just wanted toilets everywhere. it was kinda fun and helped for like five minutes.

who the fuck wants a palace of toilets for their vacation home. that's what outside is for at that point, damn

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: newave3 and Manaaja
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
the day is my enemy
the night my friend...

Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
I'm literally a human. Seriously, I wish I was a jellyfish floating around in the deep blue sea. Life would be perfecto.

Reactions: stygal and newave3
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
Anyone want a hug?

• Hugs
Reactions: gr1lledcheese, ghost_, Scribble Fan and 2 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I think liking old people in a sexual way is disgusting. The same way that fucking a three month old is disgusting, the same way fucking an 80 year old is disgusting. We really need a law that makes it a punishable offense to fuck people over 80.

• Aww..
Reactions: Crazy4u
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I'm so fucking pathetic.

• Hugs
Reactions: Scribble Fan and newave3
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
The only thing I will miss about life is the taste of good food. Pizza, calzones, baked ziti, ravioli, sausage and broccoli rabe pasta, chicken parm wedges are just some Italian foods I"ll miss.
I'll miss Chinese foods like lo mein, shrimp or chicken fried rice, general tso's chicken, northern style fried dumplings and a good wonton soup.
I'll miss chicken pot pies, progresso and Campbell's soups, blueberry pancakes, a good cheeseburger or hot dog and I'll definitely miss my sweets.....Haagen Dazs, Ben and Jerry's, Lindt chocolate bars, Ritter bars, cakes, cookies, Coke and iced tea. Everything else about life and I mean,EVERYTHING,FUCKIN' BLOWS!
Have a nice day.

• Hugs
Reactions: ghost_, stygal and Scribble Fan
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
The only thing I will miss about life is the taste of good food. Pizza, calzones, baked ziti, ravioli, sausage and broccoli rabe pasta, chicken parm wedges are just some Italian foods I"ll miss.
I'll miss Chinese foods like lo mein, shrimp or chicken fried rice, general tso's chicken, northern style fried dumplings and a good wonton soup.
I'll miss chicken pot pies, progresso and Campbell's soups, blueberry pancakes, a good cheeseburger or hot dog and I'll definitely miss my sweets.....Haagen Dazs, Ben and Jerry's, Lindt chocolate bars, Ritter bars, cakes, cookies, Coke and iced tea. Everything else about life and I mean,EVERYTHING,FUCKIN' BLOWS!
Have a nice day.
Yes. Amen.

• Love
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I wish people knew the difference between lust and love. You love a soul, you lust genitals.

HeckingHecked

HeckingHecked

Student
Nov 9, 2021
People always assume the worst in me. I can't make friends because their parents don't approve of me, I can't be a good son because my mom thinks I'm worthless, I can't be a good student because standing up to bullies is "wrong", and everybody just fucking ignores me. I'm so over it. All of it. I just want to die. That's it. Please.

• Hugs
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
i can't believe i can't believe i can't believe i can't believe i can't believe i can't believe i can't belive i can't believe i can't believe i can't believe i can't believe i can't believe i can't believe i can't believe i can't believe i can't believe i can't believe i can't believe i can't believe i can't believe i can't believe i can't believe i can't belive i can't believe i can't believe this is happening!!!!!

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: stygal and newave3
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
I think liking old people in a sexual way is disgusting. The same way that fucking a three month old is disgusting, the same way fucking an 80 year old is disgusting. We really need a law that makes it a punishable offense to fuck people over 80.
Disgusting indeed.

On an unrelated note, are any of your grandparents single? 🥵

• Yay!
Reactions: stygal
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Disgusting indeed.

On an unrelated note, are any of your grandparents single? 🥵
My grandpa has a gf and I am single.
That's kinda funny.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: deflationary and newave3
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Oh my, the Swedish Nazi's thread praising Hitler has been removed. I wonder when the Norwegian Nazi will reappear. It's okay, both of them are just fragile, harmless women who want to deport all immigrants regardless of their legal status. So is the third Nazi with the semi-French name. I wonder if the Norwegian piece of shit is the only one who openly hates us faggots as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silenos and deflationary
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
the world is better off without failures like me.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: waterstrider, Manaaja and CFLoser
B

Beeper

Experienced
Sep 28, 2021
I struggle with faith. I have lost hope many times.

Most of the problems in my life are a result of poor decisions I have made.

On rare occasions life appears to have an element of mercy. I am kindling an ember of hope that I can recover and lead a fulfilling life.

• Hugs
Reactions: waterstrider, Manaaja, newave3 and 1 other person
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Can someone on this forum tell me to go clean the house? I need to clean it but I have no motivation. Pretty please with a cherry on the top? 🥺

• Hugs
Reactions: waterstrider
waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
Seeta Aur Geeta Bollywood GIF
Cigarette GIF by Black Conflux