Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Sometimes I feel god or gods are real but only help those who are already fortunate. Because I have noticed that good things come in floods, and bad things come in floods.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheHatedOne
Choco

Choco

Tired
Nov 11, 2021
Can someone on this forum tell me to go clean the house? I need to clean it but I have no motivation. Pretty please with a cherry on the top? 🥺
Go clean your house

• Love
Reactions: Manaaja
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Can someone on this forum tell me to go clean the house? I need to clean it but I have no motivation. Pretty please with a cherry on the top? 🥺
Clean the house or I'll reveal ten SN sources to SSS.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Manaaja and Dr Iron Arc
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
After failing yet again at trying my luck with dating and realized yet fucking AGAIN how hopeless I am that after going through this, this has taught me one valuable thing about using in case for suicide: that it's suicide fuel and can be harnessed and channeled into finally maybe making me attempt since I'm such a fucking goddamn pussy.

So if anyone wants suicide fuel go on a dating app and see how bad you fail and how much those places makes one feel unwanted.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Am I the only one or this

Surprisedjohan

has the same vibes with this:

Pika

my heart hurts

my heart hurts

Things could be worse, I guess.
May 29, 2019
I think I might have fallen in love, and I don't really want or need this right now.
It's never happened to me so I'm not sure and I hope it's not true, but fuck I really don't need this right now

• Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u, OrcWitch, Manaaja and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Even when I encounter a stranger that I might be attracted to, I have to stop myself from approaching her because it might interfere with my CTB. I also believe that it would lead to me getting accused of harassment because realistically, I'm so abhorrent that I could see how just interacting with me does qualify as assault.

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltedJello
Burbank

Burbank

sleepyhead
Feb 12, 2019
turns out my now ex :)))) knew he couldn't commit to a relationship and has had many very short failed relationships in the past. didn't tell me this, knowing damn well he wasn't commit to this one either. i got attached and now i feel quite used to say the least. he knew i've only had very negative experiences with anything regarding romantic experiences and relationships. now he wants to be friends and act like nothing happened. fuck you, fucking asshole, burn, perish. i love you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ego Sum Medusa, MeltedJello and OrcWitch
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
A plate of food in India costs 20 rupees which is about 0.2 euros. If you had a portal to travel right to India, you'd never go hungry.

I read about a freelance artist who only gets like 1000 euros a month in donations and patreon and commissions. He was asked how he can live such a good life with so little money, and he said that he lives in a world where everything is much cheaper. If Finnish system had brains, it would pay every poor person 1000€ a month and send them to a poor country where they could live a rich life.

Reactions: MeltedJello and Beeper
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
sigh, i think i'll fail all my classes in my minor language this semester... at this point I'll just give up only because of my minor and reapply again in the summer... but i'm still unsure... fuck.

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltedJello
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
This youtuber I used to follow and still idolize to some extent is trying to get uncanceled (after recovering from a suicide attempt a few months ago) but a weird part of me hopes he stays canceled because a big portion of my suicide note was about how if people are willing to condemn him, they should be condemning me and being glad about my suicide all the same. I'm genuinely glad he's back though we'll see how long it sticks before people on Twitter whine and whine again.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
my back hurts so much, I tore a muscle.

• Aww..
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I wanted to play Dark Souls co-op, so I went to check the summonsign sub, but there were already a bunch of helpers helping everyone. Äh, I should still complete Demon's Souls, DS2 and DS2 Scholars, and my DSRE all bosses solo.

A very unpopular opinion: I don't think Elden Ring will be that good. It looks great, the combat seems great, the horse jumping and those magical jump whirlwinds are really great additions, but... if I had to choose between two open-worlds. One had excellent story, quests, characters, towns, but a bad combat system and mediocore graphics. Another had a great combat system and graphics, but no towns, quests, story, characters, etc. I'd choose the first one.

I don't play open world games for the combat, I play them to discover new places, new people, new towns. I remember when I played Oblivion and I discovered a huge city. I spent ages going in houses, talking to people, discovering new places and quests, etc. I loved playing the Elder Scrolls online (it was a free weekend, I didn't pay for it) because there was this huge world, so many different towns and places to discover, so many people to talk with and quests. I remember there was this one quest about Skooma. Something like some people accusing other people of growing moon sugar and I had to discover whether it was true or not and what I should do about it. I swear that quest (which was good but not the greatest) will be ten times better than any of the quests in Elden ring.

In Elden Ring all towns will probably be ruined or half-ruined and there will be less NPCs than in one quarter of Morrowind.

FS loves worlds that are in ruins, stories that are really obscure and don't really exists (you'll have to watch twenty videos from VaatiVidya to understand the story and even he isn't correct, it's all just speculation and theories), few NPCs, NPC quests that are hard to find and fulfill (I remember when I had to read a guide to complete a quest in Bloodstained and I still failed the quest and she disappeared and I never knew why it failed, and there was another NPC quest that I never even discovered and in a game with only a few NPCs and NPCs quests that was unacceptable), bad and sad endings.

In a game like Dark Souls the lack of clear story, everything being in ruins and shit and sad don't matter because to me it's more of a "beat the enemies, discover items, upgrade them, now go kill the boss" simulator. But if Elden Rings aims to be the next "Elders Scrolls" just with a better combat and less NPCs, less quests, less towns, less life. That's not for me.

And the thing is, it's easier to mod a better combat system than to mod new quests, towns, NPCs. So if people don't like the combat, it's easier to modify the combat and add new weapons and armor and spells etc. than to add five new towns full of voice-acted NPCs and a hundred new quests.

I remember when I heard that Bloodborne and Bloodstained would both have more story and NPCs than Dark Souls and most Castlevanias. And then I played them all the time waiting to meet new people and discover a good story - I was severely disappointed. There was nothing new compared to the previous games; just non-interesting NPCs and a story and NPCs that was copy-pasted from Demon's Souls / Dark Souls / Castlevania.

Miyazaki couldn't come up with a story that isn't "There's a mysterious curse that has ruined the world and corrupted and killed 99,999999999% of the population and now the world is a dark, sad place of its former glory, all the humans are either dead or turned into monsters or close to it".

It was good in Demon's Souls. It was fine in Dark Souls. It got boring in Bloodborne. And now it's outright unimaginative in Elden Ring.

I remember when I played FF7, and what I loved about it, was that there were so many different cities. The Ancient city, a city abandoned and in ruins and empty, had a huge impact because I could compare it to Midgar and Costa del Sol. It was so different to anything else. And Midgar was really different compared to Gongaga. In Elden Ring it will be "Look, that's the 7th abandoned, empty and ruined city/town we've seen in this game!

And there will probably be only 10 NPC quests, all the quest NPCs are mages/warriors/hunters/fighters/priests/etc. and you need to have a guide for all of them, and even with a guide 90% of the quests will end in the NPC getting killed or turned evil.

It would be more interesting for a change to play in a world that is currently being ruined. For example, there are three towns that are in the danger of being ruined but are still doing pretty well. And you have to choose between those three towns. The first town that you save remains completely "uncorrupted, unchanged and unruined" and the second town you save will get half destroyed. But you won't have the time to save the third town and so it will become like Oolacile.

I would make a great game story maker. It was my dream actually. I would love to come up with stories and worlds for games.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MeltedJello and TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I've seen too much of r/OBR that now I involuntarily associate the ''😡'' , ''😤'' , ''😎'' emojis with shitposting.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
what???? r/okbuddyretard is on private??? it was basically 4th grader humour.
Ah, so there are two subreddits. The first one is called r/OBR and it's on private, r/okbuddyretard is open for everyone. I checked it out and it was... not very funny.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Ah, so there are two subreddits. The first one is called r/OBR and it's on private, r/okbuddyretard is open for everyone. I checked it out and it was... not very funny.
no, no r/OBR was just me abbreviating r/okbuddyretard.

that's my kind of humour, i know its weird but it's different for everyone xD.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
no, no r/OBR was just me abbreviating r/okbuddyretard.

that's my kind of humour, i know its weird but it's different for everyone xD.
No, I meant that there are literally two subreddits. Those are two different places.

I went to reddit and wrote r/OBR and it gave me a private sub that is literally called r/OBR and isn't an abbreviation of anything, I then wrote /okaybuddyretard and it gave me the sub you spoke of.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
No, I meant that there are literally two subreddits. Those are two different places.

I went to reddit and wrote r/OBR and it gave me a private sub that is literally called r/OBR and isn't an abbreviation of anything, I then wrote /okaybuddyretard and it gave me the sub you spoke of.
yeah well idk what r/OBR actually is, never heard of that one before.

but, r/okbuddyretard and r/skamtebord type of humour i laugh the most at.

Last edited:
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
yeah well idk what r/OBR actually is, never heard of that one before.

but, r/okbuddyretard and r/skamtebord are the things i laugh the most at.
Gotta go check out skamtebord. Sounds like a Swedish place. It takes all my effort to not read it as "SkÄmteboord".

The Core-ean was good and there was a really good drawing of Hoglings. But otherwise, inte för mig and nicht for mir.
Is this the same type of humor I read in a joke book once? "Man went inside the shop - Spade!". I wondered why there'd be that kind of a joke inside a joke book. No, not my cup of English liquid.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Gotta go check out skamtebord. Sounds like a Swedish place. It takes all my effort to not read it as "SkÄmteboord".

The Core-ean was good and there was a really good drawing of Hoglings. But otherwise, inte för mig and nicht for mir.
Is this the same type of humor I read in a joke book once? "Man went inside the shop - Spade!". I wondered why there'd be that kind of a joke inside a joke book. No, not my cup of English liquid.
everyone with their own taste fam xD.

Grumpy Bear

Grumpy Bear

People are poison
Jul 21, 2021
I pooped at the mall today.

• Wow
$nowLeopard

$nowLeopard

Student
Oct 30, 2021
After failing yet again at trying my luck with dating and realized yet fucking AGAIN how hopeless I am that after going through this, this has taught me one valuable thing about using in case for suicide: that it's suicide fuel and can be harnessed and channeled into finally maybe making me attempt since I'm such a fucking goddamn pussy.

So if anyone wants suicide fuel go on a dating app and see how bad you fail and how much those places makes one feel unwanted.
Get on Looksmax.org and ask for them to rate you + advice

If you're fat or balding fix that ASAP
If you're really hideous you could get surgery, implants etc...

And yes friend, the sexual market is a brutal critic of your entire being. I salute you for engaging in it, some don't have the courage.

Also in some countries, 3/10 women only go for 6.5/10 guys, as ridiculous as that sounds, it's sadly true.

C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Get on Looksmax.org and ask for them to rate you + advice

If you're fat or balding fix that ASAP
If you're really hideous you could get surgery, implants etc...

And yes friend, the sexual market is a brutal critic of your entire being. I salute you for engaging in it, some don't have the courage.

Also in some countries, 3/10 women only go for 6.5/10 guys, as ridiculous as that sounds, it's sadly true.
K

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Just listening to music, rediscovered this:

The music video is fitting for the song. And it feels like summer, tastes like pink lemonade. Uh. Anyway. I have mixed feelings about songs like this because while the singer describes these sorts of emotions as love, I'm not sure if I agree. They describe passion, infatuation. But passion isn't necessarily love, infatuation is fleeting and definitely not love.

Bothers me because people listen to things like this and then think they're in love with someone. But there's a huge difference.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, ImsooDone1N, Silenos and 3 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I wonder how many female members have never dated and how many male members have never dated. I'd make a poll but I'm tired and I should clean the house.

It would have the options:

Female and NT (neurotypical), dated
Female and NT, never dated
Female and asp/aut, dated
Female and asp/aut, never dated
Male and NT (neurotypical), dated
Male and NT, never dated
Male and asp/aut, dated
Male and asp/aut, never dated

If someone wants, they can steal this idea and just copypaste those answers.

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment