stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
F9AE6E55 843D 476E AF92 0056A02EEFDD
Alpacas are strange looking furry worms on legs...I love it.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: motel rooms, Green Destiny, Dead Meat and 3 others
Kevin_Logan

Kevin_Logan

Nov 17, 2021
ANYTHING!

Reactions: ghost_, Green Destiny, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Just ordered SN. Should be here in 7 days. Not sure how I feel about this. Kind of relieved and scared at the same time.

• Hugs
Reactions: gr1lledcheese, Dead Meat, MeltedJello and 1 other person
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I hate Fridays cause I have loads of housework to do.

• Aww..
Reactions: Hemlock and Manaaja
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
ACAB

• Love
Reactions: Crazy4u, gr1lledcheese and ascetic_
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
everyone in the Counting Game thread is so awesome, thank you guys, i can;t stop laughing.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Manaaja, MeltedJello and 1 other person
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
People who still post sources are selfish as fuck. I know some of y'all want to die so badly that you just don't care but try to atleast think about the people in the future who might want to use those sources and have atleast the possibility of a peaceful method without the authorities clamping down on it. And people bitch that they can't find SN. I wonder why. Unpopular opinion? Whatever.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u, Dead Meat and BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Dinty Moore is delicious.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and odradek
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've been watching iCarly and the more I do so, the more it seems like the titular Carly is kind of a sociopath or at least mentally disturbed in some way…

Reactions: Kevin_Logan, Green Destiny and Shadowplay
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
PersonA: I don't like kids. They scream and poop and break things. They can be really rude too and they have no manners.
PersonB: Wow, you're such an evil and bad person, you child-hating monster! Children are the best! How could you not love and want children?
PersonA: I like jumping in puddles.
PersonB: Hahaha, you toddler, you childish manchild! Only little kids jump in puddles!

Why, just why are the same people who think that not liking children makes you a bad person the same people who use child, toddler, childish, manchild as insults?

Reactions: TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I think I've found one single moment in life in which the good prevails the bad and feels more intense (but still temporary). You have a very, very awful nightmare (bad,intense) then you wake up and realize nothing of this actually happened and that you're fine and you tell yourself ''oh godness thanks nothing of this was actually reality'', I don't know, but for me that feeling is really pleasurable and intense that i can't describe. It's the only moment where the good is bigger than the bad. I can't find any bad side to waking up and realizing the awful shit in your nightmare never happened and you're okay.

Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
I had 2 muffins today. feels good, man.

Reactions: Green Destiny and Manaaja
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Working at a thrift shop I get to see just how much stuff gets thrown away in a single day, "Preventing items from being unnecessarily thrown in the garbage" my fuckin' ass.

Wish I had a fuck ton of money to donate to twitch streamers, they have better use for it than I.

Why is is so difficult and expensive to get a comfortable computer chair?

The more I think about the more I wish I had bought a PS4 over Xbox 1 years ago, feels like there's more variety when it comes to Playstation. Now I feel like such a fool for doing it.

Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
BITCHES AIN'T SHIT BUT HOES AND TRICKS!!!$
71VadALVjnL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

general-mills-classic-trix-cereal-review-6-colors-box.jpg

• Yay!
Reactions: stygal and Shadowplay
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've been irrationally upset that Starbucks isn't making any Eggnog lattes this holiday season and this sort of entitlement is exactly why I want other people to wish I was dead.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Shadowplay and Brick In The Wall
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
When I was a child I rode my bike to school every day. One day I left early, and on the way I stopped atop a hill overlooking the valley below. I took a moment to relax and looked up into the sky. There all alone was a small white fluffy cloud drifting by. He seemed lonely, and I was lonely too. I reach up, grabbed him and swiftly stuffed him into my pocket.

Over the next several weeks we became good friends but over time he begin to miss his home up above. While he enjoyed my company, he was no longer free to roam. There in while in class he began to cry. I stood up and looked and my pants were wet. All the kids began to laugh as it appear I has peed myself. It was an embarrassing affair, but I could not reveal the truth. No telling what would happen to my friend if I did, so I endured it. I simply looked down upon the ground and slowly walked to the restroom where I hid.

Finally, the bell rang and it was time to go home. On the way to my bike I was stopped by the the three local bullies. They pushed me against the brick wall mocking me, calling me names and slapping me around as they laughed with such joy.

What's that sound? We all heard it. It was a loud rumbling sound. Our hair began to rise. What was going on? We were all surprised and confused. My friend, which I had totally forgotten about, had become angry at the events taking place. He floated out of my pocket, now dark grey in color instead of his fluffy white. He rose higher and higher, and then began to thunder and rumble.

We all stood there unable to move almost as if in a trance. Then, before any of us could blink, a sharp crack and a bright flash, then another and another. One by one the bullies were struck by an electrifying bolt! There they laid on the ground as their corpses smoldered.

My friend slowly changed back to his delightfully white and fluffy state and do what clouds do best. He began to morph into a shape. What was this shape? Was it a turtle, rabbit or.... No, this can't be... He slowly changed into the shape of what appeared to be a pair of nuts and drifted down to teabag all three bullies before drifting off into the sky never to be seen again.

I miss my friend.

Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
I've been irrationally upset that Starbucks isn't making any Eggnog lattes this holiday season and this sort of entitlement is exactly why I want other people to wish I was dead.
Can't you make it at home? K cup or something?

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
ghost_

ghost_

Boo!
Nov 10, 2021
I wish people cared more

Reactions: Scribble Fan and deflationary
Phill

Phill

Student
Dec 19, 2019
The thread's title reminds me of a song by X Japan, Say Anything (a really good ballad)

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
At the same time I think that people younger than 35 shouldn't be able to have children (I mean they should be naturally and biologically from birth unable to have children, and gain the ability at 35) so that there wouldn't be teen pregnancies and there'd be less unwanted pregnancies and the parents would be more mature and experienced and wiser and most likely have a stable life. I've heard too many "I had a kid at 25 and I regret it because I just want to have sex parties and go drink with my friends every night and I don't have a job or money to take care of them! I miss my freedom and money!"

Yet at the same time I feel like no one older than 20 year olds should be able to have kids, because the generation gap is horrible. I'm so jealous of people who have young parents. Imagine this:

A person I know with her young parent: Let's play video games together! Have you tried Netflix? Wow, the new Ipad looks so cool!
Her young parents: Sure, Fox, Final destination, no items! Yep, Netflix is so much better than traditional tvs, you can choose what to watch and when. Let's buy three, one for you, one for me, and one for mom.
Me with my old shitty parents: The toilet is broken.
The old shitty parents: Can't you poop in the forest? We always pooped in the forest in our childhood.
Me with my old shitty parents: I'm gonna watch something on Netflix.
The old shitty parents: YOU FUCKING BASTARD YOU BROKE THE TV! NOW IT'S SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT A NETFLIX! WHERE ARE THE SIX O'CLOCK NEWS???!!! YOU BETTER FIX THE TV RIGHT NOW OR WE'LL DISOWN YOU!!!! AND YOU BETTER NEVER AGAIN TOUCH THE TV AGAIN YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!

FUCKING OLD PARENTS WHO HAVE KIDS IN THEIR 40S!!!!!!!!!! FUCK THE GENERATION GAP!!!!!!

I WANT RICH LUXUS PARENTS WHO LIVE IN LUXURY!!! I WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE!!!!!

TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
At the same time I think that people younger than 35 shouldn't be able to have children (I mean they should be naturally and biologically from birth unable to have children, and gain the ability at 35) so that there wouldn't be teen pregnancies and there'd be less unwanted pregnancies and the parents would be more mature and experienced and wiser and most likely have a stable life. I've heard too many "I had a kid at 25 and I regret it because I just want to have sex parties and go drink with my friends every night and I don't have a job or money to take care of them! I miss my freedom and money!"

Yet at the same time I feel like no one older than 20 year olds should be able to have kids, because the generation gap is horrible. I'm so jealous of people who have young parents. Imagine this:

A person I know with her young parent: Let's play video games together! Have you tried Netflix? Wow, the new Ipad looks so cool!
Her young parents: Sure, Fox, Final destination, no items! Yep, Netflix is so much better than traditional tvs, you can choose what to watch and when. Let's buy three, one for you, one for me, and one for mom.
Me with my old shitty parents: The toilet is broken.
The old shitty parents: Can't you poop in the forest? We always pooped in the forest in our childhood.
Me with my old shitty parents: I'm gonna watch something on Netflix.
The old shitty parents: YOU FUCKING BASTARD YOU BROKE THE TV! NOW IT'S SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT A NETFLIX! WHERE ARE THE SIX O'CLOCK NEWS???!!! YOU BETTER FIX THE TV RIGHT NOW OR WE'LL DISOWN YOU!!!! AND YOU BETTER NEVER AGAIN TOUCH THE TV AGAIN YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!

FUCKING OLD PARENTS WHO HAVE KIDS IN THEIR 40S!!!!!!!!!! FUCK THE GENERATION GAP!!!!!!

I think there is another perspective to this: I, for one, am quite glad that my parents had me in their thirties (as opposed to their twenties or teens). They are already in their mid to late fifties, and that means they won't have to go on living for too long after my suicide. Older parents also mean that your grandparents will be older, which means that the likelihood of them dying before your suicide is fairly high as well. Obviously all of this reasoning only applies when you have good rapport with your family, which is (un)fortunately the case for me. If I should somehow be able to hang on until I'm thirty (difficult, but not impossible, at least at the moment), my grandparents will most likely all be dead or almost dead, and my parents will be in their sixties.
Who doesn't? Being suicidal is much more fun when you're rich.

Last edited:
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
I'm feeling like SHIT. It seems like I have long covid. I had covid like a month ago, basically just fever for a day or two and a cough for like a week, but I've been feeling feverish (without actually having a fever) and fatigued ever since. If this ends up developing into an actual chronic fatigue syndrome kind of thing, then I think I'm done with this life. Though I'm probably just being paranoid. Maybe. Who knows.

• Hugs
Reactions: lostundead
lostundead

lostundead

Student
Mar 18, 2021
I'm feeling like SHIT. It seems like I have long covid. I had covid like a month ago, basically just fever for a day or two and a cough for like a week, but I've been feeling feverish (without actually having a fever) and fatigued ever since. If this ends up developing into an actual chronic fatigue syndrome kind of thing, then I think I'm done with this life. Though I'm probably just being paranoid. Maybe. Who knows.
Not trying to scare you but I have cfs and I've felt "feverish but without a fever" a lot in the beginning. That being said it seems that most people with long covid make a full recovery within 3-6 months. Best thing you can do is rest as much as possible, but I'm sure you've heard that before. If you have any further questions feel free to DM me.

• Hugs
Reactions: deflationary
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
We must return to the ways of chaos.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and Circles
ascetic_

ascetic_

Metaphysically Homeless
Aug 28, 2021
I just want to learn how to be self-less and loving.

I want to eradicate the hate and grief in my heart.

• Hugs
Reactions: stygal, Dead Meat and Circles
ghost_

ghost_

Boo!
Nov 10, 2021
my heart hurts

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Crazy4u, 4eyebiped, Manaaja and 3 others
E

Elegy

Student
Nov 14, 2021
Life is, an annoying interruption to an otherwise pleasant state of nonexistence.
Life is, like a box of chocolates...
Life is....
ISness.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and Circles
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
The Pope and the Vatican can go themselves to oblivion. Religion is partly why assisted suicide will never become a reality.

• Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Dead Meat, TheHatedOne and 1 other person