Boo!
Nov 10, 2021
why are boys so confusing

Reactions: Crazy4u, Circles and OrcWitch
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
You know how half of the nights/days I don't sleep a single second and the other half I sleep from 11-15 till 15-24?

Well today I was finally able to fall asleep at around 24 UNTIL GOD OR SATAN OR SOMETHING SENT A MOTHERFUCKER TO RING MY DOORBELL AT 4:30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I suffer from a really serious insomnia that will probably be the death of me since I haven't slept well for a year now, this is like having a leg that aches a lot and you can barely walk for a year, then it finally one day stops hurting and you feel a lot better, and you are really happy that you don't need a surgery and it was possible for the pain to disappear, and then at 4:30 in the night some asshole breaks into your house, takes a hammer, smashes your leg dead, and leaves.

Then when I tried to go to bed again, neighbor's dogs started bark at 5:30. And then at 6:30 one neighbor is doing something with their car.

This is why I hate most humans. You can't trust them. Now I have a really unsafe feeling. I feel like I need an army of marines to defend me. Or maybe I'll buy a pack of guard dogs.

Now I can't get off the feeling that someone is out there to kill me or rape me or make false accusations or complain or harass or bully or steal or break property etc. I wish people left me alone. I never approach strangers (unless they have a friendly dog and even then it's really rare like once in a year), I wish strangers wouldn't approach me. (talking about irl strangers, online people are cool, because they are very unlikely to fly (especially during corona times) from Australia to Europe, find my address, and do something bad).

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
CiproKilledMe

CiproKilledMe

Experienced
Mar 23, 2021
Fuck Bayer

Reactions: Dead Meat, Circles and Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I'm really exhausted and nervous. I wish NYT hadn't written that article. I find it hard to relax. I should go to sleep, but what if this site gets closed while I sleep? This is a great community, I don't want to lose my friends.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, MeltedJello, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Fuck you. That's what I want to say right now.

Reactions: Crazy4u, Dead Meat, Circles and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
#JusticeForCartman

Reactions: Dead Meat and Circles
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I hope you're having a good day :smiling:

• Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Dead Meat and 3 others
S

Stuffz43

Feb 14, 2020
I'm finally ready to ctb after having been preparing for soooo long, but now I've reached the last and hardest hurdle - my survival instinct is stopping me. Can't believe how powerful that is, be nice if my brain did what I ordered it too.

That's pretty much all I got to say.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Dead Meat, Circles and 2 others
N

NatalLiminality

Dec 11, 2021
I fucking hate self-improvement coaches and life coaches fuck all those stupid worthless lying faggots

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Dead Meat, TheHatedOne and 1 other person
J

just_lost

Dec 12, 2021
A hug for everyone

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Dead Meat, TheHatedOne and 3 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If you really think about it, Spider-Man No Way Home was just pro-vaccination propaganda.

• Wow
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Circles and Manaaja
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Details, please.
Basically once MCU Peter accidentally gets villains from past Spider-Man movies into his universe, he finds out that for most of them they were transported from right before they were about to die. Knowing this, he doesn't feel right about him directly sending them back to their deaths so he gets the idea from his aunt that he should try to fix all of them instead. To do this, they needed to be "cured" of their insanity or destructive powers so they use the MCU's superior technology to develop cures for each villain. Some of them, like Green Goblin or Sandman, required anti-serums to be cured and these were administered via injection. Of course by the end of the movie all the villains are indeed successfully cured and given really happy endings before they get sent back to their original worlds meaning they were also forgiven for all their evil deeds.

So basically what I was trying to say/joke about is that the movie was trying to say that the key to redemption lies in getting injected with a cure, aka getting vaccinated. Vaccines save lives. 🤪

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Circles and Manaaja
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
My wife's boss got into a car accident today, and I'm angry that he survived.
OMG!!! I wish my ex-boss would go the same way! I would call him an asshole, but an asshole has a purpose - and he has no purpose on this earth except to be a horrible person who doesn't need to be here. If I ever see his obituary, I will celebrate!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Circles and Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Basically once MCU Peter accidentally gets villains from past Spider-Man movies into his universe, he finds out that for most of them they were transported from right before they were about to die. Knowing this, he doesn't feel right about him directly sending them back to their deaths so he gets the idea from his aunt that he should try to fix all of them instead. To do this, they needed to be "cured" of their insanity or destructive powers so they use the MCU's superior technology to develop cures for each villain. Some of them, like Green Goblin or Sandman, required anti-serums to be cured and these were administered via injection. Of course by the end of the movie all the villains are indeed successfully cured and given really happy endings before they get sent back to their original worlds meaning they were also forgiven for all their evil deeds.

So basically what I was trying to say/joke about is that the movie was trying to say that the key to redemption lies in getting injected with a cure, aka getting vaccinated. Vaccines save lives. 🤪
Lol, I have never heard of that kind of story in a movie! (not that I watch many movies, but still).

Imagine if they had been turned good and they had still died instantly after getting back into their old worlds so turning them good would have been a complete waste lol, would have made it ten times funnier. I wish I was a bad guy in a Spider man universe, getting a good ending would be nice. I could beat up my bullies in minecraft, tell everyone that I got vaccinated, and everyone would think that I'm now a good guy. I hope they didn't have to show proof of their vaccination in their old worlds. Imagine if Stalin came back here and said he was now vaccinated and good and everyone believed him lol.

I remember when the only vaccines in movies were vaccine type Digimon. Hmm, it's a wonder they haven't advertised vaccines with Digimon. Take a vaccine and turn from Ladydevimon into Angewomon. X'D

I actually heard that in one country they had a "get free sex with a prostitute if you get vaccinated" campaign. XD

Finally a chance for us virgins to get laid for free lol!

I hope they stop those stupid jabs. A real vaccine is something that you only take once in your life or max once every few years and that actually works and doesn't increase your risk of getting diseases. And I'm really angry that we get free vaccines, even though dying from covid is really rare, yet we don't get free food or water or heating even though a human will die without those! "There's a homeless person dying of hunger, thirst, and cold! Let's give them a free jab!

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Lol, I have never heard of that kind of story in a movie! (not that I watch many movies, but still).

Imagine if they had been turned good and they had still died instantly after getting back into their old worlds so turning them good would have been a complete waste lol, would have made it ten times funnier. I wish I was a bad guy in a Spider man universe, getting a good ending would be nice. I could beat up my bullies in minecraft, tell everyone that I got vaccinated, and everyone would think that I'm now a good guy. I hope they didn't have to show proof of their vaccination in their old worlds. Imagine if Stalin came back here and said he was now vaccinated and good and everyone believed him lol.

I remember when the only vaccines in movies were vaccine type Digimon. Hmm, it's a wonder they haven't advertised vaccines with Digimon. Take a vaccine and turn from Ladydevimon into Angewomon. X'D

I actually heard that in one country they had a "get free sex with a prostitute if you get vaccinated" campaign. XD

Finally a chance for us virgins to get laid for free lol!

I hope they stop those stupid jabs. A real vaccine is something that you only take once in your life or max once every few years and that actually works and doesn't increase your risk of getting diseases. And I'm really angry that we get free vaccines, even though dying from covid is really rare, yet we don't get free food or water or heating even though a human will die without those! "There's a homeless person dying of hunger, thirst, and cold! Let's give them a free jab!
Dang, I sorta wish I had known about that article and held out a little longer before getting my jabs although I guess I don't really actually have a way of getting to Austria anyway. Maybe they'll allow people getting their boosters. 😅

But yeah, it's a shame how many governments are responding to this pandemic that can't even kill 1/1000th of the global population by enacting heavy authoritarianism and prioritizing it over many other necessary matters.

At the very least, in the movie I think it was implied they were sent from a moment in time early enough that they weren't immediately going to die right after (like with Dr. Octopus, who arrived and hadn't reformed yet which happens a few minutes before he dies in Spider-Man 2). It's not shown in the movie itself but it's plausible that when they came back redeemed they would then surrender immediately or at the very least be able to easily show they are no longer a threat… I think if that were possible for me I'd risk getting pricked by needles but instead I just got some mild symptoms and am otherwise still quite unhappy in general.

Reactions: Circles and Manaaja
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
You say you miss people but life forces you to move on and you end up only caring only so much to the point that it amounts ash.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and TheHatedOne
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Someone said to me once, "I'm beached as."

I said "Okay... nice to meet you, Daz."

He just laughed at me for like 10 minutes. Didn't even tell me about the stupid whale video. True story.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Manaaja and Circles
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I've been sorta obsessing about reading about Chris Watts and the murders of his wife and kids. I'm not victim shaming but the more I look into it the more I see the terrible situation he was in with his wife. She was an extreme spender, they basically just had his income, she was obsessed with filming herself and family selling her wacky shakes and energy bars, she berated him, she made up her illness and made up illnesses for her young kids, they were behind on their mortgage and had 0 money and she was pregnant again. He started an affair and got to hike around and see life outside of her vapid narccissitic reality. She went away for 6 weeks to her family and he got a breather from her intense consumption of money and him and their kids. He killed her upon her return from a stupid business trip that consisted of spending more money to invest in something that wasn't pulling in money. I've really never seen people who could aquire this shit they had on the income he got. Her videos are all over Youtube. I feel very sad that he killed his small kids. They loved him and I think he loved them back. I can't comprehend how he got the nerve or craziness to kill them but he must have seen it as it would be impossible to raise them on his own. I don't know. The case/situation is really interesting. He was a seemingly cool dude married to a bitch and couldn't take it when he should have left her...but she would have always been winning somehow. She should have become a real estate agent. She had the looks and personality. To sell energy shakes online to FB followers is so fucking STUPID.

I feel sorry for him in that he has to spend the rest of his existence in prision though the murders were ghastly and horrible. He said he has only God to judge him and wants to mentor other prisoners. I think he is delusional and probably a narcississit but I don't think he was a narc in the 8 years he was with her. I think he was put down and used.

Sorry for the huge pic. I wish it was smaller.

View attachment 72976
Oh yes this was an amazing documentary, on how fake Facebook can be. I was shocked what he did to those little girls.
I've been sorta obsessing about reading about Chris Watts and the murders of his wife and kids. I'm not victim shaming but the more I look into it the more I see the terrible situation he was in with his wife. She was an extreme spender, they basically just had his income, she was obsessed with filming herself and family selling her wacky shakes and energy bars, she berated him, she made up her illness and made up illnesses for her young kids, they were behind on their mortgage and had 0 money and she was pregnant again. He started an affair and got to hike around and see life outside of her vapid narccissitic reality. She went away for 6 weeks to her family and he got a breather from her intense consumption of money and him and their kids. He killed her upon her return from a stupid business trip that consisted of spending more money to invest in something that wasn't pulling in money. I've really never seen people who could aquire this shit they had on the income he got. Her videos are all over Youtube. I feel very sad that he killed his small kids. They loved him and I think he loved them back. I can't comprehend how he got the nerve or craziness to kill them but he must have seen it as it would be impossible to raise them on his own. I don't know. The case/situation is really interesting. He was a seemingly cool dude married to a bitch and couldn't take it when he should have left her...but she would have always been winning somehow. She should have become a real estate agent. She had the looks and personality. To sell energy shakes online to FB followers is so fucking STUPID.

I feel sorry for him in that he has to spend the rest of his existence in prision though the murders were ghastly and horrible. He said he has only God to judge him and wants to mentor other prisoners. I think he is delusional and probably a narcississit but I don't think he was a narc in the 8 years he was with her. I think he was put down and used.

Sorry for the huge pic. I wish it was smaller.

View attachment 72976
Also theres another on Netflix called don't F with cats, my two speechless documentaries

C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I want Christmas and New Years to goddamn fuck off and be done with already. I'm tired of seeing people in a good mood like fuck off with that pretentious bullshit I hope your souls turn to ash like mine.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, TheHatedOne, Sprite_Geist and 2 others
V

verywellthen

Dec 16, 2021
Why has my brain developed a habit of waking me up at 4am and thinking that is the best time to try to solve problems which OF COURSE I am completely incapable of solving even at 4pm? Please stop it....

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and GentleJerk
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I make @Circles my own words.

• Love
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
"the lives in which I envy
are the best I ever had."

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I slept 7 hours from 4pm till 11pm, best Xmas ever.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u, Dead Meat and GentleJerk
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
With all the bullshit going on, I hope he is okay.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I'm scared of dark and what scares me the most are the so called shadow people. When I was still living with my parents back in 2018 I was chilling in my room in complete darkness cause I was lazy to get up and turn on the lights. At one point for some reason I looked at one of the corners of the room and I swear I could see a distinct, different shadow humanoid like shape behind the curtain. I was like "is this real?" And hesitantly got up and turned on the TV for some light and then there was nothing anymore in that corner.

I blame it on my brain because I'm pretty skeptical when it comes to such things, but it felt so fucking real that it truly gave me the chills. I remember that back then I wasn't really that stressed, a factor which can contribute to seeing such things.

Then there's a WW2 photo of a German paratrooper in a forest, behind his shoulder there can be seen a humanoid shadow figure that stands out from the trees. I shared this photo last night in a thread about history. I've shown the photo to many people and they confirmed seeing it too.

I found this photo 2-3 years ago around 1 AM and it was kinda unsettling given how late into the night it was.

Some times I would look in detail at the photo and when I would zoom in to the part with the figure, well... I would get really anxious and feel deeply unsettled. I'd even feel like suffocating. It has this overall dark vibe that I can't explain. I truly wonder what happened after the photo was taken and what the fuck was that figure actually.

Anyways, no clue why I talk about these things while in complete darkness again :):):):).

Reactions: gigacel123
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Wow, only I posted on here for the last few days. (Unless there were blocked people that posted)

Well, in the meantime:

Hugs?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MeltedJello
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
horror comedy kill me now GIF

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
Stardew Valley is so fucking awesome. I always get dangerously addicted to it for a couple months, then take a break, then come back to it with the same passion. I'm in year 5. There's something incredibly relaxing about it.

• Love
Reactions: waitingforrest