TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I don't care how young I am to CTB. Life is the same shit whether you're 20 or 50.

Reactions: yive
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
For me, my childhood was about relating most to Garfield. My adulthood has me relating more to Jon Arbuckle AND Garfield.

Reactions: WhiteRabbit
gr1lledcheese

gr1lledcheese

Student
Dec 18, 2021
Say Anything was a good movie. What was that line? "I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen."
🎶 in your eyes…🎶

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I hate natalism. Just look at mold, mildew, mosquitos, flies, bad fungi, bad bacteria, bad viruses. If all of them were antinatalists, there would be much less problems. All the least developed, most evil and most harmful things are the most natalist. Usually only humans decide to be antinatalists. I'm not saying natalism is automatically evil or bad, but natalism is like fire. A small fire in a fireplace sometimes can be good, but when left uncontrolled or when grown too big, it's bad and destroying.

Quality over quantity.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I'm fine with being alone most of the time. But sometimes I have these days... Today is that day. I'm so drunk and lonely. Wish I could just hug someone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u, _Minsk, Capsicum_Corral and 3 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I think the term "social justice warrior" sounds cool, even though it means what it means. It sounds like Batman or Spiderman or other superhero. Or a synonym to the word superhero.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and GrumpyFrog
P

PrisonBreak

Student
Oct 29, 2021
I never chose to exist. I was never given the option to do so but I'm here suffering anyway. Suffering from physical, mental and social pain thats just too much for me to bare. Something has to give. I will get out of this cruelty. I don't want recovery and live a happy life pretending that no one out there is suffering. I refuse to get better as long as humanity lives in suffering.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
can't wait to get rid of this existence. it's a complete nightmare.

Reactions: Crazy4u
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Why am I so easily angered and unable to be calmed down just because I'm stupid and incompetent and evil? Why is this pathetic trash heap of a subhuman being known as myself even allowed to do anything? He should be killed and tortured and possibly jailed. I can't believe there are people out there who actually think I'm smart. Every brain cell of mine is just being used to do stupid things anyway. I wish everyone who's ever even thought anything remotely nice about me would get slapped. No that's too good for them. They need to be beaten senseless until they realize just how awful I am. The fact I even think that should be proof enough of how awful I am. I'd rather the whole planet be dipped in acid than allow for anyone to continue thinking of me as being anywhere near a decent person. This disgusting hatred I feel is impossible to resolve and I still have a few months to go before I CTB and ruin the lives of all my friends and family. I can't wait to show those morons the error of their ways for ever believing in me in any capacity. See where your belief and love gets you? None of it even matters because I'll always be a reminder of how easy it is to throw away.

• Hugs
Reactions: nolongerhuman
C

Capsicum_Corral

Experienced
Dec 10, 2021
Here's a pretty wacky professor.

Reactions: clown
clown

clown

🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤓🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐
Jan 17, 2022
Cha cha cha real smooth

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Who TF let me on Facebook?! I was stalking my highschool crush like you do on those things, obviously, then decided to be bold and add her as a friend, she added me back, and then when she like my profile picture (that I put a ridiculous amount of effort in and put up exclusively so that she recognizes me) I decided to be bold and message her. With a long message containing a really stupid joke. She was online but didn't reply. I fcking hate myself. I need a hug. Or advice. Or for someone to knock me out for a week so I have time to stop freaking out about it. Please, send help. Why do I keep doing dumb shit like this when I'm drunk an lonely?

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltedJello and demuic
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
wish i was held. but i dont deserve anything so waht im speaking abt lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: GrumpyFrog
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
wish i was held. but i dont deserve anything so waht im speaking abt lol.
It's not something you have to "deserve", sunshine. I can relate. Sorry that you're lonely. I'd hold you, but I'm most likely not the right person for this, and you're probably really, really far away.

Reactions: TheHatedOne
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I hope I can live in a much better world soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, GrumpyFrog and demuic
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
It's not something you have to "deserve", sunshine. I can relate. Sorry that you're lonely. I'd hold you, but I'm most likely not the right person for this, and you're probably really, really far away.
Thank you very much.

• Love
Reactions: GrumpyFrog
F

fdnglnslanlnvlonfbo

Aug 8, 2021
The Universe is so fuckin huge. But why?

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
despite going through it pretty much my whole life, loneliness still hurts as fuck.

settheory

settheory

Bundle of perceptions
Jul 29, 2021
"Visiting Mount Tai" by Zhang Zongchang

Mount Tai is on the blackish side.
Its top is thin; its base is wide.
If you flip it upside down,
its base is thin; its top is wide.

Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
I wonder if D is a bitcoin hodler or if he cashes out instantly. I felt sick to my stomach when it dropped 10% so soon after I got mine, and now I see it dropped even harder.

• Hugs
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I still can't get over that Benjamin Bennett dude on YouTube who just sits and smiles for hours, one time someone attempted to rob his house while doing that (can be seen on the video when the door opens) but when the robber saw him he left.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Never ever wonder if one of your relatives/friends/someone you know is also on this site. It does nothing but hurt. Always assume every person you meet here is a stranger.

I'm still sick. I wish I will feel better soon, much better. I want a refreshing, good, clean shower.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
vodka is a good cleaner.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Fed up of having to take so many drugs so I can function. I wish I could stop taking all of this. Don't even know if this is working anymore, I was doing so well until 2 weeks ago. I don't want to tell my doc, cause all he will do,is I'm increase the dose. To top it up, I will have to get myself Tomorrow to a closed tent full of hundreds of people to take my mandatory 3 dose of this coronavirus vaccine…..at 8am, which means I have to wake up at 6am. The cases are increasing day by day, I wonder when the authorities will see that this vaccine doesn't actually do anything!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Manaaja, Capsicum_Corral and 1 other person
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
my hair is growing longer and I don't like it :(.

• Aww..
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
i really feel calm after a long time damn and i'm even staying up as much as possiblle. and my cold is gone. idk what's happening but i'm surprised.

i also wanted to sasy something else for this post but completely forgot what.

• Hugs
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
Shit on life, shit on death.