Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
I'm watching The Sixth Sense in the middle of the night during a blizzard. The only good M Night Shyamalan movie made.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
I hope this life is just a simulation.

• Love
Reactions: demuic and Manaaja
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
My fingers are burning from so much typing.

Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
fuck coyotes!!! and fuck people who call mountain lions kitty kitty!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
i want to cry.

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltedJello and Manaaja
C

Capsicum_Corral

Experienced
Dec 10, 2021
Fed up of having to take so many drugs so I can function. I wish I could stop taking all of this. Don't even know if this is working anymore, I was doing so well until 2 weeks ago. I don't want to tell my doc, cause all he will do,is I'm increase the dose. To top it up, I will have to get myself Tomorrow to a closed tent full of hundreds of people to take my mandatory 3 dose of this coronavirus vaccine…..at 8am, which means I have to wake up at 6am. The cases are increasing day by day, I wonder when the authorities will see that this vaccine doesn't actually do anything!
Unfortunately, the "vaccine" is doing horrible things to a lot of people. A European court has ruled that an insurance company doesn't have to pay out for a guys "vaccine" death, because taking it is essentially suicide.

• Aww..
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Unfortunately, the "vaccine" is doing horrible things to a lot of people. A European court has ruled that an insurance company doesn't have to pay out for a guys "vaccine" death, because taking it is essentially suicide.
I have a lump in my bicep where the vaccine was applied with a lump that feels like I have a flying saucer in my arm, same shape. Now they say every 9 months we will have to take another. I told the nurse just so you know this vaccine doesn't do anything, I know you just doing your job, but I do wonder when everyone will realise this is doing nothing as the supposed numbers are increasing. If this vaccine was the cure there would be no increases every day. She did t say a word. In my country we have a saying, if you don't reply you agree. So…

• Hugs
Reactions: Capsicum_Corral and ImsooDone1N
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
did the color of my name change? sometimes I see it in this light purple color, sometimes the color I chose.

Reactions: Euthanza
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
My wife's boss got into a car accident today, and I'm angry that he survived.
I understand exactly how you feel. I wish my ex boss would drop dead.
I wish I could see the destruction of humanity.
You are seeing it - humanity is destructing itself as we speak - look at all the assholes in the world

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Capsicum_Corral, demuic, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Apparently the Chinese word for "steamed bun" has become banned in China…for the exact same reason Winnie the Pooh was banned there. Unlike Pooh Bear though, steamed buns are such a common food and now I'm extremely curious as to how people in China are working around it now. Did they just make a new word? Did the buns themselves also become illegal? This would be like if America banned mentioning burgers; I just don't see how it could be done.

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Apparently the Chinese word for "steamed bun" has become banned in China…for the exact same reason Winnie the Pooh was banned there.
Seriously?
I mean, even if that's a fake rumour, just the confirmed Pooh Bear part is already making a certain someone a strong contender for the title of the most insecure man on the planet. Imagine having enough power to control the worlds biggest nation, and yet being so self-conscious you use that power to forbid them from saying certain words because whenever you hear those words you think people are poking fun at you and your appearance...

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Seriously?
I mean, even if that's a fake rumour, just the confirmed Pooh Bear part is already making a certain someone a strong contender for the title of the most insecure man on the planet. Imagine having enough power to control the worlds biggest nation, and yet being so self-conscious you use that power to forbid them from saying certain words because whenever you hear those words you think people are poking fun at you and your appearance...
Hmm it could be a hoax but I saw someone using it (and other phrases like Free HK etc) just to make sure their video doesn't get copied by Chinese social media so it must have some factual basis to it. That level of insecurity is pretty funny though.

Reactions: GrumpyFrog
C

Capsicum_Corral

Experienced
Dec 10, 2021
You are seeing it - humanity is destructing itself as we speak - look at all the assholes in the world
We really do seem to be heading straight for the cliff. A large part of that is the "growth at every cost" model we've had imposed on us by that tiny segment who seem to end up in control of everything, every single time.

It's the insanity of it all that makes me wonder if the people running our world know more about the upcoming pole flip and earth catastrophe cycle than they're admitting.

Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
잠̛̦̅͟이̞͇̀͠ 필요̏͜해͙̅

나͕̲̔͝는̳͚̰̍̓̆ 원̜̱̌̈́하̛̜̫̉지̙͎̮̖̍̿̕̕ 않̢̝̫̒̀͌는͇͛다̹̣͋̒

멍청̣͆̎͢한̌͜ 두뇌̙͓̅͘​

CyberCat95

CyberCat95

Jan 30, 2022
Fed up of people using me as a go between and always coming to me with their problems when it's very clear they don't give a shit about me. I know they have pretty big issues going on but it's tiring trying to deal with that and keeping secrets fml

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
God please help, I want happiness and safety and peace.

I'm having a really bad mental breakdown. I need someone to jail my parents immediately and rescue me. Someone please come and save me. Gods, angels, demons, anything. Please help.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: JinZhin, littlelungs, settheory and 2 others
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
I seem to be on a TMI roll this evening, but I've noticed over the years that men seem to be able to keep a total poker face when having an orgasm, and I find that both fascinating and also kind of funny in a way; when it happens to me, I probably look like I'm undergoing an exorcism or something. I guess I just don't totally understand how someone can keep such a straight face during something like that. It's kind of impressive, to be honest, haha.

• Yay!
Reactions: Foresight
Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
I genuinely don't understand why people choose to be ignorant & hateful towards certain groups of people when it's so easy to not do that

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, Foresight and settheory
JinZhin

JinZhin

we are in hell
Nov 2, 2021
I am currently in my neighbor's house with my brother, haven't brought my phone, they are drinking in the next room talking drunk people stuff , and I logged on here on his ancient PC that's still running Windows 7 and here it is...my adrenaline hit for today.
THE NEXT LOGICAL STEP:
contemplating on installing Linux here to see if he'd even notice

Reactions: Torschlusspanik, Sanva and Foresight
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
whoops
unrelated: TMI is the best thing ever

JinZhin

JinZhin

we are in hell
Nov 2, 2021
so guys they think I am chatting with my internet boyfriend or sth here or sth (can't really speak english)
It's so hillarious and sad at the same time someone shoot me please I am a terrible person

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm kind of scared of how my luck is turning out this year. For the most part it's actually been pretty good. This unfortunately terrifies me because a lot of why I want to CTB is due to my shitty luck in most things. Oftentimes I never get the result I want when it counts. As Matt Damon said in his funny cryptocurrency commercial: Fortune favors the brave. I'm not and never will be brave though so I thought I'd never be able to get lucky. Recently though there have been a few events that turned out in my favor. Mostly small things for now but it's been happening enough to be noticeable.

Ironically this is not the outcome I want. What if my luck actually turns around so much that I end up not wanting to CTB anymore? I always said there's a slim chance of that happening but that chance is technically still possible if enough unicorns decide to collect their farts and craft it into miracle dust. I'm also afraid of what if this happens but then just when I decide to postpone my CTB and it's too late to reverse that decision that my luck suddenly runs out and goes back to being shitty?

I really do hate the randomness of the universe though I get why it exists and even why it's necessary. I just wish it was more consistent every once in a while.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic
nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
Work. Can't live with it. Can't live without it. If you'll kill yourself if you work this job anymore and you'll kill yourself if you get fired or quit, what's a person to do? I had really hoped that graduate school would be better but I guess the problem was me and not the environment. I'm just a nervous wreck who can't deal with the bare minimum amount of stress required to make a living. Why do the people closest to me have to care about me so much? If they didn't the decision to die would be so much easier. I know that what's going to happen is that this week I'm going to work and I'm going to at least somewhat convincingly act like nothing is wrong and I'm going to pull good grades out of my ass like I've done every single time I've felt this bad about it but I get to be upset that I can't do anything to stop feeling bad and I can't even die because when I even joke about the possibility the people around me react with such sadness that I can't bear to make them more sad by actually doing it. Why do they care about me so much? I'm not a good person. I'm not kind and compassionate like the people around me say I am. It's not true. I just faked it for so long that they're convinced of it. Why can't I just die? I told my therapist that I was fine. I thought it was true at the time. Thought I didn't need therapy anymore. Took two days to realize how stupid that idea was. I hate myself. I hate myself more that the church had possibly thought to hate me. I wish it could just all be over. Goddammit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silenos and Manaaja
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
"People care". Yeah, nah, that's total BS. For the strangers that supposedly care all suicidal people are interchangable faceless sources of brownie points that might as well stop existing as soon as they are shipped off to the loony bin. As for the people who aren't strangers, some people might have those, but I know damn well that I don't. My parents will only be genuinely upset about financial loss related to me kicking the bucket, my roommate would also be somewhat inconvenienced, but that's it, no one truly gives a shit.

• Hugs
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
ak ak ak ak AK AK

Do I take things seriously? sometimes. not today

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Another long torture day to endure….

• Hugs
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Found this on reddit, yet again another reason to never call a suicide hotline. It's awful how the poster was called selfish, forced to call back to the suicide line, apologize to them, and then speak with them every day for two months. And as you can see, suicide hotlines don't help people who are just generally suicidal instead of spontaneously suicidal. So if your boy/girlfriend breaks up with you and you feel suicidal and depressed for the first time in life, then they can be helpful, but if your lifestory is "My life has always been shitty, and I haven't wanted to live for years" then there's little they can do. Also, this is yet another reason why I hate the police and doctors.
Anti hotline

• Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: Euthanza, NSA and Dr Iron Arc