TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Adulting is when you buy a duster and realize it is so soft that you don't want to let it go.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Every year, we unknowingly pass the anniversary of our death day.

Reactions: deflationary and DisillusionedDragon
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I don't want to think anymore.

8AEM

8AEM

Jan 5, 2022
I'm so fucking bored all the time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I finally hit Master Rank in Pokémon Unite so for once I can actually feel good about myself…at least temporarily……..

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I'm fantasizing about the day when everything will end again and again, it's become very addictive.

W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Stardew Valley is so fucking awesome. I always get dangerously addicted to it for a couple months, then take a break, then come back to it with the same passion. I'm in year 5. There's something incredibly relaxing about it.
F**k Marnie. My animals are starving and she is staring at the flipping microwave for the last 3 hours!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Noctis
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I hope the whole world gets nuked.

L

LookieLou

Dec 21, 2021
I saw photos of people that committed suicide and they scared me out of it but I still want the nothingness. It's like a zero sum game of how cruel my life is. I encourage y'all to see photos of corpses and really think about what suicide is because I'm so freaked out. I've been wanting this for my whole life but to see intestines ripped out and crushed skulls and bloated, blue bodies has me freaked out. I wish I was dead but I don't like the reality of death. Or living disabled.

I won't be in that body anymore, so I'm not worried.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I wish I was talented in writing cause holy salmon, I actually like to write.

Reactions: Sanva
Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
I tripped on the sidewalk over basically my own fucking feet and nothing else and fell down hard. I hate looking like an idiot in public.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silenos
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
If a suicide commits suicide, should we count it as one more suicidal person or one less suicidal? -silly doubt-

W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Garlic bread is my only reason to stay alive and I don't care. I f**king love garlic bread.

• Love
Reactions: Manaaja, deflationary and Silenos
lostundead

lostundead

Student
Mar 18, 2021
I know probably noone cares, which is why I didn't want to start a seperate thread, but just in case someone does- I'm leaving this site. The atmosphere here is just downright bad right now, not in small part due to the nyt article, and posting here is just not worth it for me anymore. More importantly my physical condition has improved subsistentially and I think it's time to distance myself from this forum to make a serious attempt at "recovery" and using this stroke of fortune for as long as it lasts.

I can't predict the course of my illness but it's very likely, consiring I may also be faced with homelessness in the future, I'll be back here sooner or later, if this forum still exists by then.

Much love to all and best wishes (even to the person who blocked me).

Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
The New York Times is a filthy rag, not even worth as much as toilet paper. :angry:

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Imagine monetizing people's suffering. "Oh, your father raped you when you were 7 years old? Your mother threw a plate and you and ruined your left eye? Pay me 100 euros per hour and I'll pretend I care! Oh, and you are having a cancer? Now now now, tsk tsk tsk, that's at least 10 000€!".

They are nothing but "health" dominatrixes! How is making people pay for their mental and physical health any different than making them pay for sex with a dominatrix?

I can't wait till I get to a paradise. I wish I believed more strongly in my true self and didn't fear.

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I fucking love YouTube channel Disturban

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
This is how I feel today I think you will also like the video @AverageFanEnjoyer

Reactions: waitingforrest and TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
This is how I feel today I think you will also like the video @AverageFanEnjoyer

all relatable, although I never tried drinking while on the toilet xDDD. Tnx for sharing.

KTbear

KTbear

This Be The Verse
Dec 15, 2021
I think it would feel really satisfying to go bust up a car and/or some plate glass windows with a bat.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and Manaaja
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
wtf I just heard a seagull at 12AM

T

Trjan

Jan 22, 2020
Drinking prosecco and taken a few Benzos. The first drink and pill I've had in months. Feel "free" for the first time in a long time. :)