Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I wish I could follow my heart. I wish I was able to believe in my beliefs, wishes and dreams. I don't want to betray myself. I don't want to betray anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
If anyone's into stand up comedy, you could check up my Stand Up Comedy thread and talk/share your favorites :).

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
If anyone's into stand up comedy, you could check up my Stand Up Comedy thread and talk/share your favorites :).
I've never been too into it but this is cool. We need more casual threads.

also. Gotta be an asshole, lol. 8 shots ain't enough. I don't wanna remember tonight tbh

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and TheHatedOne
shadowchaser

shadowchaser

Aug 1, 2019
I haven't been able to access this site anywhere for the past couple of weeks and I really thought it was down for good... I'm so glad it isn't <3

• Hugs
Reactions: TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Idk why but listenign to these muslim dance techno remixes calms me down:

• Yay!
Reactions: newave3
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
I'm gonna miss this place so much, no words can really describe it. I love you all. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: littlelungs, Dead Meat, medjooled11 and 2 others
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Tonight has been strange, reddit was down, SS had server problems.

• Hugs
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Tonight has been strange, reddit was down, SS had server problems.
Reddit was down? I have been on Reddit the whole day and everything has worked well. Except for two minutes hours ago when my profile failed to load.

Yeah, I was unable to post for hours on SS and the search functions didn't work either. The chats worked thankfully.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Reddit was down? I have been on Reddit the whole day and everything has worked well. Except for two minutes hours ago when my profile failed to load.

Yeah, I was unable to post for hours on SS and the search functions didn't work either. The chats worked thankfully.
Yeah two hours ago it had server problems, it was written even on the official status site.

Yup chats worked at least, been there during that time.

Reactions: Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Yeah two hours ago it had server problems, it was written even on the official status site.

Yup chats worked at least, been there during that time.
Odd. Do they use different Reddit serves in this country? Hmm, I went to redditstatus and it said there were partial outages for 1 hour 31 minutes. Odd. Reminds me of when everyone else was unable to get into Diablo 3 on the launch day yet I had no problems.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Odd. Do they use different Reddit serves in this country? Hmm, I went to redditstatus and it said there were partial outages for 1 hour 31 minutes. Odd. Reminds me of when everyone else was unable to get into Diablo 3 on the launch day yet I had no problems.
No clue. I'm probably among the first people to experience whenever there's a server problem.

Reactions: deflationary
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I hate how people can ban you from commenting on other subreddits. I met a guy who was a member in subreddit A, then he found subreddit B, posted a comment on the subreddit B disagreeing with the people on there, and got banned from subreddit A. Imagine belonging in a "Dog lovers" subreddit, finding a subreddit that hates dogs, posting a message telling the people to stop hating dogs, and being banned from the "Dog lovers" sub for "associating and being friends with the dog haters".

Posting on a subreddit shouldn't automatically get you banned from other subreddits nor should joining a subreddit make get you banned either. And I hate when people ban other people from subs that have nothing to do with them. I love dogs, but if I was a mod of "Cool computers" subreddit, I wouldn't ban someone just because they belong to a "I hate dogs" subreddit, especially because the computers subreddit has nothing to do with the dog hater subreddit. And if someone gets banned from a subreddit, they'll just create an alternative account.

There's this one subreddit that I really like and I'd like to post in it but a lot of the members get banned from all kinds of subreddits just because they belong to that particular subreddit. And that subreddit isn't bad. It doesn't hate any group of people. It's not a hate subreddit. It doesn't spread misinformation. But you just can't belong to it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, TheHatedOne and BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I hate how people can ban you from commenting on other subreddits. I met a guy who was a member in subreddit A, then he found subreddit B, posted a comment on the subreddit B disagreeing with the people on there, and got banned from subreddit A. Imagine belonging in a "Dog lovers" subreddit, finding a subreddit that hates dogs, posting a message telling the people to stop hating dogs, and being banned from the "Dog lovers" sub for "associating and being friends with the dog haters".

Posting on a subreddit shouldn't automatically get you banned from other subreddits nor should joining a subreddit make get you banned either. And I hate when people ban other people from subs that have nothing to do with them. I love dogs, but if I was a mod of "Cool computers" subreddit, I wouldn't ban someone just because they belong to a "I hate dogs" subreddit, especially because the computers subreddit has nothing to do with the dog hater subreddit. And if someone gets banned from a subreddit, they'll just create an alternative account.

There's this one subreddit that I really like and I'd like to post in it but a lot of the members get banned from all kinds of subreddits just because they belong to that particular subreddit. And that subreddit isn't bad. It doesn't hate any group of people. It's not a hate subreddit. It doesn't spread misinformation. But you just can't belong to it.
I think I know which subreddit you're talking about. I think it's ridiculous that Reddit allows banning like that, too. :|

Reactions: Dead Meat and Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I think I know which subreddit you're talking about. I think it's ridiculous that Reddit allows banning like that, too. :|
Yep.

And a person can agree with the subreddit's message but not their ways. There's this one particular venting/ranting subreddit I like to visit, but sometimes the people there take it too far and the posts border on breaking reddit's rules but the mods won't do anything and those bad posts will get lots of upvotes. There are good, moderate people who just want to vent and discuss on that subreddit, but the bad apples ruin its image.

Also, a person can also have a love-hate relationship with something. So some days they might want to post about how much they love something and other days they hate it. Like I bought some plants, and at first I loved them when they started to grow well, but then they all died for some reason and I was like "Fuck these plants, I hate them", until I got new plants and started loving plants again when I saw them grow big, but then they again died suddenly after first growing and doing so well, and again I wanted to find a "fuck plants" subreddit and vent a bit. (But if I ever find those plants again I'll try for the third time, they were plants that grew in tin cans, so you opened the tin can (like a lemonade tin/aluminum can) and the plants started to grow.)

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3 and demuic
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
And slooowlyy I've come to reaalizee
It's all as it should be
That hiding spaaaace, a lonely plaaaace

How can the right thing be so wrong?
I've found mistakes where they don't belong

For the love of life
We'll defeat thiiis
They may tear us dooown
But we'll go down fightiiiing
Won't we?

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and newave3
Garbage Person

Garbage Person

Eating snowflakes with plastic forks
Jan 17, 2020
I'm starting to wonder if I belong here anymore. Once upon a time, entering an "I'm about to do it" thread would have made me think "eh, I guess it's for the better", but now I feel more...
"Wish you would step back from that ledge my friend. You could cut ties with all the lies that you've been living in" Pepe strums

I'll probably return to my suicidal self in two weeks or so.

• Love
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Me trying to not speak about my loneliness for 1 second because no one cares be like:

11z0wn

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, newave3, medjooled11 and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I'm drinking, kinda high, playing Animal crossing, and have been talking to my best friend. Wheeeeee. Tonight is actually good.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, newave3 and motyxia
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Do Mice like pickle on their cheese sandwiches or just plain cheese? Well you did say 'Say Anything'???

• Yay!
I

irememberinnocence

Student
Jun 10, 2020
I have really serious fantasies about buying a burger or pizza which I often used to do as a treat. But now I don't because I have some sort of mysterious problem with carbs or sugars. If I eat a lot of carbs or sugar at once then I become very hyperactive and angry, like not myself at all and it's horrible, then I suddenly lose energy and just fall into a deep slumber in the middle of the day. I thought it was reactive hypoglycemia but I can't even find the exact issue using a blood sugar monitor. However it's so horrible even if I have no explanation hence why I haven't had takeaways in months, I'm too afraid. But I really miss it. Sometimes I think well I'll just do it anyway despite the consequences but the last time shook me so hard that I haven't been able to bring myself to again. Now I just walk past the takeaway places when I go to town and then come home empty handed.

• Hugs
medjooled11

medjooled11

Define or be defined.
Aug 13, 2021
Why.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: motyxia, Dead Meat, newave3 and 1 other person
I

irememberinnocence

Student
Jun 10, 2020
I want to eat eggs, but I've run out and didn't make it to supermarket. I also am so full so maybe I couldn't fit them in anyway. I tired myself out too much trying to help someone this morning. I know I should take care of myself first and today I failed at that.

• Hugs
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
My biggest reason to ctb at the moment is my stupid parents. If they went away, I would be happy, live at their house and sleep for two months. And then dream. And then either buy a dog or ctb.

I'm sure my sleep problems would ease when I didn't have to think about how much I absolutely hate that bitch. It's like she only exists to ruin everything. It's because of her that I wish human's natural life span was 60, but noooooo It has to be 80 so that my narc mom can still torture me for 20 more years. FUCK THIS SHIT! It's either her or me.

I'd rather die right now than ever meet that narcissist bitch again.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Dead Meat and newave3
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Man i fuckin love being bisexual

• Love
Reactions: gr1lledcheese, Circles, motyxia and 2 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I want to get rid of my insomnia so I can go have fun with my pals!

A hat trick. :3

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
I

irememberinnocence

Student
Jun 10, 2020
Even though I've explained my digestive issue to the person I live with, I'm fairly sure that she just thinks I'm anorexic. Never mind me having an incredibly complex PHYSICAL disease affecting every part of my body that has now targeted my stomach. I only explained so she'd get off my back. Nothing like being nagged to eat when I can't. But she didn't listen and won't stop telling me to eat.

I'm nervously awaiting the items I need to finish off my life. And I'm not comfortable with CBT at home so have to get out of here. After that things will go pretty quickly. I am desperate.

I am not encouraging suicide. I am pro choice. Consequently I've chosen to CBT. I want a dignified death rather than slowly and progressively losing my independence and even more bodily functions.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
medjooled11

medjooled11

Define or be defined.
Aug 13, 2021
Helpless. I give up.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Circles, Dead Meat and 2 others
bed

bed

CTBed
Aug 24, 2019
solipsism and quantum immortality are two things that have been on my mind lately.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: patheticpartner, Dead Meat, motyxia and 2 others
I

irememberinnocence

Student
Jun 10, 2020
I've got what I need now. I plan to no longer exist by next weekend. I desire to end my life right now but there are practical reasons why it can't be today. I am completely mentally prepared to die though. I already made a suicide attempt a couple of months ago and my survival instinct did not kick in. I survived because the overdose did not kill me. But after that I realised I really did want to end my life. I thought about what the future held for me getting sicker and sicker until I end up in some kind of home and realised that is not the kind of life I could personally bear. So that's when I began planning how I'd prefer to die.

Ultimately I do wish that assisted suicide were legal where I live for certain conditions. I am not encouraging suicide nor am I against cruel suicide prevention. I'm on this website because I'm pro choice. And I'm also in favor of more liberal death with dignity laws.
I'm going to have to do this without the knowledge of anyone in my life because our laws are so strict, and that pains me. It is going to come as a massive shock to people and that's not what I want.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Lostandlooking, Dead Meat and 2 others