May 29, 2020
I hope my recent N order gets through customs okay :/

• Hugs
Reactions: gr1lledcheese, ReflectionOfTrauma, lobster salad and 2 others
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
There was this fanfiction I read when I was like 15 and it was one of those things where you look back and you're like "wow that was really formative to my sexual development" and I've spent HOURS looking high and low for it over the years & just now came across a forum post where someone else was like "hey does anyone know where this thing is" and the closest thing I have to an answer is that the author must have deleted it at some point & I can't find it on archive.org. My heart is shattered.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Pubert, ReflectionOfTrauma, Dead Meat and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I got so scared from reading about Buddhist hell that I was impaired for hours.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Dead Meat and 2 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I'm an ABBA fan but vaporwave

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad, ReflectionOfTrauma, UseItOrLoseIt and 1 other person
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
People born on this day in 2003 or before are legal adults... what the hell. Time is weird.

Reactions: Peaceisnear, lobster salad, ReflectionOfTrauma and 6 others
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
wish i didnt have a back
it hurts so much
i wish i never was born more thananything

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, ReflectionOfTrauma, AtMostOkay and 5 others
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
I am a furry
Are you...really?
My brain hurts. I had perhaps a top 5 worst social experiences ever today and I wish it never fucking happened. I am so angry that there are disgusting bizarre psycho retired safe people who are so afraid to croak while I want to and have to. I think she will find out a big lie and tell those in power (of my existence) and it will really fuck me up.

Excerpts from bizarre convo:

Do I look familiar? No
Can you hear the birds? Yes
Do you want to come in and play piano? No
What's the frequency Kenneth?

TheSugarsAlias

TheSugarsAlias

still inside
Sep 14, 2021
Peeps never be responding to my threads. S' awright! I guess I'm not that interesting. I can deal wit dat! But, just once I'd like to know what its like to make a thread and have people RESPOND! Be they angry,fascinated,curious, outraged, whatevuh!
So I invite you to join this thread and say ANYTHING YOU WANT! About anything! No topics,no limits. Freedom baby,just another word for nothing left to lose!
The gamut,from bashing society to banging old mens butt holes!
And since its not MY topic,it may even be interesting.
My dad was a fuckin genius like his dad and he met my mom in nursing school. They were both nurses when I was born. Shortly thereafter (or the whole time, idfk) he started doing a bunch of drugs. Nobody has ever had the balls to tell me what they actually know but my understanding is he had a skin condition that couldn't be diagnosed causing painful boils on his face and his back. One of my earliest memories when I was around 3-4 (after they had separated), he pulled me into the bathroom and handed me his electric razor. It was the kind with the three circle head things. He had rigged it up so that the blades would spin without the top on. I still remember. It looked like three little blender blades. He told me that he was mowing the lawn and was bit by a bunch of spiders when he brushed against the hedges (which formed a hatred of spiders for years lol). This is the first time I can recall really blacking out. He had me use the handheld blender to obliterate these fucking boils on his back. Idk this is kinda just to illustrate how desperate he was. Anyways, skin condition, he was prescribed painkillers. Either they ran out, or they weren't enough, or idk dude, but he started stealing drugs from the hospital he was working at. Allegedly, he was found in a storage closet with morphine through a self tapped IV in his arm. Shortly after all if this when I was ~5 we left the state and I saw him maybe once a year until he died when I was 12. We would talk on the phone and I could hear the agony. He never told us, but he had bladder cancer the last eight years of his life, though he ultimately died of liver disease. This shit haunts tf out of me. I have never recovered from his death and I find it unlikely that I ever will. I was just too young. We finally got and put his ashes and damn near that whole side of the family's ashes in a river in Montana a few years ago. When I picked up the fucking bag full of my grandpa, it was surreal af. I was holding a person, it was clear. We threw them in the fucking river and came home. It was closure for my siblings and I envy them, because it was just more trauma for me.
Shitty part is this is really just backstory lmao just trying to show you where I'm at with my shit and with death.
My girlfriend's mom died a couple months ago of breast cancer. It was ruthless. She was emaciated, it had completely taken her body.
My girlfriend is trying to heal. She has been through enough shit already and this has been really hard. I keep telling her the shit I used to tell myself. Her sister had a baby around the same time their mom died which shows the purpose of death (or whatever). The ashes I dumped in the river eventually fed something. I tell her that eventually she will feel okay about this, but I don't know that. I'm lying through my fucking teeth. I feel significantly worse now than I did when he died because I understand now how finite that is. I used to look for him around every fucking corner, and sure I'd see him sometimes. My girlfriend sees her mom in the rain and I don't have the heart to tell her that it's just rain. I've heard him in the wind a hundred times but I know it's just bullshit.
Anyways sorry for the novel I've been in the house for too long

-idle

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TriggerHappy, lobster salad, ReflectionOfTrauma and 2 others
SleepDealer

SleepDealer

Your Imaginary Friend
Aug 13, 2021
I just skimmed the last post, saw the line "I picked up the fucking bag full of my grandpa" paused, and went back to read the whole thing.
What a trip.

Anyway, I'm bored. Someone use me.

Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma and AtMostOkay
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
  • Love
Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE, Manaaja and AtMostOkay
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
People born on this day in 2003 or before are legal adults... what the hell. Time is weird.
I wonder if I'll feel weird about having relations with them :haha::halo:

Reactions: littlelungs
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
I wonder if I'll feel weird about having relations with them :haha::halo:
You could do a mini-study on it and report your findings. The name of the study could be something like, "Measuring the dick-ree of Feelings of Weirdness™ in gay men whilst having relations with legal adults born in the 21st century: a thorough ass-essment." :smiling:

• Yay!
Reactions: TriggerHappy, motel rooms and Makko
D

Debbie Northampton U

Student
Oct 22, 2020
ANYTHING !

Sorry, I had to do this joke ^^

Well, I used to call myself "The thread-killer" because every time I posted something on a thread, it dies, nobody touches the thread any more.
Hahahaaaa. I genuinely do this if I ever get into a chat with anyone which is why I avoid. Here's an embarrassing example: Went on a random meet up last week (which I try a couple of times a year to see if I've managed to fix myself) - I hate silences so as we were standing by a graveyard, I said, "I love graveyards", to which a deathly (no pun blah blah blah) silence followed so I shrivelled up and vowed never to go on a meet ever again.

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs and Midgardsorm
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
Hahahaaaa. I genuinely do this if I ever get into a chat with anyone which is why I avoid. Here's an embarrassing example: Went on a random meet up last week (which I try a couple of times a year to see if I've managed to fix myself) - I hate silences so as we were standing by a graveyard, I said, "I love graveyards", to which a deathly (no pun blah blah blah) silence followed so I shrivelled up and vowed never to go on a meet ever again.

Haha ! Yeah, I grew up to hate silences too so I use to joke about something.

I used to have an inside joke with some friends when we became more comfortable with each other.
It's a scene in the movie "Meet the parents" when the character Greg is not very welcome in his girlfriend's family yet. He does a joke saying his going to "Meet the bathroom fairy" and an awkward silence follows up. At the end of the movie, when people were more friendly to him, he does another one of these jokes and people laugh.

So that became and inside joke, whenever someone tells a joke and nobody gets it.

• Yay!
Reactions: Debbie Northampton U
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
You could do a mini-study on it and report your findings. The name of the study could be something like, "Measuring the dick-ree of Feelings of Weirdness™ in gay men whilst having relations with legal adults born in the 21st century: a thorough ass-essment." :smiling:

After many years of preparation, I began conducting what I hope to be an exhaustive large-scale study yesterday. :wink::))

I dedicate this post to the beautiful soul who started this thread, I hope he's having fun screaming racist threats at his TV set now that he's been banned. :kiss:

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: nfives and littlelungs
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
I fucking hope that person gets banned for having told me that.
Fuck I'm already in a catastrophic mental state.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, http-410 and GenesAndEnvironment
K

Kaisler

Am I good enough ?
Sep 19, 2021
Why can't I find sn anywhere wtf

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
After many years of preparation, I began conducting what I hope to be an exhaustive large-scale study yesterday. :wink::))

I dedicate this post to the beautiful soul who started this thread, I hope he's having fun screaming racist threats at his TV set now that he's been banned. :kiss:

I'm sure I'd have something witty to say in response if I only had two brain cells to rub together. :kiss:

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I'm sure I'd have something witty to say in response if I only had two brain cells to rub together. :kiss:
I respect women so much that the only thing about them capable of giving me a thrill are their intellects! :halo: I shall never comprehend why I am so virtuous... :devil::haha:

• Yay!
Reactions: littlelungs
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
God why was I born the son of a bitch and a drunk?

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs and Brick In The Wall
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I respect women so much that the only thing about them capable of giving me a thrill are their intellects! :halo: I shall never comprehend why I am so virtuous... :devil::haha:
You can get a thrill from a one-braincell intellect? Oh the virtue of austerity.

Reactions: motel rooms
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018

You can get a thrill from a one-braincell intellect? Oh the virtue of austerity.

Footage of 2??? brain cell . struggling in my head. Can't rub together. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE, uh-huh uh-huh, ohhhhh???, NOPE NOPE NOPE

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Makko and motel rooms
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
  • Yay!
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma, Midgardsorm and Amumu
M

Molded foundation

Student
Sep 17, 2021
Just leaving this here.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Happy Cat Butt GIF by Cappa Video Productions
If I had to see this damn thing, so do you guys. Enjoy.

• Yay!
Reactions: motel rooms and ReflectionOfTrauma
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
I'm fucken miserable :))

Fuck.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, BottomlessPit and hʚll