hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
when your time gets closer, the time slows so much.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: newave3, lobster salad, Dead Meat and 3 others
L

Lauralyn

Sep 16, 2021
My love is ugly meaningless disgusting. My destiny outweighs my history

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3, lobster salad and Dead Meat
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Crazy4u, http-410, callme and 3 others
L

Lauralyn

Sep 16, 2021
I'm not a bad person just stupid. Stupid is bad. How many people end up in prison because of low intellect. Objects are people. How is my IQ so high. I'm not good at this loner stuff anymore. I really want someone to care about and I wish i could just play wow or something again to escape reality and emotions. Can t do anything, leave. Why aren't things clicking like they do for other people.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sasshimi, newave3, Dead Meat and 2 others
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
This spiked cold brew is one of the most disgusting things that has ever touched my damn lips. I almost feel even more defiled lol. How do you fuck up a drink so badly? :I:mmm:

• Yay!
Reactions: Crocodiledundee, littlelungs and Brick In The Wall
L

Lauralyn

Sep 16, 2021
Have red lines on my neck from trying to hang with a hair dryer cord. Not sure how to cover up
Hopefully no one notices.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: littlelungs and newave3
-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
I wish I was born in the rural part of the states. Life would've been good and peaceful.

Reactions: newave3
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
People mistake me for a good and caring person. I'm really not. I'm the lousiest daughter, sister, friend and girlfriend you could ever found. I wish I was different

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3, whywere, TriggerHappy and 3 others
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020

Have never seen the ending. Wow
People mistake me for a good and caring person. I'm really not. I'm the lousiest daughter, sister, friend and girlfriend you could ever found. I wish I was different
I understand how you feel. Hugs :hug: :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
I dont really know what to say ,like Supporting SS page i guess ?

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I like the average fan guy (the British one called Fraz) over the average enjoyer one because he seems to have more personality and is genuine and funny while average enjoyer is just a photoshopped pic lol.

• Yay!
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Sometimes I want to post a new post on a thread, but my previous post is still the newest one and I won't double post yet my post is often already so long that I don't wanna edit it and add more information to it.

Would it be bad to wish this place had more people considering what kind of place this is?

I finally found the partner megathread. Never went there before.

I should go outside and have a walk. Can someone kick me?

Every time I see AFE's avatar I want to continue watching Monster again. The first episodes were good. I really enjoyed it when the doctor had to choose whether to operate rich people or poor. But when they grew adults it just didn't hold my attention anymore. I stopped after...8 episodes?

Odd, I went to check what episode I was at, but all except for the three episodes seemed really unfamiliar. I remember there was a time skip and a college girl. Did I really only watch 3 episodes and the rest were random clips from youtube? But I'm sure I told someone I had watched the first 7 episodes.

I'd rewatch right now them again, but I feel I should do other things like take a walk first. And I'd rather watch happier things right now.

I took a 300 meter walk. It was a night and no dog so I was too scared to go longer.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TheHatedOne
spiralling

spiralling

Experienced
Oct 1, 2021
I'm thinking about how things should have been. How they are isn't sustainable and just plain sucks.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
There's a musical which has a dozen versions in both English and Korean.
I only like the Korean versions.
Out of the like 5-10 Korean versions, I only like one version.
The version has a dozen songs.
I only like one song.
There are several different recordings of that version.
But there is one that I truly love. (because the other recordings are either zoomed in or contain camera flash noises)

So there's about a 10 000 videos about that musical and I truly love only one of those videos.

GUESS WHAT WAS THE ONLY VIDEO THAT WAS DELETED?!

All the other videos are still up.

This is targeted. This is no coincidence.

Then I prayed that I'd find the video somewhere else, since that video is really important to me, and I found that someone had uploaded it onto their channel. The recording had noise distortion and wasn't in a great quality, but at least one version of that video exists.

I instantly used android's screen record feature to record it, but the quality is really bad. Damn. I don't have any usable camera with good quality.... I could use OBS on desktop to record it, but it's a song I want to listen to on phone. Maybe there's a setting in the settings that I could record it in full quality on phone.

• Wow
Reactions: callme
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I instantly used android's screen record feature to record it, but the quality is really bad. Damn. I don't have any usable camera with good quality.... I could use OBS on desktop to record it, but it's a song I want to listen to on phone. Maybe there's a setting in the settings that I could record it in full quality on phone.
Record it on desktop and send the file to your phone or put in on cloud?

Reactions: Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Record it on desktop and send the file to your phone or put in on cloud?
Thanks for reminding me! Good idea! I'll do it right now!

I wish they sold the official videos of the musical somewhere. And theater recordings. I really rarely go to theaters, but every time I end up loving the play. But if I want to see the play again, I can't, because there are no recordings of it. And I'm not gonna wait 10-100 years for a new version of the play to come, a version that might be worse than the one I saw.

I actually usually hate musicals. That musical and only the Korean version is the only one I like. And the Les Miserables. And I want to watch the Notredame musical. AND THE DEATH NOTE MUSICAL! IT'S GREAT! I could have never thought a Death note musical could work, but it's a masterpiece. Well, I hate all musicals except for like five.

I opened my bedroom window a few days ago, and ever since I have felt ill. I hope it's not mold or someshit that got in. Massive brainfog, personality changes, etc. I feel like the air is so bad (there are no air conditioners so only way to air is to open windows but when I open windows I feel like a get a flu or a bad allergy attack.)

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Peeps never be responding to my threads. S' awright! I guess I'm not that interesting. I can deal wit dat! But, just once I'd like to know what its like to make a thread and have people RESPOND! Be they angry,fascinated,curious, outraged, whatevuh!
So I invite you to join this thread and say ANYTHING YOU WANT! About anything! No topics,no limits. Freedom baby,just another word for nothing left to lose!
The gamut,from bashing society to banging old mens butt holes!
And since its not MY topic,it may even be interesting.
I wish I grew up healthy and loved instead of abused, ignored, neglected, hated, and fucked with.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, Helios, BitterlyAlive_ and 1 other person
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Every time I see AFE's avatar I want to continue watching Monster again. The first episodes were good. I really enjoyed it when the doctor had to choose whether to operate rich people or poor. But when they grew adults it just didn't hold my attention anymore. I stopped after...8 episodes?

Odd, I went to check what episode I was at, but all except for the three episodes seemed really unfamiliar. I remember there was a time skip and a college girl. Did I really only watch 3 episodes and the rest were random clips from youtube? But I'm sure I told someone I had watched the first 7 episodes.
Man go watch again, it gets epic after episode 10. The anime itself is rather long but each episode is captivating, I really like the historical element it has. I'm only around episode 20 I think, my motivation has disappeared since long time ago and it also explains why I haven't finished Cowboy Bebop to this day even though I have only 2-3 episodes left to watch.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Man go watch again, it gets epic after episode 10. The anime itself is rather long but each episode is captivating, I really like the historical element it has. I'm only around episode 20 I think, my motivation has disappeared since long time ago and it also explains why I haven't finished Cowboy Bebop to this day even though I have only 2-3 episodes left to watch.
I started re-watching it, though slowly. I recall it is about 70 episodes. Luckily it's in English on Youtube. Yeah, the historical element is nice. I can understand the lack of motivation. I haven't feel motivated either lately. I've never watched Cowboy Bebop.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I started re-watching it, though slowly. I recall it is about 70 episodes. Luckily it's in English on Youtube. Yeah, the historical element is nice. I can understand the lack of motivation. I haven't feel motivated either lately. I've never watched Cowboy Bebop.
It has 74 episodes.

Cowboy Bebop is a classic, even non-anime people could watch this. The opening and ending are epic.

Reactions: BitterlyAlive_ and Manaaja
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Reddit in a nutshell:

Suicide bad, life good. Now upvote me.

• Yay!
Reactions: Crazy4u, littlelungs and BitterlyAlive_
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I love watching my communist friends go into cognitive dissonance every time I mention that my great grandfather killed himself by drowning because the Chinese Communist Party took all of his assets and that I plan to kill myself too knowing that their beloved revolution might come.

Oh yeah and fuck the Chinese government.

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, LONE WOLF., BitterlyAlive_ and 1 other person
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Because i'm too lonely I started to talk to a fly that has been in my room for 2-3 days around the same spot. I hope it won't leave me.

+

It's 9am here and I stayed up the whole night drinking and will stay up more. #YaaayAlcoholicLife:D:D

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, BitterlyAlive_ and whywere
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I have gotten like no sleep for who knows how long. Was way too fucking tired last night, felt horrible, so I popped some dph. And thank God, I finally got like four or five hours of actual sleep.
nap GIF

I opened my bedroom window a few days ago, and ever since I have felt ill. I hope it's not mold or someshit that got in. Massive brainfog, personality changes, etc. I feel like the air is so bad (there are no air conditioners so only way to air is to open windows but when I open windows I feel like a get a flu or a bad allergy attack.)
Holy shit. I hope you're feeling a bit better now. Sounds awful.
Because i'm too lonely I started to talk to a fly that has been in my room for 2-3 days around the same spot. I hope it won't leave me.

+

It's 9am here and I stayed up the whole night drinking and will stay up more. #YaaayAlcoholicLife:D:D
:hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Helios, Manaaja and motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
And I feel like I just got home 'cause I feel, and I feel, and I feel AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I have gotten like no sleep for who knows how long. Was way too fucking tired last night, felt horrible, so I popped some dph. And thank God, I finally got like four or five hours of actual sleep.
nap GIF

Holy shit. I hope you're feeling a bit better now. Sounds awful.

:hug:
I have had really bad insomnia too. About a year now. First I lived in an apartment with mold, then I lived in an apartment with traffic noise, now I'm just too stressed to sleep and I feel really uncomfortable in here because I need light, lots of light, and this is like the darkest house ever. And nothing works here.

Cute cat.

Thanks! I hate this old house. Smells terrible and needs a lot of renovation. I'm pretty sure there's mold in some places. There's also a really strong smell of cat pee in the lower floor even though the last that a cat lived here was about 5 years ago. For five years no one has cleaned the cat piss. Smells really strong. I bumped into some mats and the mats fell and that's when it started smelling. I don't feel fluish now, but I don't dare open the bedroom window because otherwise it comes back.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
These days I experience lot of physical heartache. Sometimes I experience that when I just wake up, other times when I drink. Last night I had a huge ass heartache while drinking. I had heart problems when I was a teenager, though nothing bad. I just hope I dont have strok at this point :):):):).

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: medjooled11, Dead Meat and Manaaja
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I have this urge to check my message logs with her again even though she long deleted her Discord account and I know that doing so will just make me sad and horny but mostly sad.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat and Manaaja