• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
There's an argument that some incels would just like a chad/normie experience where they are not desperate pushovers. But then, aren't they unreasonably pining for what they can never have?

There's a question - would you have sex if you had to cut off your pinkie? An incel of the above category would retort: "Why do I have to do what normies get for free?" And would be somewhat correct? But still, what if you're a hopeless incel, AND you can get love, but only after cutting off your pinkie?

Do incels have the right to feel entitled for a normie experience? (Does the baby bird deserve to feel bad about being eaten by a snake? RNGesus says: "sucks to be you".)

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
There's an argument that some incels would just like a chad/normie experience where they are not desperate pushovers. But then, aren't they unreasonably pining for what they can never have?

There's a question - would you have sex if you had to cut off your pinkie? An incel of the above category would retort: "Why do I have to do what normies get for free?" And would be somewhat correct? But still, what if you're a hopeless incel, AND you can get love, but only after cutting off your pinkie?

Do incels have the right to feel entitled for a normie experience? (Does the baby bird deserve to feel bad about being eaten by a snake? RNGesus says: "sucks to be you".)
I don't think it's unreasonable, especially relative to the rest of the population..most of whom feel entitled to the same thing yet they don't consider it entitlement..simply due to the fact that they've not had to consider it (in that way) much at all, as it's offered more freely and thoughtlessly.
"Unrealistic expectations" does not equate to "unreasonable" or "unjustifiable" expectations.

However, what I do consider unreasonable is the expectation placed upon the less fortunate by the more fortunate…to accept the disparity or unfairness without protest or great unrest.

There is no fit argument with the goal of convincing someone else to do more but expect less..especially as a generality, without ever admitting the obvious.
These are arguments made out of ignorance, malice, apathy or similar, but they are made nonetheless…usually from a loftier place in comparison to where they are directed.
Such is commonplace, such is "normal".
Which does not make it right.

But hey, I'm as sex-averse as they come, couldn't pay me to do it.
Still, I understand the bigger picture as to why these types of subcategories of lonely or undervalued individuals push up against the arguments that are usually thrown their way.

(Also, I have no idea who RNGesus is.)

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
(Also, I have no idea who RNGesus is.)
RNG refers to luck in video games and RNGesus is who you're supposed to "pray" to for good luck in video games. So they're just using a video game concept to signify luck in real life (i.e. "Fate" or "Destiny").

• Informative
Reactions: LastFlowers
jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
This is what I always say. People (I know others who also think the same way and even go further and use words such as "pathetic") say the ideology is "stupid" and "lame" because they feel they are owned connections and meaningful relationships with people? Well, how about if I went and said that the ideas of people who complain about starvation are "stupid" and "lame" because they feel they are owned food?

The point is, if I am not owned anything, then you are not owned anything either. And if you are not owned anything, there's no reason why you should have what you have. So if you have it, why can't I have it too? How exactly are you more deserving than I? Just because you "worked harder" for it? What exactly is "hard work" and how is any harder and more deserving than my work?

If you really are "any better" and don't have any sense of entitlement, then go and throw what you have and give it to others. You will see we all have a sense of entitlement, that's just human.

It's easy to point at things and call them names when you are not the one enduring it. Or when you have a natural tendency towards adapting to the environment and not caring about anything else (that in itself is a thing not everyone has, and I am not saying it's a good thing to have, I am just saying some people have it and some don't). Not everyone is like that. Why, we could discuss it, but the point is there's nothing "stupid", "lame" or "pathetic" about a human being rightfully, naturally and understandably wanting what humans beings naturally want and need.
You can want things all you like. But nobody owes you a relationship or their body. If you can't attract someone, yes that's very sad. And you're in good company with millions of people.

No one is owed sex. That is absurd. And yes pathetic. And then you people wonder why no one wants to give you these things. JFC.

takeyourshotfunboy

takeyourshotfunboy

Smile...
Oct 11, 2019
I'm not a misogynist like Elliot Rodger but I kind of "get" incels. As an autistic man it's practically impossible to get a girlfriend. We live in a word where guys are expected to make the first move but if said girl isn't into you she could easily interpret that as sexual harassment. You're supposed to pick up on all these subtle hints but if you misinterpret just one thing you're done for. I saw this Reddit post by a girl who used to cuddle with her male best friend in bed and she was shocked and horrified when he came on to her. On one hand I feel bad for women because they can't have genuine friendships with guys who don't just want to get laid but you can't do something like that and then act surprised when they think you have a crush on them.
That being said, the incel community isn't exactly inclusive. I'm 5'6, autistic, and mentally ill but I doubt most incels would have any sympathy for me because I'm FTM.

• Informative
A

Aplev

Oct 16, 2021
You can want things all you like. But nobody owes you a relationship or their body. If you can't attract someone, yes that's very sad. And you're in good company with millions of people.

No one is owed sex. That is absurd. And yes pathetic. And then you people wonder why no one wants to give you these things. JFC.
Must be so easy to be you and go insulting others with absolutely no care about them, just like the entire world. Not like I care explaining that to you though, you clearly don't understand and probably never will. I will say our feeliings are reciprocal though. To think that others are pathetic is quite pathetic in itself and makes me wonder what makes you have the necessity to insult others. Just giving you some food for thought.

I politely ask you to not respond to my messages as I have nothing to discuss with you, and I assume it's the same for you.

jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
Must be so easy to be you and go insulting others with absolutely no care about them, just like the entire world. Not like I care explaining that to you though, you clearly don't understand and probably never will. I will say our feeliings are reciprocal though. To think that others are pathetic is quite pathetic in itself and makes me wonder what makes you have the necessity to insult others. Just giving you some food for thought.

I politely ask you to not respond to my messages as I have nothing to discuss with you, and I assume it's the same for you.
I don't feel bad insulting people who feel like people, mostly women, owe people their bodies.

Women don't owe men shit. Period. Deal with it.

Nor am I going to go quietly while you and other incels try to turn this forum, which is mostly populated by women, into your personal misogynistic wank session.

Millions of people die alone everyday, having never had a relationship. Having never been kissed or fucked. And while that's very sad, going through life thinking you are owed those things from the people around you is not okay. I'm sick of it and I'm sick of this shit infesting our society. It's entitlement in its purest form. And probably why you're not getting it in the first place. It's a self fulfilling prophecy.

Women can sense that shit from a mile away and usually steer clear. So if you're not willing to be introspective, and possibly change yourself to make yourself more appealing, then yeah enjoy being alone. Maybe try some therapy. Or just some self reflection.

But walking around going "boo hoo why won't anyone fuck me? Someone should be fucking me!", is the most pitiful thing I have ever witnessed from other human beings.

And while I acknowledge that you asked me not to respond, I have every right to do so. You don't get to dismiss someone just so you can have the last word and appear like you're in the right. I don't abide that sneaky shit either.

Basically, don't be an asshole and you won't see me on your threads. But I don't let people just spout shit like "women owe me sex" and just stay quiet.

Also as an aside, I'm sorry that society has told people that they need to have these things to be happy that if they don't have them, that there is something wrong with them. Or that they are failures. That is not true. But at the same time, life is not fair. I've never had a boyfriend. I've never experienced romantic love ever so far in my 33 years of life. I'm also fat, and in our society that makes me sexually worthless. It sucks but there is other stuff that can fill those voids. Like friends, hobbies, other stuff you enjoy. And either those things you want will come to you or they won't.

Romance, marriage, and sex are not the be all end all of life. They are a few small aspects of this hellish existence. You won't die without them. Instead you have to practice being okay with being by yourself. Find yourself first. But going around trying to find a partner with your main goal being sex as if it's the most important thing is a good way to repel people away from you and not get what you want.

Now I'm not saying that people can't talk about the difficulties of not having these things, you should, to work through it. Making peace with not having those things (right now) is the best way to cope with it. Also life is long. Some people don't find these things until way later in life. Just because you don't have them now, doesn't mean you never will. But it takes work. Both personal and interpersonal.

But the moment it becomes misogynistic, anti-woman, an entitled pity party, or just full of hate because you're not getting someone's genitals, count on me to show the fuck up and have something to say. There are healthy ways to deal with this. Going around thinking/saying the word owes you pussy, or a girlfriend is not it. And too often, actually almost every time, incel discussions go this way. And no one pushes back, well I will.

And if you want people to take your plight about these things more seriously, drop the entitlement, drop the anti-woman rhetoric. Stop blaming other people.

Fuck.

Last edited:
A

Aplev

Oct 16, 2021
I don't feel bad insulting people who feel like people, mostly women, owe people their bodies.

Women don't owe men shit. Period. Deal with it.

Nor am I going to go quietly while you and other incels try to turn this forum, which is mostly populated by women, into your personal misogynistic wank session.

Millions of people die alone everyday, having never had a relationship. Having never been kissed or fucked. And while that's very sad, going through life thinking you are owed those things from the people around you is not okay. I'm sick of it and I'm sick of this shit infesting our society. It's entitlement in its purest form. And probably why you're not getting it in the first place.

Women can sense that shit from a mile away and usually steer clear. So if you're not willing to be introspective, and possibly change yourself to make yourself more appealing, then yeah enjoy being alone. Maybe try some therapy. Or just some self reflection.

But walking around going "boo hoo why won't anyone fuck me? Someone should be fucking me!", is the most pitiful thing I have ever witnessed from other human beings.

And while I acknowledge that you asked me not to respond, I have every right to do so. You don't get to dismiss someone just so you can have the last word and appear like you're in the right. I don't abide that sneaky shit either.

Basically, don't be an asshole and you won't see me on your threads. But I don't let people just spout shit like "women owe me sex" and just stay quiet.

Also as an aside, I'm sorry that society has told people that they need to have these things to be happy that if they don't have them, that there is something wrong with them. Or that they are failures. That is not true. But at the same time, life is not fair. I've never had a boyfriend. I've never experienced romantic love ever so far in my 33 years of life. I'm also fat, and in our society that makes me sexually worthless. It sucks but there is other stuff that can fill those voids. Like friends, hobbies, other stuff you enjoy. And either those things you want will come to you or they won't.

Romance, marriage, and sex are not the be all end all of life. They are a few small aspects of this hellish existence. You won't die without them. Instead you have to practice being okay with being by yourself. Find yourself first. But going around trying to find a partner with your main goal being sex as if it's the most important thing is a good way to repel people away from you and not get what you want.
FYI, ignored. I am not gonna read the texts of an unsympathetic such as you. You can save your bs for yourself.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I become confused when I hear guys saying they don't need a girl. Since I was a young teen, the idea of a cute girl has occupied most of my thoughts. And in those rare moments when I have interacted with one, I felt unparalleled joy. Nothing else has come close to it. It doesn't feel like a want, but a need. To be without a cute girl is not a worthwhile life. I know it sounds pathetic, but that's how I really feel. All other matters in life seem so dull and pointless in comparison.

• Love
A

Aplev

Oct 16, 2021
I become confused when I hear guys saying they don't need a girl. Since I was a young teen, the idea of a cute girl has occupied most of my thoughts. And in those rare moments when I have interacted with one, I felt unparalleled joy. Nothing else has come close to it. It doesn't feel like a want, but a need. To be without a cute girl is not a worthwhile life. I know it sounds pathetic, but that's how I really feel. All other matters in life seem so dull and pointless in comparison.
It's a human need. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Reactions: Superdeterminist